Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh it’s the guy I spotted her with months ago! And yeah the pap shots definitely feel staged, maybe she reads tattle and realised her thread is completely dead / people started discussing the placement of bathroom scales in the living room at her boo’s house out of boredom 😂 so she had to intervene and give us more to talk about.
He looks very plain tbh, I have nothing against short people and smaller men can definitely be very charismatic but he’s just a bit bland. Now I kind of understand why she’s only been posting pics of his arms as they seem to be the only attractive part of his body lol. Anyway for her sake I hope she’s happy, but she doesn’t look particularly loved up in the pics, nor did she look very cheerful when I saw her. I wonder if she’s just one of those people who can’t stand being alone so she’s settled for HW but the vain side of her is annoyed that he’s not an A list celeb / a super sexy insta-friendly man.

Reactions: 25
if one googles dan hurley some pictures show up and it doesn't look like it's the same person

Reactions: 2
Her head is bigger than most!

That seems to be a different Dan Hurley. This guy is Dan Hurly and he's nowhere to be found on the internet. I'm starting to wonder if it's his real name...The plot thickens!
Ooh I see! Apologies I had missed this. Curiosity is killing me!

Reactions: 2
I don’t know.. surely if she’d paid for/staged these photos she’d make an effort to look like she was enjoying herself? Why would she want everyone to speculate that she’s miserable?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know.. surely if she’d paid for/staged these photos she’d make an effort to look like she was enjoying herself? Why would she want everyone to speculate that she’s miserable?
It's her awful acting on display. In her mind she looked effortlessly gorgeous and chic, walking along with her man. She thought it would look more realistic and "actress about town" if she had a neutral expression. Needless to say it didn't work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I know she doesn’t ‘do YouTube’ anymore, but the views she would have gotten on a reveal/introduction video...

Reactions: 7
Sorry but I really don’t think it’s ok to call someone ugly or unattractive.
He’s not in the public eye, from all anyone knows he has a normal job and lives his life as normally as possible and probably doesn’t want to be opened up to crappy comments about him on site like this awful place.
She probably also wants to keep her private life private these days.
He might have a cracking personality and treat her properly.
I’m sure people might call my husband boring looking and unattractive but he’s sexy to me because he treats me right and he’s a thoroughly decent person that everyone loves. Even if he is bald and a bit too tall and lanky and someotimes dresses like a Dad 😃
Christ - they’ve literally just popped to the corner shop - you really think when someone’s been chilling at home they’re going to suddenly out on a full glam face of makeup, some figure hugging clothes and a pair or heels 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Calling Tanyas new bf unattractive, and for that matter her, stinks of your own insecurities.
I highly doubt you are yourself or ever have dated a supermodel 😂
I agree in that I don't think it is fair to criticise someone who hasn't chosen to be in the public eye, until (if) he decides to be on her channel etc then it is a different matter, but you calling this site "this awful place" begs the question, why are you here? And I hardly think (from the threads i follow anyway) most people here are overly mean about anyone, of all the gossip sites I have seen this is by far the most fair

Reactions: 16
Sorry but I really don’t think it’s ok to call someone ugly or unattractive.
He’s not in the public eye, from all anyone knows he has a normal job and lives his life as normally as possible and probably doesn’t want to be opened up to crappy comments about him on site like this awful place.
She probably also wants to keep her private life private these days.
He might have a cracking personality and treat her properly.
I’m sure people might call my husband boring looking and unattractive but he’s sexy to me because he treats me right and he’s a thoroughly decent person that everyone loves. Even if he is bald and a bit too tall and lanky and someotimes dresses like a Dad 😃
Christ - they’ve literally just popped to the corner shop - you really think when someone’s been chilling at home they’re going to suddenly out on a full glam face of makeup, some figure hugging clothes and a pair or heels 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Calling Tanyas new bf unattractive, and for that matter her, stinks of your own insecurities.
I highly doubt you are yourself or ever have dated a supermodel 😂
" I highly doubt you are yourself or ever have dated a supermodel 😂 " Ah, the personal attack. How lovely. No doubt the sign of someone who can't argue rationally.

This is a gossip forum. Stop policing people's comments. He is unattractive to me, I have the right to not find him good looking and say so. I can't know if he treats her properly and that is, honestly, beside the point. I'm not Tanya's friend or relative. I don't really care if her boyfriend is nice or not. I do care that for months she tried to hide him and we speculated he was probably not conventionally attractive. And to me, he is not attractive at all. I'm sorry you feel that as a personal attack to your husband (????????????????????????????????????) and feel the need to attack me (not a supermodel, never dated one or wanted to. Not sure what that says about me, but I know what bringing it up as a barb says about YOU).

