Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poshbird

Seeing a lot of “he flaunted his new relationship too soon” comments :/

Is this in reference to him posting his first pic with Sarah in June 2019 when his last picture with Tanya was in December 2018?

Or did he post about Sarah before June 2019?

Reactions: 2

bibbarubes

Trying to find the Pic of Tan and the man on the Motorbike to compare. Anyone know when that was

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
Personally I think it was pretty clear that they driften apart a long time before their announcement. The clearest time for me was probably when they went to the US and barely spent time together at all. Tarn had started off in Florida and Jim in LA, and when she got to LA, he went to Vegas... I mean. That sort of thing doesn't really scream "happy marriage", does it?

Also think that he seems a bit more excited to marry Sarah than he ever was Tarn. Weren't they engaged for something like 2 years before they even started planning the wedding?
Yeah and I remember there was speculation on GG even a couple of months before that holiday that something was up, cos they were never seen together and hardly ever vlogging. Maybe the difference in excitement and speed in marriage, is cos Sarah seems to want kids, she even mentioned having kids in their IGTV video, I don’t think I’ve ever heard Tanya talk about kids. Maybe because Jim was with Tanya for so long, he felt pressure to marry her, like it was just the next logical step. I wonder if they hadn’t have been YouTubers they would have split long ago and maybe never have gotten married.

Last edited:
He was the guy she was in the play with - the one that got awful reviews. There was speculation she and Rhys were getting it on and hence where her marriage with Jim ended.

If it turned out to be Rhys it would basically put her at blame for the marriage ending because she would basically have had her head turned by him at least if not cheating out right.
Oh thank you! That makes sense.. I don't think it's him tho, but we'll see.

Reactions: 1

Mememememe

I honestly don't think it was too quick, they seem very serious and I think he learned from his last marriage to discuss the future early on. I think she has a much more similar mindset on the future to Jim and that's why he's confident in proposing. Him and Tanya had such polar opposite ideas for their future and marriage, she wants fame influence and acting and Jim seems to want travel and family. I wish them well because they seem to be on a similar wavelength - definitely think this will last longer than him and Tanya but also hope Tanya can cope with this
I think there will be a baby soon, which is lovely. I ahve a feeling its a resin tan and Jim parted. Wanted different things. There in their 30s which is still young but for many is a time to start thinking about the big stuff.

Lola123

VIP Member
I’m starting to think jim only got engaged to Sarah so she would have to be invited to the two weddings next year.... no ring no bring us often in force, the others seems to comment on each other’s photos a lot, Jim seems to have drifted from them all

Cass112

Yeh possibly hopefully she is somewhere being taken care of somewhere with a nice garden she can run around, I used to watch all of tanyas videos years ago and now I cannot believe how much she has changed completely lost the plot and keeps dropping weight rapidly maybe in hopes she will get an acting job idk

LauraJay

It’s kinda strange that I can’t find anything online for him? Considering his Instagram bio is ‘film/art direction’. Not sure why she’s trying so hard to cover her relationship up?

kittymeowlondon

Chatty Member
The tea is certainly not fennel or ‘feel new’ but there’s lots of it! 😂

(It appears Joe checked out a while ago, possibly proposed just because she agreed to go to India with him and then spending lockdown with her in his parents cottage drove him so bonkers he decided to move the both of them in with his brother, put on a Woody Allen movie that mirrored how he felt and that was it. Joe has now been spotted scoffing actual real chocolate and is probably en route to a Burger King as we speak)
does veganism cause divorce???