Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she do all day?
Takes a grid pic of her “new favourite trousers” of which there seems to be a new favourite #gifted pair of trousers every few days

Or takes a photo outside some random obscure newsagents or fruit stall or house with a coffee in hand and her midrif out trying to emulate the 90s cool models back in the day but desperately failing and instead just looking like she’s playing dress up and dead behind the eyes.

I thought London was on lockdown? I didn’t realise leaving the house to get a coffee daily or take a vacantly staring into the distance with cold eyes and a cold midrif was ‘essential leave the house’ business.

In other words.. she literally does feck all.

Reactions: 32
Someone asked 'What happened to Martha?' or something to that effect and Sarah responded "Ask the person that had custody of her" or something extremally similar - she then deleted it shortly after.

Do we know what post Sarah posted one in reference to Martha?

Reactions: 8
Takes a grid pic of her “new favourite trousers” of which there seems to be a new favourite #gifted pair of trousers every few days

Or takes a photo outside some random obscure newsagents or fruit stall or house with a coffee in hand and her midrif out trying to emulate the 90s cool models back in the day but desperately failing and instead just looking like she’s playing dress up and dead behind the eyes.

I thought London was on lockdown? I didn’t realise leaving the house to get a coffee daily or take a vacantly staring into the distance with cold eyes and a cold midrif was ‘essential leave the house’ business.

but we all know the rules don't apply to influencers :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Can someone explain to me why she writes she “bought” this cardigan, but it’s an ad/aff? Doesn’t she get that stuff for free?
She's put in an affiliate link in the swipe up which means she'll get money if people buy it. So she's had to put ad/aff

Reactions: 10
Does she read here? Just a couple of days ago we were talking about how she must be desperate for money as she doesn't seem to shop anymore, that all she ever wears is *gifted tit. Then all of a sudden, 'bought this cardigan the other day'. 🤣

• Haha
And Mango is really not the brand to be supporting right now!
Poor Martha. Likely given away. I see a lot of youtube couples buy a dog before babies...obviously tan and jim went to split. So probably ended up with Martha getting rehomed.

Reactions: 4
Its

It is her 'werk' and therefore totally allowed. She canne do this important work from her largr and comfortable townhouse complete with outdoor space.

What's the scandal with Mango?? I remember she worked with them last year and therefore needs to write ad. The cardi is nothing special no swipe ups for you!

Reactions: 2
Can someone explain to me why she writes she “bought” this cardigan, but it’s an ad/aff? Doesn’t she get that stuff for free?
I literally came here to say that!!!!
so misleading. It’s the first thing someone will see along with the swipe up and then down in the corner it says ad/af. I saw Estée Lalonde so the exact same thing a week or so ago
They are all scoundrels 🤬

And Mango is really not the brand to be supporting right now!
Poor Martha. Likely given away. I see a lot of youtube couples buy a dog before babies...obviously tan and jim went to split. So probably ended up with Martha getting rehomed.
I wonder if she was PTS? Sausage dogs are renowned to have back issues. The way the message is worded by Sarah it’s almost as if Tanya neglected her and she had some sort of accident? Maybe a fall and broke her back? Obv just speculating
But it doesn’t seem as if she gave her up. In which case I’m sure Jim would have taken her on Fulltime

• Sad
  • Angry
Its not like a Dachshund breaks when they fall.. then it´s a miracle my Dachshund is 11 years old now lol. She probably just gave the dog away

Reactions: 2
B5377D17-AAD3-4F1F-A266-3D603342AE0A.png

she looks so strange here...like a child! The bobble head look is atrocious. I can’t believe she thinks she looks good

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Its not like a Dachshund breaks when they fall.. then it´s a miracle my Dachshund is 11 years old now lol. She probably just gave the dog away
Never said it did ✌🏼 I said they are prone to back issues. Not all of them obviously but they are a breed that would be more prone to having issues with their spine / discs
I don’t understand how she gave her away when herself and Jim got her together. So he would have the right to her if Tanya was giving her up
It just seems odd that they would both say yeah let’s give her away

Reactions: 5
She really needs to stop trying to act like a 'cool' LA girl. In the wise words of Regina George, stop trying to make it happen, it's not going to happen!

Screenshot 2020-11-19 at 5.14.06 PM.png

When has she ever used the words "get it"? :unsure: Oh wait! I know! Probably when she saw the most liked comment from RDJ.
comment.jpeg

She has no originality whatsoever and literally just copies off of everyone else. It's almost as cringe as whatever Bella is doing below:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
this must be against the rules surely?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.