Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her weight loss is a mixture of eating one meal a day or 24-48 hour fasts and taking drugs like Adderall, she’s probably only eating at most 1,200 calories a day or less. She has some serious problems if she can’t even swallow a tiny piece of a cookie and has to edit it while she spits it out. Who eats all these bakes I wonder, I’m sure her flatmate doesn’t eat them all, so they’d have to be thrown away, how ridiculous all so she can hide her obvious ED. Scarlet Curtis who’s anorexic has said she enjoys baking cakes & cookies for her family, it seems to be a pattern for people with EDs to do this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I think her weight loss is a mixture of eating one meal a day or longer 24-48 hour fasts and taking drugs like Adderall, she’s probably only eating at most 1,200 calories a day or less. She has some serious problems if she can’t even swallow a tiny piece of a cookie and has to edit it while she spits it out. Who eats all these bakes I wonder, I’m sure her flatmate doesn’t eat them all, so they’d have to be thrown away, how ridiculous all so she can hide her obvious ED.
yeh it makes no sense she is claiming she is eating the same/if not more as when she was not as thin yet has somehow lost a lot of weight

Reactions: 8
Can someone please tell me why her and Jim split up?

(I'm sorry I know this has already been discussed but I've never visited the Tanya thread before and wouldn't know where to find the discussion now.)

Reactions: 1
OMG! Hairy Watchman revealed!

I have to say I’m slightly disappointed!
Same.

Anybody have an ID on the guy now that we finally have a face? Tarn is 5'3 so this guy must only be around 5'4 or 5'5? They look pretty similar height wise.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 344450I have to say I’m slightly disappointed!
guessing she’s going to go public soon? There’s no way paps around London are lurking for her I mean how many celebs live here ffs? Even Rih lives here and I NEVER see pap shots of her. Pathetic.
P.s is it me or does he look like every white London guy with a beard? Still a brick wall would be an upgrade from Jim!

Which one of you was this?😂
699B15F0-48E4-4D84-A6F1-D829D25E8817.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 61
guessing she’s going to go public soon? There’s no way paps around London are lurking for her I mean how many celebs live here ffs? Even Rih lives here and I NEVER see pap shots of her. Pathetic.
P.s is it me or does he look like every white London guy with a beard? Still a brick wall would be an upgrade from Jim!

Which one of you was this?😂 View attachment 344466
I’ve lived in central London for 10 years and have never seen the paps, I always wonder how they get pics. They must all be staged

Reactions: 27
Yeah, guessing she called the paps. He'll turn up on her Insta soon (face and all).

Also, what pictures was the writer of the article looking at when she described Tarn as being 'in great spirits.' She looks even more miserable than usual!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg hairy watch man revealed!!!
He looks very familiar to me!
Trying to work out whether I know him from somewhere or if he just really reminds me of someone!

It’s madness - she looks around a size 12/14 here but looks skeletal on insta!!!

Omg hairy watch man revealed!!!
He looks very familiar to me!
Trying to work out whether I know him from somewhere or if he just really reminds me of someone!
Not sure but you could ski off his schnoz

• Haha
Looks like that guy Dan discussed here before? Or maybe all bearded guys just look the same to me...

Reactions: 1
🤣 I'M DYING. We all know the paparazzi do not give one duck about this nobody, the only times she's ever "papped" are on her yearly beach trips and outside of her own events like book launches and the play etc. = she sets them up. God, she's so desperate to be a famous celebrity, she would come out with her relationship like this. 🙄

I'm just gonna say it. He's short and unattractive. Sue me. And oof, she looks rough. And like she's absolutely miserable. There's no life in her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Looks like that guy Dan discussed here before? Or maybe all bearded guys just look the same to me...
Is that Daniel Cahill? (He's in Cassette with Tarn and one of the few Dan's I could find in her followers; interestingly his profile is set to private). I thought you might be onto something but according to his agency profile he's 6' - there's no way this guy is that tall. He's pretty much the same height as Tarn.

I'm just gonna say it. He's short and unattractive. Sue me. And oof, she looks rough. And like she's absolutely miserable. There's no life in her.
Yes to all of this!

Reactions: 11
Well!!! There we go

TanyAD calling the paps is one of her hallmarks - they both look like they are acting so hard not to see the camera 😂

edit to add - she probably didn’t want to call the paps but her engagement and ads have been so bad everywhere else maybe this was the next move to hype up interest?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🤣 I'M DYING. We all know the paparazzi do not give one duck about this nobody, the only times she's ever "papped" are on her yearly beach trips and outside of her own events like book launches and the play etc. = she sets them up. God, she's so desperate to be a famous celebrity, she would come out with her relationship like this. 🙄

God they look so happy together don't they, so close, amazing body language, lovingly holding hands...

In the first pic he looks like he's saying sorry to a stranger for bumping into her

Second photo looks like they both happen to be looking at the same thing in a shop but aren't together, that awkward thing where you want to pick it up but someone else is looking at it so you can't

Third photo looks like they're strangers who happen to be crossing the road at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Gosh, they make a bang-average looking couple don't they!
Someone needs to take that blouson-style jacket away from him - it's hideously unflattering, as well as just generally hideous in my opinion.
Also, despite the fact that I'm a witch etc, I hope they're very happy together.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else secretly hope they get married before Jim and his partner 😆

I don't know anything about Jim or Tanya really but just from looking at him and a few things I've seen on social media and heard on here I really can't stand him. I don't think he'd be too happy if she did.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.