Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlepup

VIP Member
Nah. They met on a dating website for 'famous' people yet neither are famous. She is putting everything into growing her insta and becoming an influencer, which although possibly a pie in the sky dream considering there is no shortage of them, was IMPOSSIBLE pre jim.

If it was true love, or even lust she would not be behaving like a glory hound on heat.
I truly feel that a big motivator for the engagement is to make them relevant and give them something people can engage (no pun) with. It's a career move.

Sarah seems nice enough but she's boring, just dull. She doesn't have a job and just hangs around Jim all day - where's the content? Given, she may be a bit more highbrow than the average instagrammer but the posts that I've seen from her as totally forgettable and not relatable at all, she just doesn't do anything! She has no 'thing', not food, not fashion etc. Both of them resorting to 'what book are you reading?' or 'what made you smile today' kind of content for engagement. Dull. He's desperately tried to involve her and still no one has really got on board. This gives them both a massive platform. Jim has handed this to her. Keep the gravy train rolling.
Most instagrammers don't do it as a couple but he's not interesting enough on his own either since a lot of his fans were Tanya's female fans make-up and baking fans who broadly aren't interested in whisky and GQ. Jim is defined by being all 'family' and his relationships. He's replaced Tanya with another 'old Tanya' that fawns over him, is homely, bakes and giggles, who's job is to make content with him and not be independent of him.

Tanya is, in her mind, an actress now not an influencer etc She keeps a few pay checks to keep her ticking over but she's trying to separate herself from the youtuber/instagrammer label. just an 'actress' who happens to have instagram and promote a few brands as many do.
Massive mistake probably in that she just isn't going to make even a basic living from it if she doesn't get better but then look at the Hollyoaks lot, they can't act for sh!t and they still make a career out of it. Maybe if she adjusts her expectations, stops with the Hollywood and indie film stuff, maybe there's a chance and I reckon she'll wait until every ship has sailed on the acting front before going back to making content.
The wannabe actresses I know are pretty down trodden and exhausted by it and she's no different, its just sad her 'dream' took her from so bright and excited to so fatigued by life.
I mean, try failing everyday at your job, your relationship etc, that'll kill your spark

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Smca53

VIP Member
Or maybe she loves him. Lol I know this is a gossip thread but you all sound so bitter 😆 maybe they are just in love and want to spend the rest of their lives together, it happens. Maybe they will break up one day, maybe they won't, nobody knows. Speculation is basically what this website is all about, I get it and I love it, but not everything is worst case scenario. Probably a very unpopular opinion I know lol, but we're all entitled to them!
I’m not bitter, love, I can’t imagine a fate worse than being married to Creepy Jim.

• Haha
  • Heart

FunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
I’d love for her to do a double whammy relationship reveal and tell everyone what happened to Martha right now. Steal the cocky little twats thunder.

• Haha

bbk2me

What the hell is with these crotch shots she does sometimes? FGS close your legs, Tarn! No one wants to see that.

She's so un-sexy, anytime she tries to pose like this, she just looks vulgar.
And don't even get me started on the shoes on the bed, she's just gross all around. 🤢

• Sick

Sparrow8818

I said it on the Jim thread but I'm pretty sure they announced their split in April and he started half-showing Sarah in his stories in May, like when they went on her boat called Sarah lol
They announced in March (I think the 9th..don’t ask me why I remember this), and I think he started showing Sarah even earlier than May, I think it was like late April. In the Q&A or whatever when he said how they met, he said they met before he was going to do some traveling but when he came back he realized she was just perfect and he wanted to date her. And he definitely did that travel thing within about a month of the breakup..and they met at least before that. The story with the Sarah boat was when it became clear who she was, but does anyone else remember when he used to do those weird Boomerang stories of just her hands on his chest or them sitting across a table with “date night” caption? Those were really in terrible taste. Not only was it literally weeks after the announcement, the sole purpose of posting them was to stoke interest in who it was.

My personal theory is that neither Jim nor Tanya were really happy anymore but that he convinced her that he was the wronged party or that it was her idea. I do read him as a very controlled person who holds grudges and easily feels wronged. I think that’s why he’s seemed to have a lot of freedom in flaunting his relationship.

Also, why does he repeat the same phrases over and over? “She’s obsessed with me” and “she’s alright I guess” come to mind immediately, and now he has said “we have some planning to do” 3 TIMES in 24 hours. Why does this creep me out so much?

• Haha

lemondaze

I don’t think Jim has moved on too quickly and a relationship when you’re 30 is different to when you are 20!
I split up with someone and four months later I met someone amazing that I clicked with. Sometimes the right person just pops up out of nowhere when you aren’t even looking.
That’s all well and good for you, and congrats! But Jim was looking. Desperately looking. Sarah was the second girl he spoke to post divorce. The problem here is Jim categorically /cannot/ be alone. It’s brutally obvious he has now engaged again so Sarah can belong to him legally and he can be back to how he was when he was happiest - married.
He hasn’t been dignified at all during the process - for all we know Tanya could be seeing somebody but she’s not plastering it about everywhere trying to prove a point.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Please can you stop trying to prevent people sharing their relevant stories.
Well to be fair they're not very interesting.

Or maybe she loves him. Lol I know this is a gossip thread but you all sound so bitter 😆 maybe they are just in love and want to spend the rest of their lives together, it happens. Maybe they will break up one day, maybe they won't, nobody knows. Speculation is basically what this website is all about, I get it and I love it, but not everything is worst case scenario. Probably a very unpopular opinion I know lol, but we're all entitled to them!
Nah. They met on a dating website for 'famous' people yet neither are famous. She is putting everything into growing her insta and becoming an influencer, which although possibly a pie in the sky dream considering there is no shortage of them, was IMPOSSIBLE pre jim.

If it was true love, or even lust she would not be behaving like a glory hound on heat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Okay

When Jim and Sarah get divorced I want her to come on here and do a tell all, putting it out to the universe, manifesting it now🤣🤣

She can start by telling us what happened to that damn dog!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
Christ, hardly.

She looks good. I can feel the sting of jealousy from here. 🙄
There’s nothing wrong with looking good, it’s the carefully arranged, yet awkward looking pose that seems so try hard and comical to me, that’s all, it’s called joking 🙄 Jesus lighten up, it’s all scam for the gram.

Last edited:

Smca53

VIP Member
Guys, drop it. She will never address the Martha issue. Sadly, it won’t happen.
I think we are all fed up talking about it to be honest, but

1) it’s literally the only vaguely ‘interesting’ thing about Tanya and has been for a long time, and
2) dropping it seems like letting them both off with treating that poor little dog terribly

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I know Tanya was a massive part in her own career's demise but I can't help but feel sorry for her right now. Jim is smug AF

Reactions: 33

lemondaze

I know this is a trash thread but you seem to have a real thing for taking the piss out of Tanyas weight. Did you really need to post that photo?
I don’t even think the photo supports her statement. It’s clearly candid, anybody would look different when caught off guard. She still looks like a perfectly healthy weight.

Reactions: 33