Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mememememe

No, she definetly is at Nic's, I compared the table and building background from Tanyas story with Nic's house :cool:
Sarah must be livid :LOL:
Maybe they are worried about her and invited her over. She is in Norwich anyway for her dad's birthday???

Reactions: 2

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
Sorry no screenshot but I saw it too. Think he was tring to be funny though as he drew an arrow going all the way around Sarah pointing to an old man behind her. But I swear he made another "one true love" reference to Sarah recently, unless I'm imagining it?
Fucking hell

Wow that’s a kick in the teeth, makes you wonder what went down between him and Tanya, it’s like he’s trying to settle an old score with her in a passive aggressive way, I think they’re both pretty passive aggressive people though. Maybe he felt really humiliated over the Rhys thing and that’s why he’s been rubbing it in ever since.

Last edited:

ECH

VIP Member
I often wonder what she thinks when she looks at Fleur and stuff. They seemed to be on similar tracks in life around the time they were getting engaged, and now they're at two totally separate points and it must be weird to see. It's also weird to see some of Fleur's old videos with Tanya in, she seems like a totally different person.

judgeydrudgey

Chatty Member
He was the guy she was in the play with - the one that got awful reviews. There was speculation she and Rhys were getting it on and hence where her marriage with Jim ended.

If it turned out to be Rhys it would basically put her at blame for the marriage ending because she would basically have had her head turned by him at least if not cheating out right.
Didn't Rhys have a girlfriend at the time too?

I don’t follow Tanya on instagram and haven’t watched her videos in a while has she had any boyfriends since their divorce? Was it ever known why they got a divorce?

Okay

Tanya has liked the engagement picture but his sister Nic hasn’t, seems odd.

martaS

VIP Member
She used to do prom make-up for local girls before she ‘made-it’ on YouTube and still worked at Mac. She’d charge £25 and £20 for the lashes, get a bunch of 5-6 girls who were getting ready together and do them all. She actually wasn’t really bad at all IRL. It’s kind of sad really that she went from that to flying so high to (yes she still has a house and material wealth etc) where she is now, seemingly lost career wise.
Interesting, didn't know she did that!

I agree with you! I just mean in general that I'd say most research would indicate that a size 16 isn't an optimum weight. I'd rather be a 16 than a 10 with an eating disorder though. I know that many people who are overweight are very healthy!
Why do you attribute being a size 10 with an eating disorder?

JeanJohnson

Yeah I wasn’t sure if it was her friend. Just weird that there’s clearly someone with her but then a few posts later she says ‘thanks for having me’ to the ghd instead of thanks for having ‘us.’ Why would she pretend to be alone if it was just her friend there ? Makes me a little suspicious but I could be wrong 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Is Tanya still friends with Zoe?

I’ve stopped watching Zoe entirely and have for years but I remember she and Jim both were close with Zoe back in the day.

anon4545

Omg. Where did that pic on the left come from? Never seen it before. It looks like one of those apps that make you look old
I found it on her Dad's instagram, I also hadn't seen it until tonight. You're spot on though, it looks exactly like that.

Crikey. The photo on the left could give one nightmares. I suspect it was from last summer when she was at her peak skinny point. The way her skin sags because it has no fat under it...

It freaks me out how she edits herself/angles photos to make herself look extra small, like in the bathtub photo. Her shoulders/torso look so narrow in it. We know she's not THAT skinny but why does she insist on making herself look frail?

I also think she looked pretty in the brunette pic. It's not just the hair color and the normal face. It's that there's life behind it. Was she ever perfect and not annoying? No, but she seemed fun back then.
You are absolutely right. I'm not here to diagnose whatsoever but the frail part does make me think she's suffering with it all. I get fed up with the vanity and manipulation, but I do also think she's quite poorly in some way.

CheshireLove

VIP Member
Had I been her, I'd have kept YouTube, done a series taking my viewers with me on the acting lessons, auditions journey. But that would have required honesty and humility, and constantly telling viewers: remember that audition? I didn't get it. Since she's barely got any roles. And that's not something she seems interested in doing.
But that would be so much work.....!