If you believe that the paps are following Tanya Burr of all people to catch her on a random run to the shops, you're obviously a fan. She called them. Nobody cares about Tanya Burr to pap her randomly. Maybe she can't choose when they show up or she tried to have it look like she'd been caught off guard but as someone who is friends with entertainment journalists (not in the UK, but still) I guarantee you no one is writing about Tanya Burr out of their own accord

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I agree in that I don't think it is fair to criticise someone who hasn't chosen to be in the public eye, until (if) he decides to be on her channel etc then it is a different matter, but you calling this site "this awful place" begs the question, why are you here? And I hardly think (from the threads i follow anyway) most people here are overly mean about anyone, of all the gossip sites I have seen this is by far the most fair
I really wonder about the choice part. I would bet money that Tanya called the paps on herself/him. So, maybe he hasn't chosen to be a public figure in that he's not an influencer, but by dating one, he did make a choice. Plus, if he's really the director someone said he maybe was, that kind of counts.

Because there’s a difference between gossip and critique about someone’s work compared to downright childish bitchiness attacking someone’s looks.
I would argue your comment about "I doubt you have ever been with a supermodel" or whatever it was is pretty childish, quite hypocritical tbh

Reactions: 10
I really wonder about the choice part. I would bet money that Tanya called the paps on herself/him. So, maybe he hasn't chosen to be a public figure in that he's not an influencer, but by dating one, he did make a choice. Plus, if he's really the director someone said he maybe was, that kind of counts.
I think this will end up like Niomi Smart and Joe if the relationship continues, he will end up plastered over her social media for attention and he will end up hating it. I know I could never (as someone who never posts on social media myself) I could never be with someone who is so much in the public eye

I think this will end up like Niomi Smart and Joe if the relationship continues, he will end up plastered over her social media for attention and he will end up hating it. I know I could never (as someone who never posts on social media myself) I could never be with someone who is so much in the public eye
I thought about Joe too (I have a host of opinions on that hahaha).

I'd hate to be with an influencer, having to take 200 photos to find the "perfect" one to post, never having a cool moment without it being filmed. Or, in Tanya's case, being "spontaneously papped" when I just wanted to go to the shops.

Reactions: 8
I think some peoples perception of him is that he's more unattractive than he is. So X person might usually think he's only a 4/10 for attractiveness but now think he's a 2/10 and the reason for that is Tanya hiding him and people speculating it's because she thinks he's less attractive than Jim. So now we see him slightly through our own eyes and slightly through hers.

I personally think he's more attractive than Jim but I don't find Jim attractive anyway. I think Tanya thinks because HW is shorter, not as athleticly built from what I can see in the photo and not as 'classically handsome' he's not as attractive and she's worried about the comments she will get when she shows him.

Just one theory of course!

Reactions: 10
I think some peoples perception of him is that he's more unattractive than he is. So X person might usually think he's only a 4/10 for attractiveness but now think he's a 2/10 and the reason for that is Tanya hiding him and people speculating it's because she thinks he's less attractive than Jim. So now we see him slightly through our own eyes and slightly through hers.

I personally think he's more attractive than Jim but I don't find Jim attractive anyway. I think Tanya thinks because HW is shorter, not as athleticly built from what I can see in the photo and not as 'classically handsome' he's not as attractive and she's worried about the comments she will get when she shows him.

Just one theory of course!
i agree, imagine how sad it is that you are so obsessed with the "attractiveness" of your partner you are reluctant to post on your social media? Such a sad life, as much as I would love to earn thousands of pounds for nothing like influencers, I do not envy this shallow aspect of their lives

Reactions: 9
i agree, imagine how sad it is that you are so obsessed with the "attractiveness" of your partner you are reluctant to post on your social media? Such a sad life, as much as I would love to earn thousands of pounds for nothing like influencers, I do not envy this shallow aspect of their lives
It is sad. I don't care if people think my partner is attractive or hot or whatever because I love him, like him, he's my best friend and I find him attractive. How attractive other people find it isntnsome kind of reflection on my character. I'm not better if everyone thinks he's hot or worse if they think he's ugly! Who cares what random on insta think about your partner. She might as well just 'reveal him' now, it's like an episode of take me out but the lift is stuck and we can only see his ankles.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It is sad. I don't care if people think my partner is attractive or hot or whatever because I love him, like him, he's my best friend and I find him attractive. How attractive other people find it isntnsome kind of reflection on my character. I'm not better if everyone thinks he's hot or worse if they think he's ugly! Who cares what random on insta think about your partner. She might as well just 'reveal him' now, it's like an episode of take me out but the lift is stuck and we can only see his ankles.
100% agree, who cares about what people think of your partner's attractiveness, they (hopefully!) are not sleeping with them :LOL:. I thinkif she does show him (ie if he lets her) she will eke it out for ages for engagement

Reactions: 4
I was just thinknig about how much I used to enjoy Tanya's vlogmas and I'm honestly baffled that she gave up Youtube. She was already well established on youtube and could have continued making losts of money PLUS staying relevant/kind of famous which would have helped with getting acting roles too. Surely by now she has realised that she isn't going to land huge acting roles on pure talent so she may as well go back to youtube for an easy life and in turn it could lead to more acting success. Strange career moves from her!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.