Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we discussed the possibility that Hairy Watchman is Rhys? His arms/skintone are actually pretty similar to HW. I have no idea if he's still with his girlfriend - they haven't posted a picture together in ages - but Tarn still follows both of them. Tarn obviously had a thing for this guy at one point, so it would be interesting if she actually left her marriage for him...would also explain why he disappeared from her Insta.

Then again one of Jim's sisters did comment on a photo of HW and I guess she wouldn't have done that if Tarn had left Jim for him. Hmmm...

Reactions: 5
But She doesnt live alone
No that’s why I said if either of them do. I’ve not seen anything of that girl she lives with for a while so I wasn’t 100% sure about her. It looks like he lives alone but I don’t know that either.
Point is, it’s unfair to blame her like it’s fact if no one knows.

Reactions: 4
Not in tier 2. You can only mix with up to 6 people outside, so not inside a restaurant.
restaurants don't seem to be enforcing this at all anymore, I have seen so many fotos in the last week of people on social media (in London) at tables in restaurants with like 10+ people, I genuinley thought the rules had changed!

Reactions: 3
restaurants don't seem to be enforcing this at all anymore, I have seen so many fotos in the last week of people on social media (in London) at tables in restaurants with like 10+ people, I genuinley thought the rules had changed!
Yep, I’ve seen the the same. Maybe the rules have changed and we’ve missed it. Wouldn’t surprise me
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So going by the survey, it seems she's starting a sustainable beauty/wellness brand (barf) ...in a sea of a million brands already like that.

This woman is so lost in life and has no real direction nor passion for anything. She hasn't even worn makeup or talked about any beauty products for that matter for the past two years at least, she's certainly never shown genuine concern for sustainability nor interest in "wellness" in her life. She's just starting a brand because she has to, desperate to try and make money, and because that's trending she just went with that. Spare me.

At least it makes somewhat sense for Niomi, she's been spouting that bullshit for years. But Tanya? 🙄 duck off. Ugh, I can't stand these stupid mediocre YouTuber projects. Like, go away. The world's better without you.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: it's failed before it even launched. TBC failed at her peak popularity. Since her relevancy is long gone and Ms. "Actress." has disconnected herself from her own audience, and the fact it just comes across as so fake because it is, honestly, this is guaranteed to.
Even in the mini beauty tutorial she did on her Insta recently, most of those companies aren't cruelty free/vegan and definitely aren't sustainable - she clearly has put little effort into researching ethics. It's a convenient cash grab in a phase where people LURRVV to be ethical and sustainable (I say that, but myself included lmfao). She really is hopping around thinking there'll be a project that blows her up again, but she's not interesting to her former audience and too fake/imo boring to grow a new one.

omg io have just seen the dancing video... wtf is that?! i can only assume she has had a few (many) mulled wines?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have we discussed the possibility that Hairy Watchman is Rhys? His arms/skintone are actually pretty similar to HW. I have no idea if he's still with his girlfriend - they haven't posted a picture together in ages - but Tarn still follows both of them. Tarn obviously had a thing for this guy at one point, so it would be interesting if she actually left her marriage for him...would also explain why he disappeared from her Insta.

Then again one of Jim's sisters did comment on a photo of HW and I guess she wouldn't have done that if Tarn had left Jim for him. Hmmm...
Nah I don’t think it’s him. Someone posted a picture a while ago of Tarn’s story where you could slightly see the guy in a window reflection and it didn’t look anything like Rhys 🤷🏻‍♀️

You don't think it could Fabien Frankel do you?
He starred with her in Venice is the new Dawn film or whatever it was called.
Plus the hair is dark. Roughly the right body shape. Would make sense to post the movie post ages ago. She always did like to add teasers. Plus the bloke in the boat next to her on one of her Insta pics has dark hair. Just a thought.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.