Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

getawaywithit

VIP Member
I never knew there were so many rules! In summary:

-You have to be single as an adult for an acceptable period of time after ending your marriage.

-You can't call your new partner the love of your life publicly anywhere since it's insensitive to your EX.

-You can't date straight after leaving a relationship.

-You can't propose to the first person you date after ending a relationship.

-You can't exhibit, parade, show off your new partner and happiness online in case your EX and their fans are watching.

-You're not allowed to go on dating sites or dates until your divorce is final and the ink has dried.

-You're not allowed to propose before 48 months into dating and you may only do so to at least the 3rd partner you have post-divorce, partners 1 and 2 are just your rebound and the rebound's rebound...after of course being single for an adequate period of time otherwise it's unhealthy not to.

I'm sure I have missed quite a few...feel free to let me know.

I mean this is a trash thread for Tanya...but we all sound ridiculous with these expectations of what he should or shouldn't have done, as well as the when, why and how he lives his life. Lol.
Oh give me a break with this stuff. It’s plain as day that Jim is weird as fuck, desperate to prove something, and needs to be in not only a relationship, make that relationship public immediately, but also lock down the highest commitment of marriage as fast as possible because he has more issues than Vogue.

Could all of you codependents with your weirdass stories about how you actually met your now husband when still married because it was over anyway (oh of course) but it worked out and ~10 years and 3 kids later~ you’re just the happiest you’ve ever been, just check your own insecurities. Jim hooked up with this girl IMMEDIATELY post divorce, put her straight on Insta despite or because knowing that all his followers were there because his public following is based off his just ended marriage, immediately moved her into his new place, and is now engaged just one year out. You guys? ITS WEIRD. We can admit that and laugh at Jim’s nonsense and you can go back to feeling fine with your own relationship hopping or whatever it is that’s got you so worked up about just pointing out the absurdity of it all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 128

MotherofDragons

I can’t believe it’s 2020 and people still thinks it’s ok to fat shame a perfectly normal, healthy looking size 16 woman 😒

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 79

Thisisnotanad

I never knew there were so many rules! In summary:

-You have to be single as an adult for an acceptable period of time after ending your marriage.

-You can't call your new partner the love of your life publicly anywhere since it's insensitive to your EX.

-You can't date straight after leaving a relationship.

-You can't propose to the first person you date after ending a relationship.

-You can't exhibit, parade, show off your new partner and happiness online in case your EX and their fans are watching.

-You're not allowed to go on dating sites or dates until your divorce is final and the ink has dried.

-You're not allowed to propose before 48 months into dating and you may only do so to at least the 3rd partner you have post-divorce, partners 1 and 2 are just your rebound and the rebound's rebound...after of course being single for an adequate period of time otherwise it's unhealthy not to.

I'm sure I have missed quite a few...feel free to let me know.

I mean this is a trash thread for Tanya...but we all sound ridiculous with these expectations of what he should or shouldn't have done, as well as the when, why and how he lives his life. Lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

lemondaze

Yeah it’s definitely Nic inviting her as she was already in Norwich visiting her dad and she just feels sorry for her and wants to make sure she eats. Nic probably feels a bit awkward, cos when Jim and Sarah come back from Spain they will be having an engagement celebration with them after they’ve quarantined.

Just checked the internet and Jim & Sarah’s engagement is all over most of the newspaper websites and the pictures of Tanya on there are all when she was fat OUCH! 🤣
I’m sorry but I don’t think Tanya was ever “fat”?

• Heart
Reactions: 71

judgeydrudgey

Chatty Member
Niomi and Joe split, Tanya teases a new relationship, Zoe........has a Christmas tree up in August? Which one doesn’t belong?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

lemondaze

HAHAHA YES. I’m sorry but I’m so glad Jim will now start to get a taste of his own medicine. GO ON TAN tell us more

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Horatio

VIP Member
Guys I’m reinvigorated with hope by recent news; if the FBI can bring in Ghislaine maxwell we can find out what happened to Martha!

• Haha
Reactions: 62

ClemLikeFlem

I’ve cracked it -
Martha got into a stash of Tans coke, but it wasn’t coke, it was magic beans that Tan had traded her personality for in the hopes of a hollywood career.
Martha turned human, renamed herself Sarah and is now getting married to Jim.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Camille6

OMGGGG!! Haven't been on here in a while and just caught up with everything in this thread!

Jim is a fucking codependent loser! You were in a long ass relationship for almost half your life with the one and only woman you had ever been with, why not take some time alone to do some ~soul searching~ or whatever??? Please all the codependent people in this thread do not reply to me lol. Like would you not want to date around, sow your oats and what not, OR just be independent and enjoy your own company for a little bit?!?! YES, it's fucking weird to marry the next person you date after a longggg ass relationship, WHEN that relationship started like 1 month later. That shows mental instability. Work that shit out in therapy.

As much as Tanya pisses me, I highly doubt that she hasn't been banging some z-list Hollywood wannabe losers, now that she's all skinny cool girl. She could easily be posting coy little pics of her having drinks w someone and only show his manly hands or something to insinuate something but she hasn't. Funny how he had to include they both moved on fast to make himself look better, even if she did too, she wasn't flaunting it like a teenager who went on her first date and held hands w the opposite sex for the first time ever. I understand they made a lot of mutual friends through youtube but I wonder if it feels weird to have all your older "besties" comment how lovely and amazing it is your ex is engaged, so quickly at that lol.

Have Alfie or Pinhead commented anything about it at all?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
Im sorry but Jims excessive posting of Sarah, speedy engagement - posting how shes his one true love just screams not over Tanya. If he was truelly over the relationship, happy and settled then he wouldnt feel the need to be so vocal about Sarah

No matter what anyone says its way too soon to be getting engaged again, even if a split ends amicably it takes time to get over a relationship, he will have spent almost everyday of his life for 12 years with Tanya, his entire adult life - it takes time to adjust to life without her, and find who you are as a single person.

You cant just erase that. Its been 16 months since a very public breakup, he might really love Sarah but that doesnt mean you get engaged after just over a year of dating. He still comes across as trying to 'win the break up'

Tanya is well rid, and if I were Sarah Id be running for the fucking hills.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

lemondaze

Come for me but I low key love her for that. Just tucked in the middle of other pics. Gwan Tan!
I think it’s really classy of her that she clearly waited a while to show him off. Not like ol Jim when he practically was choking to show off his new gf not long after their divorce announcement

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Spencerskates

VIP Member
This is potentially an unpopular opinion, but I think so many people see the word ‘fat’ and automatically assume that the person that’s used it means ‘repulsive/gross/disgusting’ or however you want to word it. It’s a descriptive word in the same way that you’d refer to someone as blonde, or tall.

I’ve always thought Tanya had a gorgeous figure (at every weight to be fair), but I’m fairly sure she WILL have been overweight. It’s not the ‘overweight’ that’s the issue. It’s the fact that people see the word and automatically assume it’s a derogatory term rather than a statement.

• Heart
Reactions: 54