Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, that was a bit blatant. Even a side-eye to check when she could stop!

Reactions: 5
Same with the Apple crumble and the penne vodka. Always a “mmm my favourite” and then a cut before she swallows.
She doesn’t even drink the baileys - just puts up a nearly empty glass filled with ice up to her mouth, and pretends to drink some - you can clearly see there’s a/no baileys in it and b/she doesn’t swallow before pretending to wipe her mouth

She’s also done such a badly curated ad. There’s nowhere on the add to say where to get the box from. I thought it looked quite good so have had to google and the box is actually via My Cookie Dough company - of which there is no mention so I can’t imagine they’d be too happy with her attempt when they will get zero sales as no one will have a clue how to purchase it

Also - for some who claims to be an actress she could do a better job at pretending to actually eat the things she’s advertising - and a better job at presenting to enjoy them - still so dead behind the eyes

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I did a highly scientific experiment after reading this to see if that’s a realistic way she could’ve lost the weight and seriously, I highly doubt someone could sustain the chewing and spitting out thing for years — are we really suggesting she never swallows any sugar or junk? Or are we suggesting it’s only for these paid ads?

The results of my experiment: it’s seriously UNSATISFYING to chew something and spit it out, it’s a very weird sensation. It’s easier just to not have the thing itself, because the satisfaction seemingly only comes when you swallow.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I think she was overeating and yo-yo dieting before, and now she seems to have relaxed her attitude but also suffered stress and probably eats less as a result. Her frame is TINY. I’ve seen her next to Zoella and they have the same upper body width. She was slim before and then put on weight in a too-comfortable relationship.

But I also don’t want to start that debate raging again!

Last edited:
I did a highly scientific experiment after reading this to see if that’s a realistic way she could’ve lost the weight and seriously, I highly doubt someone could sustain the chewing and spitting out thing for years — are we really suggesting she never swallows any sugar or junk? Or are we suggesting it’s only for these paid ads?

The results of my experiment: it’s seriously UNSATISFYING to chew something and spit it out, it’s a very weird sensation. It’s easier just to not have the thing itself, because the satisfaction seemingly only comes when you swallow.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I think she was overeating and yo-yo dieting before, and now she seems to have relaxed her attitude but also suffered stress and probably eats less as a result. Her frame is TINY. I’ve seen her next to Zoella and they have the same upper body width. She was slim before and then put on weight in a too-comfortable relationship.

I’m glad you said this as I was watching all of her baking IGTVs today after reading this thread because I couldn’t believe that she would go to all of that effort! Why bother making the baking videos at all or including the bits of her eating?! Would be very easy to just bake, show the goods and then cut. But anyways, yes I did notice her swallowing in quite a few of the less recent ones so I think it might just be the thread over speculating.....

Hmmmm...is it normal to have weighing scales in a front room?

H
something quite ominous about her ‘dancing’ to look fun and carefree whilst a weighing scale lurks in the background
First thing I noticed too. How weird. I don’t even have weighing scales and if I did they wouldn’t be in the living room.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought it was normal to have them in the bathroom? That’s where I’ve always had them and always where ive seen them round other peoples’ houses
Hmmmm...is it normal to have weighing scales in a front room?

H

First thing I noticed too. How weird. I don’t even have weighing scales and if I did they wouldn’t be in the living room.

Reactions: 10
I thought it was normal to have them in the bathroom? That’s where I’ve always had them and always where ive seen them round other peoples’ houses
so odd, I am only surprised she doesn't have them next to the fridge tbh

Perhaps scales are in there because it’s a flat, hard wood floor? Maybe they’ve got uneven tiles or (shudder) carpet in the bathroom?

