Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Tanya has yes another ‘favourite pair of trousers’ in her stories today. That’s her 7th favourite pair of trousers this week 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂
I was just coming over to see what you all had to say about this I was cackling when I saw it! 😂😂 so many faves

Reactions: 6
It looks like she’s sitting on someone’s wall in her latest post? I’d be annoyed if I lived there lol how strange...

Reactions: 2
1605995094834.jpeg

Tanya is really mad Amy from Gordon Ramsey’s Kitchen Nightmares 🤣 even Gordon wouldn’t be able to convince her she can’t act 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 319451
Tanya is really mad Amy from Gordon Ramsey’s Kitchen Nightmares 🤣 even Gordon wouldn’t be able to convince her she can’t act 🤣
No, Amy had a spark about her, a passion for her delusions and blind belief she could cook and would fight anyone who said otherwose. Tanya is just flat and lifeless and would just ignore the haters rather than exploding at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Somehow I can imagine Tanya acting like Amy at her worse having a meltdown at Jim 🤣 I think she can match Amy for her complete self delusion and only wanting ass kissers around her cos she can’t take even the slightest form of criticism just like Amy. Anyway give her 10 more years of acting failure and she’ll look and sound at lot more like Amy 🤣

Last edited:
Almost 48 hours without anyone posting on this thread. Tanya, your influencer career is dead. Your acting career never even started.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Almost 48 hours without anyone posting on this thread. Tanya, your influencer career is dead. Your acting career never even started.
shes become almost as irrelevant as Jim, whose thread has been dead since Friday..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her latet outfit on her Instagram is ghastly- pin-striped trousers and bright red trainers lmao

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate these people so much.. imagine trying to hide the word AD on all your endless ads? Why would you use a WHITE font for “AD” on a WHITE background??? And then on her post she just wrote “ad my everyday day jewelry brand—“ as if the word AD was some sort of typo or something. 🤢 She’s so pathetic and dishonest. Is probably embarrassed to be a walking ad herself.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I hate these people so much.. imagine trying to hide the word AD on all your endless ads? Why would you use a WHITE font for “AD” on a WHITE background??? And then on her post she just wrote “ad my everyday day jewelry brand—“ as if the word AD was some sort of typo or something. 🤢 She’s so pathetic and dishonest. Is probably embarrassed to be a walking ad herself.
It's never fails to amaze me how tantan can wear something as luxurious as Dior and make it cheap and chavy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
this should be illegal, yes she has written AD , but in a way that is totlally unclear so what is the point?!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
She looks like an exhausted chavvy golfer.

She has always been shady with ads it’s ridiculous! What does she think she’s proving by being like this, honestly it just makes her look even more disingenuous.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think Her and the dullard ex jim would literally bleep themselves out to whoever for an ad. They bleeping cringe me out. Id NEVER buy anything they were trying to flog

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She looks like an exhausted chavvy golfer.

She has always been shady with ads it’s ridiculous! What does she think she’s proving by being like this, honestly it just makes her look even more disingenuous.
She looks like a golfer on her way to rehab.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She can 100% be fined for that ad, you have to use contrasting colours so that “ad” is clearly seen

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.