Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno, I can understand why she doesn't actually eat or drink the things on an ad. She's trying to take a nice picture, actually drinking isn't really flattering. Plus she probably films it at like 11am for the light.

She has obviously lost weight in the last 2 years but I still thinks she eats normal food and doesn't regular chew it and spit it out.

Reactions: 7
As hairy watchman has fallen for her as she currently looks, she'll probably be anxious to maintain the look to maintain his interest. She should start lifting, could eat a lot more then. Probably feel better too.
Or she could get therapy for her disordered relationship with food. I am in ED treatment and we are discouraged from doing things like taking up a specific kind of exercise just so we can eat more/avoid dealing with the issue. Thought it was important to point this out for anyone going through the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Or she could get therapy for her disordered relationship with food. I am in ED treatment and we are discouraged from doing things like taking up a specific kind of exercise just so we can eat more/avoid dealing with the issue. Thought it was important to point this out for anyone going through the same.
Hope it is going well for you 💚
I don't think tanya has ever said she has disordered eating. I understood it was a result of her marriage ending and grieving that. Exercise can boost mood and she has talked about being depressed when jim left her.

Reactions: 5
Hope it is going well for you 💚
I don't think tanya has ever said she has disordered eating. I understood it was a result of her marriage ending and grieving that. Exercise can boost mood and she has talked about being depressed when jim left her.
Thank you 😊 We've been talking a lot about Tanya possibly not swallowing food, and other forms of disordered eating. Exercise is a great mood booster; it just gets complicated when you add in a possible ED.

I watched one ad the other day after reading the comments here and it struck me that while it cut before she swallowed, it would have been weird to stay on her until she did, like an extra frame. You always see people take a mouthful of something in adverts but do they ever specifically swallow something? It's doesn't look nice and takes a little while. I'm thinking like Gary Linekar with his crisps or Nicole with her Muller yogs, that kind of thing?

I feel like this thread is one of those that picks up a little thing and runs with it. To say she probably weighs herself all the time or keeps them next to the fridge is crazy. She isn't even that slim! She's look the difference between 10 1/2 - 11st down to maybe 8 to me. For her height I don't think that's even 'underweight'. At the top end she was over a 'healthy' BMI.

Reactions: 9
I watched one ad the other day after reading the comments here and it struck me that while it cut before she swallowed, it would have been weird to stay on her until she did, like an extra frame. You always see people take a mouthful of something in adverts but do they ever specifically swallow something? It's doesn't look nice and takes a little while. I'm thinking like Gary Linekar with his crisps or Nicole with her Muller yogs, that kind of thing?

I feel like this thread is one of those that picks up a little thing and runs with it. To say she probably weighs herself all the time or keeps them next to the fridge is crazy. She isn't even that slim! She's look the difference between 10 1/2 - 11st down to maybe 8 to me. For her height I don't think that's even 'underweight'. At the top end she was over a 'healthy' BMI.
The weighing thing is because she has a scale in the middle of a living room. I'm sorry but who does that?

And again with the not swallowing, this is not a normal TV ad. We watch influencers allegedly because they're normal and we want their real reactions. Popping something into your mouth and saying MMMMM is not a real reaction. I could do that with brussel sprouts and I hate them.

Reactions: 10
I dunno, I can understand why she doesn't actually eat or drink the things on an ad. She's trying to take a nice picture, actually drinking isn't really flattering. Plus she probably films it at like 11am for the light.

She has obviously lost weight in the last 2 years but I still thinks she eats normal food and doesn't regular chew it and spit it out.
I knew someone who chewed and spat from an eating disorder unit I was at and she had the lumps at the side of her neck what bulimia sufferers can get. I don’t think Tanya has them.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The weighing thing is because she has a scale in the middle of a living room. I'm sorry but who does that?

And again with the not swallowing, this is not a normal TV ad. We watch influencers allegedly because they're normal and we want their real reactions. Popping something into your mouth and saying MMMMM is not a real reaction. I could do that with brussel sprouts and I hate them.
Yeah but its not her living room. And my brother keeps his in his kitchen. He's not got an ED but an illness that requires he weigh himself before breakfast at the moment.
I've had scales in my living room when I've been sending out a bunch of heavy parcels or weighing my suitcase. Who knows?!
To see scales in someone else's house and conclude she's taken them with her because she's obsessed with her weight even though it's a normal healthy weight is odd.
And she is making an advert in this instance, in an allotted time frame. I don't watch these people for adverts or 'real reactions' I put up with the adverts for the content - which admittedly Tan doesn't bother with these days. Do we need her to swallow to think it's real? I'm sure half the tit these people eat and drink is vile and they don't like it, I don't think any of it is real.

I feel like I'm defending Tanya which isn't my intention but it's more that I just think sometimes people discredit the real valid criticisms by just jumping on every little thing she does because they dislike her.
Someone commented on the Nic Chapman thread about her saying life is easier with the kids in school, like she's a terrible mother. It's a valid comment, the majority of people would agree and many said it but God forbid she says it. That's why tattle gets a bad name IMO

Reactions: 13
Yeah but its not her living room. And my brother keeps his in his kitchen. He's not got an ED but an illness that requires he weigh himself before breakfast at the moment.
I've had scales in my living room when I've been sending out a bunch of heavy parcels or weighing my suitcase. Who knows?!
To see scales in someone else's house and conclude she's taken them with her because she's obsessed with her weight even though it's a normal healthy weight is odd.
And she is making an advert in this instance, in an allotted time frame. I don't watch these people for adverts or 'real reactions' I put up with the adverts for the content - which admittedly Tan doesn't bother with these days. Do we need her to swallow to think it's real? I'm sure half the tit these people eat and drink is vile and they don't like it, I don't think any of it is real.

