Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate these people so much.. imagine trying to hide the word AD on all your endless ads? Why would you use a WHITE font for “AD” on a WHITE background??? And then on her post she just wrote “ad my everyday day jewelry brand—“ as if the word AD was some sort of typo or something. 🤢 She’s so pathetic and dishonest. Is probably embarrassed to be a walking ad herself.
She was clearly trying to pull off a "I'm a seriously model" pose in her last pic hut but instead she just looks gormless.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So funny to me that she would try to hide an #ad, she should be grateful that any brand still wants to work with her at all

Reactions: 21
Hairy watchman has made another appearance! Also, he could do with emptying the bin in his bedroom!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤮 I don’t know why she won’t just show him, if I was him I’d be offended that only my hairy arms and hands were deemed acceptable for the gram 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🤮 I don’t know why she won’t just show him, if I was him I’d be offended that only my hairy arms and hands were deemed acceptable for the gram 🤣
It seems he only makes an appearance when she needs to up her insta engagement. The way it’s going she’s going to be so desperate for ‘likes’ and ad revenue she’ll soon be posting hairy dick pics!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Her followers lost interest in hairy arms quick- only 18k Likes. 😂 I'm screaming.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
These influences that hide their Ads like that are obviously embarrassed about the fact they are getting paid an obscene amount of money for duck all. In which case, go and get another job that you are not ashamed of or just own what you do 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 26
These influences that hide their Ads like that are obviously embarrassed about the fact they are getting paid an obscene amount of money for duck all. In which case, go and get another job that you are not ashamed of or just own what you do 🤷‍♀️
I feel like it’s deceit pure & simple. If a blogger says they have bought something or allude to have bought something then the person following them will think “oh this must be a really good product if they have purchased it with their own money rather than being paid to advertise it, I think I’ll buy it”
The psychology of these deceitful marketing tricks would make you sick

Reactions: 28
I teach primary and no child uses a pen in class until they're at least year 5. It was the same when I was in school (late 20s) so I doubt it was any different for Tan Tan. Plus the state of that book is way too neat.
I did? At my school it was a thing, if your handwriting was neat enough. I had a pen in year 1, because I moved school then and they gave me one with my name on as a goodbye present.

Reactions: 8
I did? At my school it was a thing, if your handwriting was neat enough. I had a pen in year 1, because I moved school then and they gave me one with my name on as a goodbye present.
we were only allowed one (at the earliest if i remember) in year 4, after we got a "pen licence". I think the most weird thing is about that is just her "aim", my aim at that age was to own a cattery for example, I don't remember anyone having anything like that

unfortunately no one taught her how to adjust layer opacity in photoshop. her under eye texture looks ridiculous
Screenshot 2020-11-26 at 17.24.55.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her camera roll drop was so boring I didn't even scroll through to notice hairy watch man made an appearance. Just had to go back and look. Why would she think "hey he's grabbing my thigh in hogwarts pjs I should take a photo and post this"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her camera roll drop was so boring I didn't even scroll through to notice hairy watch man made an appearance. Just had to go back and look. Why would she think "hey he's grabbing my thigh in hogwarts pjs I should take a photo and post this"
The filtered video she included in it: she's completely in love with herself isn't she? Blatantly eye-bleeping the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I miss the old Tanya. She actually had a passion for makeup and her line was a bit childish but she could of made it into something nice eventually. I always liked her videos. They were simple and I used to watch them as I got ready lol. She’s such a shell of her former self.. it’s really quite sad to see. She seems so disinterested in anything she does now?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She seems to have abandoned the pretence that she's a cool girl who wears no make-up! Seems to be building it right back up again

Reactions: 7
She seems to have abandoned the pretence that she's a cool girl who wears no make-up! Seems to be building it right back up again
I think she looks dreadful in that Elemis promo video. Her eyes are so heavy she looks a lot older and knackered. And even though her skin is lovely and clear the shimmery highlight doesn’t look natural and glowy, just like a layer of make-up. There’s just nothing ‘fresh’ about her anymore. I don’t know if it’s a filter but she’s just grey these days

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.