Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CheshireLove

VIP Member
Fucking hell I can’t believe they’re engaged already 🤯 talk about fast. Well I guess it must be genuine, as they’ve been stuck in lockdown with each other and her family for months.

This has gotta be so humiliating for Tanya, he really got over her faster than road kill 🤣 No wonder she’s finally gone home, I bet she’ll have her head stuck down the toilet from now on, fuck how embarrassing. It looks even worse for her, because she hasn’t managed to find a partner in the two years they’ve been separated. Wonder if she’ll hide away at her parents for the rest of the week, probably put on her usual fake act on SM. But she must be feeling like shit, as well as shocked and devastated, I bet she really hates Sarah. The comment that Sarah made about blaming Tanya for Martha’s disappearance, shows that there’s no love lost between them, I bet Tanya’s been really bitchy behind the scenes to Sarah. I think she’ll go one of two ways now, either rampant ED or balloon in weight.
Who said she was looking for a partner? No offence but I think Jim comes off worse. Pathetic manbaby snapping up a younger woman because he can’t look after himself and needs constant validation.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

xits_jjx

VIP Member
I might be wrong but I don’t think it’s farfetched to think Tanya was badly affected by the divorce. Even though they probably had both clocked out of the marriage by that point, it doesn’t mean she wouldn’t have cared.
She quite clearly did care and even with the most amicable splits, it would have still hurt.
some girls in this thread must have hearts made of steel because I totally agree with this. She didn’t just lose her husband, she lost a friend. Even if they’re on good terms it’s not like it was, and Sarah would def be 100% uncomfy if they were, any person would be lol.

All I’m saying is, amicable or not, both checked out or not, its still gonna be a sad time in your life

Reactions: 52

Louise123

VIP Member
I’m no fan of Tanya’s I think she’s a deluded, entitled air head, but she is so better off without that controlling dullard Jim.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

lemondaze

If any professional counselors were to happen upon this forum and see people just throwing around the word "codependent" the way y'all do to sound smart, they would cringe.

Codependency doesn't mean you can't be alone. It's much deeper and much more complex than that. Anyway. Jim has said multiple times that his relationship with Sarah was unexpected. That he just happened to fall in love. (And, yes, I'm aware he was on dating apps, but that doesn't mean he was desperately seeking someone to get into a serious relationship with right away. He could've been looking for people to hook up with, which there's nothing wrong with that.)
Luckily this forum isn’t for professional councelors, but more for a few gals having a gossip. Jim has come across as “codependent” without looking into the deeper meaning of the word. People say that on here as Jim had degraded Tanya throughout their relationship as “my fiancé” “my wife”, and no doubt he’ll do the same to Sarah now that he’s quickly snatched her up. Also the fact that Jim has never been single since he was a teenager. Sure, people move on at different rates, but for a grown man to never experience being single - you would think he would take the time to learn about himself or try new things. Instead, before the divorce was even finalised I’m guessing, he was on a dating website. Sarah is the second girl he spoke to on there, second girl he has ever dated and he’s already proposed. Call it what you will, but it is weird behaviour which does come across as “codependent”.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

QueenBW

VIP Member
Yeah she did say that but how else is Fleur successful personally? Looks to me like “I’m not saying X, but X” tbh. Like I said, Tanya was acting like someone who wanted to be free and single before the split - now she’s free and single. And all the stuff about kids always came from Jim. So she could very well ‘have what she wants’ even if you follow that part of the post through. Weird comparison to make.
Whew, those reading comprehension skills. I literally said that Fleur is more personally successful because SHE HAS WHAT SHE WANTS. She wanted the baby, the husband, the big house in the country. And she has that. Tarn wanted the big acting career. Doesn't have that. The famous boyfriend. Doesn't have that. The seemingly perfect life. Doesn't have that. Now you get it?

Funny how you're criticizing me for such an "outdated" view on life when... I am child free by choice and happy and consider that personally successful since... it's what I freaking want. Plus, I'm not the one bashing someone when I couldn't even be arsed to read what they said...

