Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know.. surely if she’d paid for/staged these photos she’d make an effort to look like she was enjoying herself? Why would she want everyone to speculate that she’s miserable?
I think she trying to look “cool”, nonchalant, and slightly annoyed like an A-lister spotted by paps 🤣🤣 except of course she’s a Z-lister (not even) with poor acting skills, so she just looks really depressed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Can you imagine paying to be papped and getting these? I would probably cry for a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does anything think that this guy is just a friend and shes set up the shots to get people talking?! I dont see any chemistry between them at all. Granted I know they're just walking down the street but I really don't see it.

Reactions: 8
Does anything think that this guy is just a friend and shes set up the shots to get people talking?! I dont see any chemistry between them at all. Granted I know they're just walking down the street but I really don't see it.
If that is the case Tanya would’ve hit a new low, imagine asking some random friend to wrap his arms around your waist for a photo......

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she trying to look “cool”, nonchalant, and slightly annoyed like an A-lister spotted by paps 🤣🤣 except of course she’s a Z-lister (not even) with poor acting skills, so she just looks really depressed
It really speaks to her shoddy acting skills and delusions, doesn't it?

• Haha
If that is the case Tanya would’ve hit a new low, imagine asking some random friend to wrap his arms around your waist for a photo......
Nooo not the insta pictures, I meant the guy in the daily mail photos.

Reactions: 6
i think it’s 100% it - she tries to be an LA-style celeb, with her casual look and “no makeup”. I also feel like she probably asked to be photographed wearing a mask as other influencers have been getting criticised for not wearing them.

I’d be surprised, I think a few different people on this thread have spotted them together before, he might be a very close friend and they hang out loads but I think it’s unlikely. Besides I think if she wanted to be seen with a random male friend to get people talking she would have picked someone more conventionally attractive. (And for the record: I think it’s nasty to be mean about people’s looks on Instagram, even daily mail comment section etc, but this is literally a gossip forum so he won’t see these comments unless he actively looks. Also so far the only thing we know about the guy is what he looks like so it’s not like we can discuss anything else lol)

Reactions: 12
I don't understand why people keep commenting on his height, why does it matter how tall he is?
I don't care how tall or short anyone is but I think this poster mentioned it because a well known thing that a lot of short men have an internal anger about it and they cant express it well. Also known as a napoleon complex. Some therapists actively advertise they can help with it. I vaguely knew a man who had it, the longest he lasted in a job was 2 months, he was often arrested for assault, domestic violence and affray. He'd start fights with taller men, hit women who said no to him eg he asked for their number and they said no and he'd assume it was because of his height and beat them up. He'd hit girlfriends if they spoke to a taller man etc. He felt like anything bad that happened to him was because of his height and he was VERY angry about it. He was actually about 5ft 8 - 5ft 9 which isn't short IMO but he wanted to be really tall and often said only men over 6ft got girlfriends (despite him having girlfriends and driving them away with his temper).

If you use reddit on the dating subs there you can see it in action, men ask for advice and are told unless they're 6ft tall 'witches' won't want them and 'women are shallow where so you need to be 6ft and handsome or 6ft and rich'... it's odd to me because I've rarely met a very tall man and all the normal height blokes I know have girlfriends or wives. I've known 3 men over 6ft that I can think of one married, one has girlfriends but goes long periods single and one had been single 20 years.

🤣 I'M DYING. We all know the paparazzi do not give one duck about this nobody, the only times she's ever "papped" are on her yearly beach trips and outside of her own events like book launches and the play etc. = she sets them up. God, she's so desperate to be a famous celebrity, she would come out with her relationship like this. 🙄

I'm just gonna say it. He's short and unattractive. Sue me. And oof, she looks rough. And like she's absolutely miserable. There's no life in her.

You'd think that after all of the weight she's lost, she'd wear clothes that suit her body type. Believe me, I'm the queen of sloppy, comfy clothes, but even I can make them look better than looking like an actual circle. But then again, she has the dress sense of a colour blind toddler. Although, this proves my point from a while ago - none of her trousers fit her. The cuffs are literally dragging on the floor. Is it THAT hard to get trousers that fit your leg length?

He looks generic. Almost like a weird Laurence from True Geordie's podcast.

