Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone, long time lurker!
I just wanted to mention, about her last baking video - it's so weird that she acts as if she created the recipe (e.g. saying that she "took suggestions from her viewers", explaining why she uses certain ingredients instead of others, suggesting replacements etc.). But Zoe made the same cookies in her vlogmas and she mentions that she found the recipe on Jane's patisserie. I've checked and Tanya is using the exact same ingredients, measurements, and directions as written on the blog :unsure: She doesn't credit the blog once!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
You don't think it could Fabien Frankel do you?
He starred with her in Venice is the new Dawn film or whatever it was called.
Plus the hair is dark. Roughly the right body shape. Would make sense to post the movie post ages ago. She always did like to add teasers. Plus the bloke in the boat next to her on one of her Insta pics has dark hair. Just a thought.
I'm not ruling him out but from the (very few) pictures I've seen his arms are not hairy enough. Still, might be one to keep an eye on!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's so glaring how she cuts the video at the end when she's "tasting" the cookies. We never see her swallow. And she does it TWICE. Like. How stupid does she think viewers are?
Oh my god I just watched the end for this and it is so obvious! The exact moment you'd expect her to swallow it cuts

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Oh my god I just watched the end for this and it is so obvious! The exact moment you'd expect her to swallow it cuts
She's probably been watching SATC, in one episode Miranda (I think) met up with an old friend and he was skinny now but had been bigger when she last saw him and his 'diet' was basically that he ate anything he wanted, chewed it three times then spat it out.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She's probably been watching SATC, in one episode Miranda (I think) met up with an old friend and he was skinny now but had been bigger when she last saw him and his 'diet' was basically that he ate anything he wanted, chewed it three times then spat it out.
Yeah, I mean, that's apparently a really common "trick" among those with an ED or disordered eating. Can't diagnose Tanya, obviously, but there are many signs.

Reactions: 5
Oaf-like is the most accurate description for that. Her smile looks so strained, too. Like. Seriously. What goes through her mind?
What goes through her mind...

Money, money, money!

the old chew and spit.

Minor observation, it a trend for your trousers to not fit your leg length properly? I understand a bit, but in some of these they're actually dragging on the ground. Is this some weird attempt to pretend she's the average 5'11 model?
She's short and too cheap to go to a semstress / tailor as she would need to put her hand in her own pocket.

Looks cheap.

Not in tier 2. You can only mix with up to 6 people outside, so not inside a restaurant.
Whatever the tiers, it makes sense to stay in and only see as few people as possible. It is hopefully not for much longer and even if she doesn't care about herself, think of others who could get ill or have long term complications from contracting covid19. Plus she is in her early thirties - slightly higher risk. Don't take risks with your health, protect those who have to work outside the home by staying in yours (especially when its a fricking luxury townhouse in london with an outdoor space!!!) It's not for much longer.

Last edited:

nothing we didn’t already know, but seems we aren’t the only ones who want to know!

Reactions: 7
I don't think Tanya knows what she 'is' anymore, and she is rich enough to afford not to care. She's most likely taking all the ads to keep her hand in, so to speak, and keep her options open. She's changed her insta bio again to highlight her position as a charity ambassador; she's embracing being famous for the sake of being famous.

I don't think Tanya knows what she 'is' anymore, and she is rich enough to afford not to care. She's most likely taking all the ads to keep her hand in, so to speak, and keep her options open. She's changed her insta bio again to highlight her position as a charity ambassador; she's embracing being famous for the sake of being famous.
I don’t think she has a lot of money left tbh

Reactions: 19
Does anyone know whereabouts in London she lives? Or did she sell that house when her and Jim divorced?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know whereabouts in London she lives? Or did she sell that house when her and Jim divorced?
She's still in the house she was with Jim, which is in one of the posh parts of London but not the super posh.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I think it's against the rules to discuss where people live but it's a high end area of central London. They did put the house on the market last year but she still seems to be living there now so who knows if it fell through due to covid or if she bought him out

Hi everyone, long time lurker!
I just wanted to mention, about her last baking video - it's so weird that she acts as if she created the recipe (e.g. saying that she "took suggestions from her viewers", explaining why she uses certain ingredients instead of others, suggesting replacements etc.). But Zoe made the same cookies in her vlogmas and she mentions that she found the recipe on Jane's patisserie. I've checked and Tanya is using the exact same ingredients, measurements, and directions as written on the blog :unsure: She doesn't credit the blog once!
This sums Tanya up. She's always benefiting from someone else's creativity or hard work. Heck, she became famous as pixi2woo, riding the coat tails of the much more talented and creative Chapman sisters. Everything else since has been copying someone else. The bubbly persona was a carbon copy of Zoe back in the day. Every single acting job she's gotten, she's gotten from buying her way into it or thanks to Scarlett. It's ridiculous.

I'm tempted to comment on her stupid IGTV video but then my second account would be blocked too, no doubt.

She's disgusting. No ethics at all.

Reactions: 18
I only come on this thread once in a while to check:

1) where’s martha
2) the identity of Hairy Watchman

And neither are ever resolved 😂 Come on Tarn!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It's so glaring how she cuts the video at the end when she's "tasting" the cookies. We never see her swallow. And she does it TWICE. Like. How stupid does she think viewers are?
She has done this again with her ad with Baileys. Puts the brownie in her mouth and then a weird cut to her taking a sip of her drink. Very worrying!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
What's in Winsley? Do we think that hairy watchman is from the area? They stayed in the same house as its definitely the same landing. Maybe they've just taken a fancy to the same Airbnb...?

What's in Winsley? Do we think that hairy watchman is from the area? They stayed in the same house as its definitely the same landing. Maybe they've just taken a fancy to the same Airbnb...?
It’s a tiny village so literally no reason to go there unless you are from there. Assuming that hairy watchmans family or friends still live there and they’ve been staying with them.

Reactions: 1
Same with the Apple crumble and the penne vodka. Always a “mmm my favourite” and then a cut before she swallows.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.