Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hippychicky

I wonder if she won't answer because having a missing dog is literally the only thing even vaguely interesting about her
I’m new here. Watched Tanya years ago. I live in America. Could you tell me the latest on Jim? And is Tanya remarried?

Reactions: 1

littlepup

VIP Member
I put the other things Tanya clearly wanted besides a career and which she doesn't have: the career, the famous boyfriend, the perfect life. You could add big, wide fame, being the face of a big brand, collaborating with fancy labels, being in big acting projects to that list. Things she has literally sought to get and shown over the years that she's desperate to have. And what does she have? Not one of them. Maybe the boyfriend and she's keeping quiet, but it wouldn't be a famous one in that case. I don't know why it triggers you so much that I don't think Tanya is personally or professionally successful, but ok. Enjoy the cherry picking here too :)
I don’t think you can say that she wants these things. She’s gone out of her way to bin these things off. Maybe when she was an ‘influencer’ but I don’t believe she wants these things now anyway bar being a successful actress. All she wants from what I see is the acting jobs.

Also, Fleur recently suffered two miscarriages and various personal issues so I think it’s important to remember we only see what they want us to see. She clearly didn't have what she wanted then and was unhappy but kept it well hidden

• Heart

Bgr101

VIP Member
I agree Jim doesn’t owe Tanya anything and I guess it’s true, if he’s found the one in Sarah, then why should he wait or consider Tanya. No one really knows what Tanya was like behind closed doors anyway and maybe she was being a pain over the divorce settlement. Tanya seems like a bit of a gold digger to me, from the way she traded in her engagement ring for a bigger one, the fact that he’s got Sarah a better ring will really piss her off the most.
Hopefully tanya is over it. Tho she looks miserable these days

martaS

VIP Member
She looks so sad and forced. These photos are also an ad according to her insta stories?!
It's strange, why are the items marked as #ad on stories but not on a grid picture? I mean she could argue that she only got paid for showing the goodies on Stories but it's still shady AF.

rach1903

She’s definitely there with somebody. In the story before the bath post (the ‘room tour’ style video) you can clearly see someone else there in a black dressing gown.
Yep there’s definitely someone with her. Unless she took her friend that lives with her (can’t remember her name). She seems to go everywhere with her!

martaS

VIP Member
(Still attempting to watch the Telegraph video)
Oh, she never goes on YT any more, none of her friends do, and she asks the interviewer: "Do you go on YT?" - "No, my kids do"

Passive_Aggressive_Lemon

I’m watching it now. It’s a delusion-fest for sure.
Is there anything worse than a YouTuber, especially one that made actual millions sitting in her lovely London townhouse, rejecting the platform that gave her everything “I don’t even watch YouTube anymore. I only went on it to watch an actor audition because I’m a total luvvie now did I mention?!” someone like KSI may do boxing and singing with far more success than Tanya’s acting, but he always calls YouTube his “bread and butter” and admits he’s not especially talented.

Of course she’s mentioned she was in a play in 2018, the only proper thing she’s ever done - critically panned, at least it was reviewed!

she’d never in a million years mention how quiet her work situation was without the convenient Covid excuse. But I bet ya anything it’d be the exact same in a parallel pandemic- free world...
What’s the point of the interview? Is she promoting something or is this just an attempt to stay in the press?

Calabria

VIP Member
I doubt it. My mom always comments on my photos "you look like you've been crying" or something mom ish like that. Probs being a typical parent on social media lol.
Wasn’t there speculation a while ago that she’d fallen out with one or both of her parents - maybe her Dad is trying to reopen lines of communication to see what’s going on with her these days.

Total speculation obvs!

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
She always been awkward unless she has a prop In her hand. She can talk direct to camera when she’s talking through something and giving instruction but otherwise she flails her arms and hands, fidgets, gesticulates and it’s a distraction when presenting. She did a bit on, I think, This Morning and a Very advert thing introducing her best looks. It was basically someone flailing their arms and saying ‘lovely, Great’ a lot of times. She’s very unnatural in front of a camera that’s not under her own operation.
She should have just stuck to make up