Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally!
If she’d paid for these shots though wouldn’t she have tried to make sure they both looked decent in them? Or do you have to just suck it up if you call the paps — you get what you’re given?

Reactions: 7
Anyone else secretly hope they get married before Jim and his partner 😆

I don't know anything about Jim or Tanya really but just from looking at him and a few things I've seen on social media and heard on here I really can't stand him. I don't think he'd be too happy if she did.
Oh god yeah, I hope they hop on the first post-covid crisis flight to Vegas and have an unashamedly tacky wedding.

Is that Daniel Cahill? (He's in Cassette with Tarn and one of the few Dan's I could find in her followers; interestingly his profile is set to private). I thought you might be onto something but according to his agency profile he's 6' - there's no way this guy is that tall. He's pretty much the same height as Tarn.

Yes to all of this!
His name was Dan Hurly/Hurley... it seems he's not in her or her sister's following list anymore, weird as he definitely was earlier today! Unless instagram is being glitchy!

Edit: he's still there but changed his photo to a young Alain Delon ... not suspect at all 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Finally!
If she’d paid for these shots though wouldn’t she have tried to make sure they both looked decent in them? Or do you have to just suck it up if you call the paps — you get what you’re given?
Right? If I was in the habit of selling pics to the papers I think I'd at least pop on a nice #gifted dress and beg for a pair of Cuban heels for himself 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
His name was Dan Hurly/Hurley... it seems he's not in her or her sister's following list anymore, weird as he definitely was earlier today! Unless instagram is being glitchy!

Edit: he's still there but changed his photo to a young Alain Delon ... not suspect at all 😂
Ha! I saw his profile earlier when I was looking for Dan's. There was a picture of a guy with a beard VERY like HW's. Also his profession was listed as cameraman (I think) and now that's been removed. Also, when I checked earlier, I'm sure the profile was 'Dan Hurley,' it's now 'DHURLY'. That's an awful lot of profile changes all of a sudden. Hmmm.....!

His account is private, which sucks!

Reactions: 8
Ha! I saw his profile earlier when I was looking for Dan's. There was a picture of a guy with a beard VERY like HW's. Also his profession was listed as cameraman (I think) and now that's been removed. Also, when I checked earlier, I'm sure the profile was 'Dan Hurley,' it's now 'DHURLY'. That's an awful lot of profile changes all of a sudden. Hmmm.....!

His account is private, which sucks!
I saw the same! VERY interesting timing...

Attachments

I saw the same! VERY interesting timing...
Very interesting indeed!

If anybody followed this 'DHURLY' way back when it was first suggested he might be HW, do let us know if this is the guy! ETA: Unless his profile has been private all along - then we're screwed.

• Heart
It's not Dan Hurley. Dan Hurley is actually cute. Well, cuter than Mr. Hairy, that's for sure.
Is that the same Dan Hurley? The guy posted in the Instagram profile picture above kinda looks HW.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Is that the same Dan Hurley? The guy posted in the profile picture above kinda looks HW.
You're right! I just saw that comment above and HW does indeed look like @dhurly. That's totally him.

I have the wrong person. Weird. They both have similar names, both are based in the UK, and both work in the film industry lol.

So her new man is in Film / Art Direction. I wonder what he thinks of her acting. 😂👀

• Haha
You're right! I just saw that comment above and HW does indeed look like @dhurly. That's totally him.

I have the wrong person. Weird. They both have similar names, both are based in the UK, and both work in the film industry lol.

So her new man is in Film / Art Direction. I wonder what he thinks of her acting. 😂👀
So she's legit shagging for roles now?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think this guy will get her much work. For a supposed film director (if that's what he is) he has zero internet presence. You'd think he'd be putting himself out there, but there's nothing. No hits at all for 'Dan Hurly' and 'Dan Hurley' brings up the other Dan Hurley @bbk2me posted about. HW is a mystery man.

Is it Daniel Cahill? She follows him on Instagram and he looks similar.
He's 6' tall according to his agency profile so can't be HW. HW is pretty much the same height as Tarn.

Reactions: 5
Don't understand how she can look totally different in these DailyMail pictures. I think she has gained back a little bit of weight, but she looks more normal than on her instagram.

20201212_234916.jpg

😂 Show yourself. I'll buy you a (virtual) drink 😂

Poor Hairy Watchman. He's like a shrunken little gnome.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She doesn’t look anywhere near as ghastly thin in those pap pics as she presents on Instagram

Reactions: 14
Well I know the first place I'll be going if I ever need someone to research something/someone for me! The CIA/SIS needs to start recruiting from these forums.
Keep up the good work you bunch of wonderfully skilled people!! 👏🏼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oof. She looks rough. Does she think she look casual and cool?

And yep, knew he was going to be average tending to unattractive. Otherwise, she'd have flaunted him ages ago. Must be desperate for some clicks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.