Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I'm new, so I don't know how to tag stuff I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing. @Tea&Toast , I swear you're on the inside somehow, I think it every time I see your account... well known member indeed. You always seem to talk about Sarah's family, I remember in earlier threads you were like "I bet Tanya is so depressed that Jim is in Sarah's BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING family home. Also, you seem to know stuff that isn't readily accessible. Forgive me if it is, but how do you know Jim's family have two weddings next year within two weeks of each other? I literally can't stop laughing I love it, also all these arguments in the thread, I am LIVING for this drama. Tanya Burr, your impact right now babe xx
No I just like to have a little fun sometimes cos I’m sure they all read here, I don’t take it that seriously and I wouldn’t wanna be friends with those wankers anyway 🤣 The thing about the two weddings in Jim’s family is in his video 🤣

Reactions: 3

ahtims

After a quick scroll she seems to always wear a ring on that finger, you can see in a lot of her mirror pics

martaS

VIP Member
At the end of the interview she says that her hairdresser is coming over to hers to do her roots when the lockdown is eased. Here's hoping she just gets her roots done and a little trim, please no more straw chin length hair for TanTan

• Sad

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
the (first) ring he got tanya was a .5 Tiffany ring which costs loads. Sarah’s looks bigger so if it’s Tiffany’s it will cost a LOT. Its a bigger ring anyway though, so she’ll be seething either way.
OMG if that’s a much more expensive and bigger ring, that’s like adding insult to injury, she must be fuming over that alone. 🤣

rectangle

I always thought Tanya lost the weight for that play she did. She just seemed to lose a fair bit more around the divorce?

martaS

VIP Member
I think good ol' Samantha did a patchy job, not so "very blond" by the temple?
Screenshot_20200710-183449.png

ALSO, this is from a couple of days ago, sometimes I save screenshots but don't remember to post them here.
Feeling herself much Tan?
Screenshot_20200708-224203.png

• Haha

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
So basically nada. Nothing being worked on. Nothing coming up. No fall back career on YouTube, or with makeup or baking.

Shit. I’d be channeling my energies into coming up with an alternative career path pretty quickly Tan. Bit parts in Casualty are not going to sustain the lifestyle to which you are accustomed.
If she does do holby again or casualty we should all write a letter of complaint about how shoddy her acting skills were and how she made viewing unenjoyable

getawaywithit

VIP Member
She did this article in November 2019, seven months after the divorce announcement, not during or right after the split. She was reflecting back on how it happened. Basically saying that she thought she knew she'd always be with Jim and have children with him, but that she suddenly didn't feel that way anymore and it was scary. At least, that's how I read it as.
Yeah she was getting a feeling she wouldn’t have kids with him because they broke up.

• Haha

poshbird

Gotta say, if there was a choice between: Tanya getting a new boyf, or Tanya appearing in another play, or a never-see-the-light-of-day-except-for-a-few-random-clips-on-YouTube "film"...I'd got for the latter. This forum (if anything like GG) would go wild!! 🤪

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I’m 5 foot 9 and I carry my weight a lot easier/better. I wouldn’t say it’s easier to lose weight but people never believe me when I tell them my weight (I’m quite open about it)
That’s how I see it, weight is more evenly distributed if you’re 5’10, slim hipped with long legs and a small bust like Sarah, it helps her to look thinner, when she does lose weight and it looks better on camera. Tanya will never look as model like as Sarah, cos she just doesn’t have the height, that’s why she always elongates her photos, to try to complete. Occasional modelling would require Sarah to watch her weight and exercise and there are some girls like her who are naturally thin too. Whereas the shorter you are, the bigger you look when you put on weight and if you’re pear shaped with short legs like Tanya, it’s more noticeable.

Last edited:

LoSco

Anyone notice the dog she posted on ig? People were asking if it was hers but it’s now been removed 🤔