Last edited:
I don't care how tall or short anyone is but I think this poster mentioned it because a well known thing that a lot of short men have an internal anger about it and they cant express it well. Also known as a napoleon complex. Some therapists actively advertise they can help with it. I vaguely knew a man who had it, the longest he lasted in a job was 2 months, he was often arrested for assault, domestic violence and affray. He'd start fights with taller men, hit women who said no to him eg he asked for their number and they said no and he'd assume it was because of his height and beat them up. He'd hit girlfriends if they spoke to a taller man etc. He felt like anything bad that happened to him was because of his height and he was VERY angry about it. He was actually about 5ft 8 - 5ft 9 which isn't short IMO but he wanted to be really tall and often said only men over 6ft got girlfriends (despite him having girlfriends and driving them away with his temper).

If you use reddit on the dating subs there you can see it in action, men ask for advice and are told unless they're 6ft tall 'witches' won't want them and 'women are shallow where so you need to be 6ft and handsome or 6ft and rich'... it's odd to me because I've rarely met a very tall man and all the normal height blokes I know have girlfriends or wives. I've known 3 men over 6ft that I can think of one married, one has girlfriends but goes long periods single and one had been single 20 years.
Definitely agree on the complex many short men have. I am not saying Tanya's gentleman caller has any issue with his height, btw.

I also think it's pretty common to notice and comment when something /someone is outside of an average range. It's not that it *matters*, it's just that it's uncommon and human brains are designed to pick up on outliers. Tanya is relatively short, he's barely taller than she is, so he is probably 5'5", which is about 4 inches shorter than the average UK male. Is it important to their relationship or to anything about him as a human being? Nope. But it's also not horrible that people notice that he is, in fact, short.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Is there any information to suggest this guy has internal anger/ a short complex besides... him being short?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is there any information to suggest this guy has internal anger/ a short complex besides... him being short?
Nope, that's why I'm not saying he has it, I was explaining a previous posters comment who said they hope he hasn't got it. Then someone quoted it asking why his height was being mentioned, so I explained what that poster meant.

Nope, that's why I'm not saying he has it, I was explaining a previous posters comment who said they hope he hasn't got it. Then someone quoted it asking why his height was being mentioned, so I explained what that poster meant.
Ah ok your comment makes more sense now 😂 I thought it was just a random generalization lol my apologies

I guess it's just a personal preference for many to find taller men attractive, which is why his height is standing out a bit. Especially since Jim's so tall and good looking that this feels like a downgrade imo. But again it's all personal preference. I could never imagine being with a guy my height but then Sophie Turner is with a short guy and is as happy as can be 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ah ok your comment makes more sense now 😂 I thought it was just a random generalization lol my apologies

I guess it's just a personal preference for many to find taller men attractive, which is why his height is standing out a bit. Especially since Jim's so tall and good looking that this feels like a downgrade imo. But again it's all personal preference. I could never imagine being with a guy my height but then Sophie Turner is with a short guy and is as happy as can be 🤷🏻‍♀️
No problem 🙂

Height isn't an attraction factor for me but I can see why it is for some, even in films etc they'll use filming tricks and stuff so the man looks loads taller. So I think Tanya is worried about the comments comparing him Jim that will inevitably be posted on her insta. Really all that matters is he treats her well and she's happy but people will still comment as they did about Jim's new partner.

Reactions: 2

It's weird how Jim is like 'technically' attractive but I'm just not attracted to him at all - he has no sex appeal.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Jim is hardly attractive and has an ugly personality to boot. Tanya can't do worse than him 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 36
I don't understand why people keep commenting on his height, why does it matter how tall he is?
The only reason I brought up his height was because I thought it might make him easier to identify. As in, I was able to rule out that other guy, Dan Cahill because his agency lists him as 6', therefore he's clearly not HW.

I think Tanya likes the naughty boyish type like Rhys, she was so in love with him. They look like an average couple walking on the street, absolutely not like a actor couple.

Jesus this guy dresses really badly, well at least they have that in common 🤣 his clothes look really cheap and scruffy. I don’t like Jim but this new guy is definitely a downgrade height, looks and clothes wise to Jim. They don’t exactly look loved up either, they just look like a couple of friends, I think if you’re in love you wouldn’t be looking that bored with each other. I wonder how long she’s been with this guy, did she just grab the first guy she saw when she heard Jim was getting married again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.