Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao, what a plot twist. Imagine: the guy she's been contacting in the Daily Mail to take staged pap shots of her to try and revive her dead career ended up falling for her XD I'd actually love that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lmao, what a plot twist. Imagine: the guy she's been contacting in the Daily Mail to take staged pap shots of her to try and revive her dead career ended up falling for her XD I'd actually love that.

I meant this guy x

Reactions: 4
I assume that is Ralphie? Who Tanya’s sister has posted before, seems to be a friends dog. The Martha mystery continues. How have the daily Mail not picked up on this??
Damn! I was really hoping Martha had a mildly happy ending with her sister. So still begs the question; WHERE THE duck IS SHE? perhaps one of us should email the daily mail.

Reactions: 19
Aw, I was hoping that was Martha. :(

I feel like we have to make it our mission to solve The Case of Missing Martha in 2021. However, I'm not expecting a happy outcome if we do.

Jim mentioned yesterday that he made his friends promise to bring their dog along on a walk he was joining them on. This tells me 1. That Martha is definitely no longer around or if she is then Jim doesn't have any access to her and 2. That he would not have allowed Martha to be re-homed. He's so fond of dogs that he's making his friends promise to bring their along on a walk. I know a lot of people think Tanya gave Martha away because she was planning on selling the house/moving to LA (lol!), but I've never thought that was the case. I'm sure Jim would have taken Martha if he'd been given the option- he owns his own house and before that was staying at his sister's place. He could have taken Martha in. That's why I think Martha died. If Tanya had given Martha away without even telling Jim - then I really don't think he'd be protecting her with his silence/pretending they are great friends. Sarah's deleted post indicated Tanya was to blame for whatever happened to Martha - but they are all staying silent to whatever it was that actually happened.

I'm still surprised that someone 'in the know' hasn't logged on to Tattle to spill the beans!

Reactions: 24

I feel like we have to make it our mission to solve The Case of Missing Martha in 2021. However, I'm not expecting a happy outcome if we do.

Jim mentioned yesterday that he made his friends promise to bring their dog along on a walk he was joining them on. This tells me 1. That Martha is definitely no longer around or if she is then Jim doesn't have any access to her and 2. That he would not have allowed Martha to be re-homed. He's so fond of dogs that he's making his friends promise to bring their along on a walk. I know a lot of people think Tanya gave Martha away because she was planning on selling the house/moving to LA (lol!), but I've never thought that was the case. I'm sure Jim would have taken Martha if he'd been given the option- he owns his own house and before that was staying at his sister's place. He could have taken Martha in. That's why I think Martha died. If Tanya had given Martha away without even telling Jim - then I really don't think he'd be protecting her with his silence/pretending they are great friends. Sarah's deleted post indicated Tanya was to blame for whatever happened to Martha - but they are all staying silent to whatever it was that actually happened.

I'm still surprised that someone 'in the know' hasn't logged on to Tattle to spill the beans!
Yeh I agree, I think either the dog somehow escaped and got run over or something/she gave it away out of spite

I'm surprised Sarah hasn't made an account (if she doesn't have one...) and done it tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If something happened to Martha (if she got ill etc), for the most part I think people would understand- but really obviously not talking about it makes it seem like someone did something terribly terrible to her. Sadly I don’t think she is around anymore :( What if Tan just took her to the vet despite Jim wanting to keep her or something...

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What makes people think Martha is dead and not just that Tanya gave her to a shelter or something? Sausages get snapped up so quickly, I hope it’s more likely that Tan said she can’t look after her anymore and gave her to a shelter. I don’t like Tanya at all but I do struggle to think she would’ve been so spiteful to have Martha euthanised rather than just given to a rescue. Rescues also wouldn’t tell Jim for example who has taken Martha for data protection reasons so that could also explain Sarah’s obvious distaste about the situation.

Reactions: 7
What makes people think Martha is dead and not just that Tanya gave her to a shelter or something? Sausages get snapped up so quickly, I hope it’s more likely that Tan said she can’t look after her anymore and gave her to a shelter. I don’t like Tanya at all but I do struggle to think she would’ve been so spiteful to have Martha euthanised rather than just given to a rescue. Rescues also wouldn’t tell Jim for example who has taken Martha for data protection reasons so that could also explain Sarah’s obvious distaste about the situation.
I hope you are right!

guys think ive cracked it...
ok so tanya 'accidentally' killed martha after one her 'wild parties' at hers and buried her in her garden.
hence why she 'did up' her garden that time and 'worked so hard' on it.
covers up the crime scene and has fred west vibes.
ok crackhead out...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
You could be right (any of us could be right, who knows!) but the main reason I think Martha wasn't given to a shelter is because I've always thought she would offer Jim the dog first and he would take her. It would be pretty nasty of her to put the dog into a shelter if he would have taken her. I know if someone did this to me, I would never speak to them again! Also, I know Jim is as fake as they come, but why keep up the pretense of this 'great friendship' with Tanya if she had given his dog away? His sisters also seem to be on good terms with Tanya, which I find strange if she had done such a crappy thing to their brother.

