Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got too big for her britches and completely wrecked her personal life and career in the process. And all for nothing. She got absolutely nothing out of it. No acting career. Now she's old (by industry standards). Has no education or anything to fall back on, she's making like 1/3 of what she used to and probably has no money saved. She's having to practically beg for people to click on her content via multiple "Tap Here" Stories, it's insane. Now she's starting a project that no one cares about. I truly hope she has support in place.
I doubt she makes even 1/3rd of what she used to make!

Reactions: 1
Her 'move' to LA is what tipped her over the edge I think. Maybe she was expecting to go over there and get spotted by Quentin Tarantinto or some big director who would give her a starring role in their next huge film. In reality she's had tiny roles in tiny productions and has absolutely no reputation in the entertainment industry. Like many people she took a huge career risk but she didn't plan it enough. Going from 0 roles in the UK to LA potentially expecting a big break was irresponsible and whoever advises her or supports her in these plans needs to stop. She won't gain back what she had with youtube and social media now. She could be raiking it in if she had content around the time of her divorce, all through her process of getting into acting. If she was savvy and not a big headed egotistical bobble head she could be doing so well right now. It's a real shame because there's no way she did this all of her own accord. The chances are she had a big support system behind her telling her she could make it as an actor and encouraging her to leave YT behind to follow her dreams and the second it's failed her support is nowhere to be seen. The only way she can salvage her acting career is by starting at the bottom like most people in the entertainment industry and working her way up. She went in assuming she'd get parts and a reputation purely because of her niche youtube channel that no one would ever take seriously, especially as she has no acting content and barely speaks about it in videos.

Reactions: 26
Her 'move' to LA is what tipped her over the edge I think. Maybe she was expecting to go over there and get spotted by Quentin Tarantinto or some big director who would give her a starring role in their next huge film.
For sure, Tarn thought she had the role of Sharon Tate in Tarantino's Once Upon a Time in Hollywood in the bag, until that cheeky upstart Margot Robbie usurped her. It's probably why Tarn bleached her hair to within an inch of its life tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For sure, Tarn thought she had the role of Sharon Tate in Tarantino's Once Upon a Time in Hollywood in the bag, until that cheeky upstart Margot Robbie usurped her. It's probably why Tarn bleached her hair to within an inch of its life tbh.
It's tragic that that's entirely likely :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
if she still wants to do this, she really should get back into youtube and start that with a long sit down video answering all these open questions INCLUDING WHERE MARTHA IS

Reactions: 25
I’ve never been on here before really but I got directed here by google when I searched, ‘what happened to Martha?’ I’ve specifically returned to my account to ask... what’s the theory?! Cause I can’t stand the woman but to get rid of a dog?! A family member! Is just so wrong... (sorry this has probs been asked/discussed to death?)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The eyebrows and chavvy gold jewellery are doing her no favours. Nor is the centre parting.
Does she use botox? Her fivehead looks subtly different than those of her father and sister.

31 since June.
she could easily pass for being in her 40s tbh

Reactions: 14
Or he could be staying with her during lockdown so they're one household? It's hard to make a judgement when she's so secretive these days

Reactions: 6
Well he’s still got his own place, you could see that from previous instastories, so the witch is clearly flouting the rules and doesn’t give a tit.

Reactions: 5
God. She's so boring and predictable. Photos of herself pretending to be sexy. Followed by flogging her FAVORITE PAIR OF JEANS, which change every week. Followed by a meal she100% did not finish or if she did, it was her sole caloric intake for the last 48 hours. Yawn.

Reactions: 15
So she went out for dinner with Hairy Arms even though they don’t live together (?)
Why do all these influencers think they’re above the rules and even worse parade it online for potential impressionable young people to see
Well he’s still got his own place, you could see that from previous instastories, so the witch is clearly flouting the rules and doesn’t give a tit.
A single adult household can join with another to make one for a support bubble and they can eat out together so if she or he live alone, this is totally within the rules.

Reactions: 18
That, er, "dancing" video? What in the world is she doing with her body, especially her arms? Even a three year old has more rhythm and coordination than Tanya. She's sooo awkward and oaf-like, it's almost disturbing watching her trying to move.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That, er, "dancing" video? What in the world is she doing with her body, especially her arms? Even a three year old has more rhythm and coordination than Tanya. She's sooo awkward and oaf-like, it's almost disturbing watching her trying to move.
these are the exact thoughts I have every time she posts a “dancing“ video. Her dance moves are the literal most CRINGE thing I have EVER seen in my entire life. She has zero coordination or rhythm 🤣 looks absolutely pathetic. All I can think about is that video of her flailing her arms on a boat in a bikini, trying to “dance” 🤢🤮

• Haha
Oaf-like is the most accurate description for that. Her smile looks so strained, too. Like. Seriously. What goes through her mind?

Reactions: 4
I came here to say exactly the same thing... I know dancers turned actors who take movement classes. Jennifer Lawrence (who is clumsy and admits to her lack of finesse) has more grace than Tarn... It brought to mind that horrific video of her showcasing her "workout" at Barry's whilst a cleaner tried to do their job in the background.

• Haha
these are the exact thoughts I have every time she posts a “dancing“ video. Her dance moves are the literal most CRINGE thing I have EVER seen in my entire life. She has zero coordination or rhythm 🤣 looks absolutely pathetic. All I can think about is that video of her flailing her arms on a boat in a bikini, trying to “dance” 🤢🤮
Very much like her acting 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
if she still wants to do this, she really should get back into youtube and start that with a long sit down video answering all these open questions INCLUDING WHERE MARTHA IS
imagine a YT video called - i lost my dog - goes viral. bang we've all paid tans mortgage.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she went out for dinner with Hairy Arms even though they don’t live together (?)
Why do all these influencers think they’re above the rules and even worse parade it online for potential impressionable young people to see
Its her bubble she will moan

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.