Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
Poor Martha, you could tell that dog adored Jim and didn’t much like Tanya, seemed like Tanya just used her as a prop for selfies. Sarah seemed to hint at Tanya either being responsible for Martha’s death or abandoning her to a shelter.
What did sarah say?!

Reactions: 1

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Side bar... This is fanciest table read I've ever seen. Anytime I've had a table read we're in someones office, or a vacant theatre green room or some desolate room on a backlot. Usually we only get a bottle of water and a pencil. Also if you simply type "table read" into YouTube, you'll see even massive budget blockbuster films have the actors sitting around a crappy folding table or something similar. It seems like everything the Gleam crew does has to be excessive. It's like Zoe's staff meetings too. Good lord, it infuriates me which I know is irrational but it's all so pretentious and wasteful.
Is it in Tanya 's garden?

bbk2me

Because she’s not literally recounting what led her to divorce, the entire context of the convo is how it feels to exist AFTER a divorce/breakup and feeling as though “suddenly” you don’t know what your future is when you thought you knew it for years. I know I shouldn’t reply to this but your reading of it is so hilariously dumb and weird. She is in no way in that interview recounting her thought process around separating from Jim lmao.
When your marriage was over long before the divorce, you wouldn't find yourself after the fact feeling as though "suddenly" you don’t know what your future is. You decide to part ways because you want a different future for yourself. That's literally the whole point of choosing divorce. What is not computing in your brain?

Tanya was already comfortably taking on the role of a divorcee acting carefree and single before it was even officially over, what, with having girl's nights and posting drunkenly on social media, not to mention that whole public display with Rhys. She would have no reason to feel like you're saying post-divorce. That's for people whose partners leave them out of nowhere and they're left trying to process everything and come to terms with the fact their life isn't what they always thought it would be.

Either Tanya is dense as fuck and it wasn't a fully conscious, thought-out decision on her end... or, she regrets it. Because if she's feeling afterward as though "suddenly" she doesn't know what her future is --and to say it was "unsettling," on top of that-- is NOT normal.

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Honestly, kuddos from Tanya. She sold her soul to Gleam but her life now seems so nice. A nice house in central london, skinny with cute clothes, absolute no preassure to be productive..

She's like the cool aunt with no responsibilities for both her ex's family and her own lol
Every day is a holiday!!

Thisisnotanad

It's actually 2 years of separation before divorce unless there was adultery or unreasonable behaviour
Yes, you're correct. It's been way too long since we went through the whole divorce process and I forgot we had to wait so long. I must say we did a DIY one and it was fairly straightforward.

martaS

VIP Member
This photo looks so weird! Her eyes also look like they are going in different directions like it's two photos merged together?
Didn't notice it before but I can see now. Strange!
Her hair is FRIED. Also, the colour is terrible. Ginger spice vibes. That Samantha woman has a lot to answer for. Why are YouTubers obsessed with going to her to have their hair done? What with this straw look and Zoe's ratty extensions I am stumped. View attachment 191116
I know right? And her hair was starting to look semi healthy after the lockdown.

lemonlime

VIP Member
I didn’t actually know who she was in the moment, I was at someone’s birthday party and she was there and she kept looking at me then in the toilets approached me to ask if I hated her, it was really odd! I said no obviously and that I didn’t know who she was, and then she tried to suggest I was jealous because she was friends with another man at the party who I also didn’t know 😂 I was so confused and just left the toilets and my friend told me who she was - ‘the gowings’ are quite a big family in Norfolk and they’re all wealthy af
This is the weirdest thing wtf hahaha

Geezerboy890

Found this image comparison earlier and it actually made me feel pretty sad.

I used to love Tanya back when she looked how she did in the brunette pic. Found her to be a fun, positive person to watch.

She has sadly lost all of that and it shows in her face...
On the left she looks ill😭

Louise123

VIP Member
A previous post mentioned Dan, bit of searching led me to this pic, he does have the good arms!!
I’ve just been thinking (like you do!) but what if it is this guy and he worked as a cameraman on one of her tragic, vanity, paid for by herself so called acting jobs.

jeezlouise

Yes and that’s also when she met Rhys, if people think Jim hooked up with Sarah before the split its a bit ironic, cos there was actually more suspicious goings on between Tanya and Rhys that summer. The fact that Rhys and his gf seemed to fall out with Tanya after the holiday they all went on in January 2019 and are no longer in touch on SM, seems a bit suspicious. But Tanya still continues to go to Barry’s where Rhys works, is she stalking him or something, seems bizarre.
Didn't Jim say something at the time about wanting his wife back?

Cass112

Really hope that isn’t the case but would explain why she isn’t in pictures or even mentions her anymore