I feel like I'm defending Tanya which isn't my intention but it's more that I just think sometimes people discredit the real valid criticisms by just jumping on every little thing she does because they Dislike her.
Someone commented on the Nic Chapman thread about her saying life is easier with the kids in school, like she's a terrible mother. It's a valid comment, the majority of people would agree and many said it but God forbid she says it. That's why tattle gets a bad name IMO
You're entitled to your opinion and I understand the feeling of disconnect with other people's opinions, even though they're just as valid as mine. But honestly, this is a gossip forum. If we talked only about absolutely verifiable facts, we'd have nothing to talk about. Especially for someone like Tanya who does sweet fanny adams all day long every week of every month of the last 2 years.

Reactions: 20
You're entitled to your opinion and I understand the feeling of disconnect with other people's opinions, even though they're just as valid as mine. But honestly, this is a gossip forum. If we talked only about absolutely verifiable facts, we'd have nothing to talk about. Especially for someone like Tanya who does sweet fanny adams all day long every week of every month of the last 2 years.
Fair point. And spot on I guess in terms of having to speculate or there'd be nothing to say. I wonder if she's ever going to do anything interesting or make any good content ever again.

I think she has a lovely figure, the only reason I think she might have an issue with food (not necessarily an ED) or her body image, is because she stands a specific way/breathes in/edits herself to look smaller than she is. However most celebs, influencers and 'normal' women do the same so she's not unusual unfortunately.

Reactions: 6
Fair point. And spot on I guess in terms of having to speculate or there'd be nothing to say. I wonder if she's ever going to do anything interesting or make any good content ever again.
Yeah, who knows. I don't know if her enthusiasm for Youtube was just an act or if her divorce kind of killed the whole sharing-your-life-with-the-world thing, but she doesn't really seem to care about anything but making money. There's no rhyme or reason to what she accepts to advertise. And as long as she continues holding on to the doomed dream of becoming a famous actress, I don't think she'll make an effort with anything else.

Reactions: 4
As hairy watchman has fallen for her as she currently looks, she'll probably be anxious to maintain the look to maintain his interest. She should start lifting, could eat a lot more then. Probably feel better too.
Then she'd be insecure about being too toned. Although she could easily afford a PT to maintain a satisfying diet and her curent weight.

If they're staying with her boyfriend's family, they're probably mid-60s or older, and therefore may have a medical condition that requires being able to weigh themselves frequency or at intervals, so maybe it's just easier.

If she did a video about her weight loss, an honest one ot could revive her youtube career! That and a martha update.

Reactions: 8
That would revive her career, but do you know what would get her more publicity... if for Christmas she got a male sausage dog called Arthur... Imagine how crazy tattle and social media would go!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she did a video about her weight loss, an honest one ot could revive her youtube career! That and a martha update.
See, this is why I think she didn't lose the weight or is maintaining the weight loss in a healthy manner. If there was any way she could monetize this, beyond getting sent tiny jeans to flog at her viewers, she would do it. She doesn't, because there's no good advice she could give. That's my opinion, obviously.

it's because it's not been healthy. she went from a size (?) to a size 6/8 in the span of a few months whilst also increasing the amount of tit food - cakes, pasta, takeaways all over her IG. it's so obvious she has aspired to be one of those waif thin model / actresses who pose in jeans with tummy out and one pic later with a full pizza.

it's really obvious she's not eating healthily, she's just restricting.

i think the reason i feel strongly about this is bc i literally did the same thing. if i would go out to brunch it would be my ONLY meal. i would eat mcdonalds sure but it would be my only meal for the day. i still lost a heap of weight because for a lot of people it's simply calories in vs calories out. doesn't matter what it is. (im better now fwiw but yeah)

Reactions: 19
How sad is it that Tanya does so little of interest that the only things this thread has to talk about is her weight, Martha and some random man she’s dating 😂💀

it's because it's not been healthy. she went from a size (?) to a size 6/8 in the span of a few months whilst also increasing the amount of tit food - cakes, pasta, takeaways all over her IG. it's so obvious she has aspired to be one of those waif thin model / actresses who pose in jeans with tummy out and one pic later with a full pizza.

it's really obvious she's not eating healthily, she's just restricting.

i think the reason i feel strongly about this is bc i literally did the same thing. if i would go out to brunch it would be my ONLY meal. i would eat mcdonalds sure but it would be my only meal for the day. i still lost a heap of weight because for a lot of people it's simply calories in vs calories out. doesn't matter what it is. (im better now fwiw but yeah)
The spoiler part is exactly me, I’d brag about my ‘naughty’ meal (would literally be chicken, a potato and veg lol) and send pictures to my parents . Then live off satusumas or salad the rest of the day x glad to here you’re better 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really don't think she lost the weight through any kind of exercise and healthy eating plan. There is no tone to her body, no definition. I've recently started cardio and added in some weights for extra fat burning and I can see that I'm toning up, she just looks like she has deflated and is all saggy. Her face in particular looks old and loose. I don't know what she's done, but I don't think it was healthy choices.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.