Then again, until Sarah's 'the one who has custody' comment, I was under the assumption that T&J had shared custody of Martha - it just so happened that Martha was living with Tanya. So maybe Tanya was free to do with Martha as she wished - no questions asked. Still, it's terrible if she gave Martha to a shelter without asking Jim if he would take her.

We can go round in circles with this forever, but until Sarah snaps and makes a Tattle account, we're not going to know the truth.

guys think ive cracked it...
ok so tanya 'accidentally' killed martha after one her 'wild parties' at hers and buried her in her garden.
hence why she 'did up' her garden that time and 'worked so hard' on it.
covers up the crime scene and has fred west vibes.
ok crackhead out...
To be fair, it's as good a guess as any. Do you think Hairy Watchman was involved?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
You could be right (any of us could be right, who knows!)
Of course, sorry I was just asking in case there were other things you guys knew that I had missed because I don't really keep up anymore! I do really hope one day we find out what happened to Martha though.

Reactions: 9
I was so hoping I had solved the mystery of Martha. Especially since one of my friends said she saw a gorgeous sausage dog in Norwich, and she was called Martha 😩

I’ll try to find her Instagram story ... I snapped it at the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Of course, sorry I was just asking in case there were other things you guys knew that I had missed because I don't really keep up anymore! I do really hope one day we find out what happened to Martha though.
I hope so too. I hope she's still alive and happy...

Now that I think of it the shelter theory makes sense in a lot of ways. Tanya looks like a completely different person than when she was with Jim. She has deleted a whole load of her YouTube videos. If Martha was her last link to Jim, then maybe she erased her too? But then, if you were Jim, why keep Tanya's secret? He doesn't answer questions about Martha either. Next time he's asked, he should just say, 'my ex gave her away.'

Tanya still has pictures of Martha on her Insta, so I guess she hasn't erased her completely. My guess is that something bad happened to Martha (illness or accident) and it's too upsetting for them to talk about. I think they both loved that dog. Still, that doesn't really explain Sarah's pissy comment.

Lol. I could be here all night...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe this is why tantan has had to sell her soul to doing any old insta ads...she’s paying dullard and ozzy hush money so they won’t spill what happened to the dog!

• Haha
I hope so too. I hope she's still alive and happy...

Now that I think of it the shelter theory makes sense in a lot of ways. Tanya looks like a completely different person than when she was with Jim. She has deleted a whole load of her YouTube videos. If Martha was her last link to Jim, then maybe she erased her too? But then, if you were Jim, why keep Tanya's secret? He doesn't answer questions about Martha either. Next time he's asked, he should just say, 'my ex gave her away.'

Tanya still has pictures of Martha on her Insta, so I guess she hasn't erased her completely. My guess is that something bad happened to Martha (illness or accident) and it's too upsetting for them to talk about. I think they both loved that dog. Still, that doesn't really explain Sarah's pissy comment.

Lol. I could be here all night...
Yeah I was thinking too that illness wouldn't explain Sarah's comment, it would have to be some kind of accident caused by Tanya or serious neglect. I was actually wondering because Tanya looked so depressed and unwell after their split, maybe she gave Martha to a shelter and Jim has taken pity/been guilt tripped into keeping it quiet because Tan was struggling mentally after the break up? Couldn't reach out to him to ask if he would take her etc, there's no way Jim would risk the bad press of criticising someone who was suffering bad mental health.

Anyway taking my tin hat off now 🤣

• Haha
Yeah I was thinking too that illness wouldn't explain Sarah's comment, it would have to be some kind of accident caused by Tanya or serious neglect. I was actually wondering because Tanya looked so depressed and unwell after their split, maybe she gave Martha to a shelter and Jim has taken pity/been guilt tripped into keeping it quiet because Tan was struggling mentally after the break up? Couldn't reach out to him to ask if he would take her etc, there's no way Jim would risk the bad press of criticising someone who was suffering bad mental health.

Anyway taking my tin hat off now 🤣
Yeah, I guess it is possible that Tanya felt she couldn't cope with having a constant reminder of Jim around when they split, and gave her away. She certainly didn't look well for quite a while after their split (still doesn't look great, if you ask me). That's so sad, though. Poor Martha. I could never give a dog away.

As for Sarah's 'ask the one who had custody' comment, which was definitely pissy, I thought that hinted at carelessness or neglect on Tanya's part; as in she let Martha run loose in a park and she ran off and got hit by a car. Never actually entered my mind at the time that she might have given her beloved dog to a shelter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.