Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure you also are meant to use something like "ad" even if you've bought something with your own money to declare that in the past you have had a business relationship with a brand be that being sent something, being an affiliate etc so sometimes (rarely I reckon) the ad/aff stuff isn't necessarily that the exact item shown has been bought but that you are known to work with said brand and so your opinions are not entirely objective.

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure you also are meant to use something like "ad" even if you've bought something with your own money to declare that in the past you have had a business relationship with a brand be that being sent something, being an affiliate etc so sometimes (rarely I reckon) the ad/aff stuff isn't necessarily that the exact item shown has been bought but that you are known to work with said brand and so your opinions are not entirely objective.
I was so happy when these regulations came in as I have, in the past, bought things based on influencers recommendations only to be disappointed. But it annoys me now that even years later they can still get away with not following the rules with no real conseuqence

Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen the TV program 'drifters'? Think it was originally channel 4 but ita now on Netflix. The character Bunny makes me think of Tanya. I've never watched Tanya's videos but from the things I have seen and heard about her they've got a lot in common! Bunny tries her hand at YouTube, while working as an usher/program sales person in a theatre tells everyone she's an actress really but between things, auditions (badly) for things etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen the TV program 'drifters'? Think it was originally channel 4 but ita now on Netflix. The character Bunny makes me think of Tanya. I've never watched Tanya's videos but from the things I have seen and heard about her they've got a lot in common! Bunny tries her hand at YouTube, while working as an usher/program sales person in a theatre tells everyone she's an actress really but between things, auditions (badly) for things etc.
Except our Tarn has a sex appeal of a wooden spoon, unlike Bunny. And the dead behind the eyes look 24/7

Reactions: 13
At this point I’m starting to think she reads this thread and knows how much we all dislike her belly button....
I can’t think of any other reason as to why someone needs to show their belly button so much other than to spite us hahahah
Tanya we get it that you’re skinny now but put it away!
5F3EA294-2BC7-456D-8459-B9B9B716ABBA.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At this point I’m starting to think she reads this thread and knows how much we all Dislike her belly button....
I can’t think of any other reason as to why someone needs to show their belly button so much other than to spite us hahahah
Tanya we get it that you’re skinny now but put it away!
View attachment 317504
How is it that even smiling and with eyes half closed she looks dead inside?

Also, girl, it's fecking November. Cover up your midriff.

Reactions: 18
Yet more freebies just making a list of places not to shop not like I can afford them prices but when in can definitely not buying from them

Reactions: 10
How many times is she gonna Story that stupid outfit? TARN. It's not the algorithm or that your followers didn't see the pics. It's that no one cares and just kept scrolling because your 'content' is so uninspiring and not even remotely worthy to be posted in the first place. Jeans and another crop top. Groundbreaking.

---------------------------------------------

1DCcbqv.jpg

Yeah whatever helps you feel better about your crappy life and non-existent career.

It's crazy. Influencers (obviously) take pics for Instagram but that's a very, very minute part of their work week. They're busy doing collaborations and launching collections with fashion brands, they're doing press and shooting for magazines. They're shooting ad campaigns. They're building and running their own brands like Xenia and Camila. They're still being selected to attend events and go on PR trips. They're pursuing other things.

All Tanya has is posting grid pics and pushing affiliate links. Then an hour later poking her followers in Stories to go engage. That's her 'work' for the day. And just, how she reacted to getting to work with Free People lol, like she was so amazed and humbled by it... poor thing. It really drives home just how few opportunities she's getting.

xOnfpyg.jpg

She also said day before yesterday was a very productive day. 🙄 She's been like this for years. 'Lots of meetings today,' 'meetings in LA', 'lots of exciting things happening,' 'very productive day', 'busy day' .... and literally nothing to show for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
How many times is she gonna Story that stupid outfit? TARN. It's not the algorithm or that your followers didn't see the pics. It's that no one cares and just kept scrolling because your 'content' is so uninspiring and not even remotely worthy to be posted in the first place. Jeans and another crop top. Groundbreaking.

Yeah whatever helps you feel better about your crappy life and non-existent career.

It's crazy. Influencers (obviously) take pics for Instagram but that's a very, very minute part of their work week. They're busy doing collaborations and launching collections with fashion brands, they're doing press and shooting for magazines. They're shooting ad campaigns. They're building and running their own brands like Xenia and Camila. They're still being selected to attend events and go on PR trips. They're pursuing other things.

All Tanya has is posting grid pics and pushing affiliate links. Then an hour later poking her followers in Stories to go engage. That's her 'work' for the day. And just, how she reacted to getting to work with Free People lol, like she was so amazed and humbled by it... poor thing. It really drives home just how few opportunities she's getting.

She also said day before yesterday was a very productive day. 🙄 She's been like this for years. 'Lots of meetings today,' 'meetings in LA', 'lots of exciting things happening,' 'very productive day', 'busy day' .... and literally nothing to show for it.
omg you summed it up so well 😂 Literally years of “so much exciting stuff to come!” and then completely NOTHING comes of it 🥴

Reactions: 17

1DCcbqv.jpg

xOnfpyg.jpg

this is true of SO many influencers "exciting project coming" and then months later nothing materialises. ugh when will this end

What are you guys talking about? It's exhausting work squeezing into three different pairs of metallic/PVC trousers, standing in the street laughing, then deciding what bit of furniture must be replaced next, I can see how months of that level of productivity must really take their toll.

Has she got two living rooms or has she changed a spare room into a living space?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Did anyone see this post on her IG? Thought this was very fitting. Didn't matter what it was, her only aspiration was to be important. Nothing has changed. Sad.
She claimed to be 5 when she wrote that. I find it very hard to believe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She claimed to be 5 when she wrote that. I find it very hard to believe
I teach primary and no child uses a pen in class until they're at least year 5. It was the same when I was in school (late 20s) so I doubt it was any different for Tan Tan. Plus the state of that book is way too neat.

Did anyone see this post on her IG? Thought this was very fitting. Didn't matter what it was, her only aspiration was to be important. Nothing has changed. Sad.
I read impotent instead of whatever she fake wrote instead of important. And honestly, that fits better.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's clear that she just wrote that and made out she wrote it when she was a child!! Back at it again with the fakeness

Reactions: 5
Exactly! Surely by the time your handwriting was that neat, your spelling would be better too.

Reactions: 7
I see Tanya has yes another ‘favourite pair of trousers’ in her stories today. That’s her 7th favourite pair of trousers this week 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.