Reactions: 6
Perhaps scales are in there because it’s a flat, hard wood floor? Maybe they’ve got uneven tiles or (shudder) carpet in the bathroom?
but even fi that were the case you would put it in a cupboard or something surely? the rest of the flat is so tidy etc it seems like she is using it so much she just has it out in a place it doesn't belong

Reactions: 9
but even fi that were the case you would put it in a cupboard or something surely? the rest of the flat is so tidy etc it seems like she is using it so much she just has it out in a place it doesn't belong
that’s a scary thought, but seems right. I’ve always kept mine in the bathroom, and have never seen anyone’s scale be in the living room 😳

Reactions: 2
I guess I just don't understand the scale scandal lol? Maybe if it was her own house. But they're renting someone else's place or staying with friends or family. Who knows if the owner is the one who has it out like that. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4

Obviously can't know how much she swallows (there's a dirty joke dying to be made) off camera, but in her most recent videos, she doesn't. Maybe she doesn't actually like the stuff they're sending. Maybe she saves her calories for other stuff and not the #gifted stuff. In any case, it's super obvious and if I were the company, I'd be mad because anyone with remotely decent vision can see the choppy cuts and it makes it look like she can't bring herself to eat the stuff she's supposed to be selling and "hmmm yum"-ing abot.

As for the not swallowing/spitting and how hard it is to spit vs just swallow, it's hard if you are a healthy person but if you've got an ED, it's way way harder to swallow. But also not interested in getting the debate over Tanya's actual eating habits and how she lost weight after being unable to for almost a decade.

Reactions: 16
It’s a tiny village so literally no reason to go there unless you are from there. Assuming that hairy watchmans family or friends still live there and they’ve been staying with them.
I agree with you. I Dont think its a airbnb house. And there ise photo above the fireplace maybe this is the hairy watchMan
IMG_20201211_000608.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Obviously can't know how much she swallows (there's a dirty joke dying to be made) off camera, but in her most recent videos, she doesn't. Maybe she doesn't actually like the stuff they're sending. Maybe she saves her calories for other stuff and not the #gifted stuff. In any case, it's super obvious and if I were the company, I'd be mad because anyone with remotely decent vision can see the choppy cuts and it makes it look like she can't bring herself to eat the stuff she's supposed to be selling and "hmmm yum"-ing abot.

As for the not swallowing/spitting and how hard it is to spit vs just swallow, it's hard if you are a healthy person but if you've got an ED, it's way way harder to swallow. But also not interested in getting the debate over Tanya's actual eating habits and how she lost weight after being unable to for almost a decade.
Any healthy person would just have a tiny bit or sip for the camera and then wouldn’t eat the rest of it if they didn’t want it. My guess is she lives in fear of over eating, so she can’t take just one bite. She isn’t naturally that skinny, so it won’t be easy for her to keep off and I’m someone who is the same and has been there. Being a skinny size 6 was the most miserable time for me, looks like she’s not that happy either.
Who knows if she has a full on ED or just unhealthy habits for fear of gaining weight, but either way she shouldn’t be taking any of those sponsored deals, she’s lying to her followers and the company’s are wasting money because it’s completely obvious she isn’t eating them.

Btw I hope that didn’t offend anyone who is a size 6, I should have said for me it was miserable because I wasn’t born to be that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
As hairy watchman has fallen for her as she currently looks, she'll probably be anxious to maintain the look to maintain his interest. She should start lifting, could eat a lot more then. Probably feel better too.

Reactions: 3
Chewing and spitting your food out is a form of disordered eating called CHSP. People with this form of ED have been doing it for years and just put it down to a dieting tip or trick. They perceive foods and forbidden or bad so they chew and spit. Anyway, this actually makes you even hungrier than not eating for prolonged periods of time would since some calories are absorbed and along with the action of chewing signals your brain that it’s expecting digestion in the stomach and so it releases ghrelin. Anyway...not a healthy way to lose weight, keep it off or anything of the sort.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
something quite ominous about her ‘dancing’ to look fun and carefree whilst a weighing scale lurks in the background
It’s so embarrassing as well because she’s clearly asked hairy watchman to take a photo of her pretending to be all fun and carefree and quirky 😂 it’s all so staged

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.