Agree with this. For all we know, Fleur and the like are miserable despite acting like they have what they ‘want’, and Tanya might well be the one more content with her life choices.

Perhaps she looks at Fleur and thanks god that she didn’t go down that path!
Sure, Fleur could be acting like it's what she wants. None of us know 100% what goes on behind doors, not for YouTubers, not for people on these threads. But if anyone thinks Tanya is happy right now, I would have to wonder who they spend their time with and how unhappy those people are. Tanya hasn't had life behind the eyes in months, if not years. She can't even act happy and she's an actress.

I regret having mentioned Fleur at all in my comment. My point is, Tanya doesn't seem happy. And if she is, she does a damn good job of hiding it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Lola123

VIP Member
Size 16 IS overweight thought isn't it? Are people debating this? I'm trying to work out what's going on 🤔

It may be the average size in the UK but that doesn't mean its a healthy size.
There are people who look overweight but are healthy, there’s plenty of people who are bigger but fitter than people who are size 8s! Size doesn’t always define health and well being

• Heart
Reactions: 46

newtoyou

VIP Member
I can’t sleep and I’m slightly delirious laughing at you guys using the word hound to get around the filter 🤣🤣🤣

I mentioned this before maybe in Jim’s thread but I’m just imagining the use of “where’s your man’s best friend?” next 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

bbk2me

Going to be really unpopular here, but..

To me, someone like @pepamack on Instagram is painfully skinny. Tanya's a very normal, healthy size especially for someone of her height. Plus, she's not as thin or lithe as she portrays. Pap photos always give her away:

• Heart

Cloak

VIP Member
I actually kinda like the way she is doing it 😂 gives us something to speculate on and work out, and also makes Jim’s plastering of his relationship all over social media look even sillier. Fuck it, she’s having a bit of fun with it. Also, when you’re in a new relationship of course you want to tell people about it but perhaps she’s taking advantage of the Niomi situation to slowly tease things out and make it less like a BAM announcement.

And unpopular opinion I don’t think the stomach hands shot is there to show us how thin she is. The stomach in the mirror pic is doing that. But also, guys, she literally is slim now, so it’s not like she can really go out of her way to hide it 😂 she may just be used to it!

• Heart

commanderspock

This doesn’t look healthy to me.

View attachment 193068
So I know this is a burn thread, but being "fatphobic" honestly makes you kinda look like a POS. With poor posture (when I'm not paying attention), I look like that. But my doctor says I'm perfectly healthy for ME. I weightlift and exercise almost daily, yet I'm still a size 12-14.
I can do a lot of things that just by looking at me you wouldnt expect (like easily carrying 30lbs+ at work or going for intense multiple hours long hikes). The only thing I can't do is run, and that's only because I injured my knee hears ago from a fall.
So unless you're pretty intimate with her health and what is said between her doctor and her, don't make assumptions.

• Heart

lisa94xo

In what world is a size 16 fat?
It really makes me sad that people throw that word around so much. No wonder so many young people struggle with self esteem and body confidence issues these days with this mindset.

• Angry

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Size 16 IS overweight thought isn't it? Are people debating this? I'm trying to work out what's going on 🤔

It may be the average size in the UK but that doesn't mean its a healthy size.

• Angry
Reactions: 44

FunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
For me the thing is I find some things about her very funny and gossip worthy- the delusional acting career and the absence of self awareness for example. But when it comes to her weight, speculation about relationships or lack of, seemingly sad demeanour and the breakdown of her marriage and her ex husband’s conduct I don’t find those issues funny. So I probably have seemed quite pro Tanya. She is a fellow human who has gone through some shit.

• Heart

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
Actually Tanya wouldn’t be anywhere without Jim’s sisters, she rode on the back of their coat tails to begin with, so she wouldn’t have had a YouTube career if she hadn’t have got with Jim. My guess is Tanya stuck with Jim because she saw his family as a way to advance herself and her YT career.

• Haha