Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man I'm trying to lose weight an I like my dd boobies šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­
I think it depends how you lose weight, I think as she did it in a unhealthy rapid way this is probably why, if I lose weight gradually I donā€™t have this issue (obv everyone is different though)

Hasnā€™t she spoken about depression before? (I know she has about anxiety). I could be confusing her with Zoe who alluded time an MH issue that wasnā€™t anxiety.
Ive only ever seen her talk briefly about anxiety, but never depression. Jim has talked in more depth about his own mental health and difficult childhood and promoted mental health more than she ever has.

Reactions: 3
I think her friend moved in as Tanya was near / or had had a breakdown... Failed acting career, divorced her childhood sweetheart when everyone was asking about babies in the last few years... Dramatically lost weight (possibly an ED), depression, erratic attention seeking and alcohol most nights... Maybe friend is there to "keep an eye on her", not sure I would want to be living on my own in my marital home if my husband took off with a model..! Maybe she wasn't looking after herself, or Martha and her friends/family had to do an intervention...

Reactions: 15
I think her friend moved in as Tanya was near / or had had a breakdown... Failed acting career, divorced her childhood sweetheart when everyone was asking about babies in the last few years... Dramatically lost weight (possibly an ED), depression, erratic attention seeking and alcohol most nights... Maybe friend is there to "keep an eye on her", not sure I would want to be living on my own in my marital home if my husband took off with a model..! Maybe she wasn't looking after herself, or Martha and her friends/family had to do an intervention...
I wouldnā€™t blame Tan for having a breakdown. Even though my personal opinion is that Jim isnā€™t worth the oxygen he breathes, your partner leaving the marital home is a big change, as is a career change not working out how you thought. And going from living with another person to living alone for the first time is also a big change that people seem to underestimate.

Reactions: 21
Same. Though, I don't know why she insists on living there alone. Fair enough, it's a really nice house and I'm sure she loves it but it's massive for one person. Or maybe I just prefer more managable, compact spaces for myself.

I guess she could sell and move to a smaller place, even in a posher area probably if she went for a flat. I guess the freedom of your own house is much sweeter than being in a flat and dealing with neighbours upstairs and downstairs but I'd still have a hard time going from sharing my house with my husband and dog to living alone. No wonder she isn't going through a good time.

I wouldnā€™t blame Tan for having a breakdown. Even though my personal opinion is that Jim isnā€™t worth the oxygen he breathes, your partner leaving the marital home is a big change
But didn't she say repeatedly she was "SO HAPPY" and she had lost all the weight at around the time of the separation because she was "SO HAPPY"?

I don't get the point in lying when you do it as badly as she does it.

Reactions: 6
Tanyas deleted her instas of her and her housemate (canā€™t remember her name) Which is a bit odd.

I donā€™t think they are gay, theyā€™ve been friends since before Tanya found fame so must be very close. Especially now if sheā€™s become tanyas close confidant after the divorce. I think maybe she deleted them because sheā€™s sick of people assuming theyā€™re gay just because they live together?!

People need to realise some people of the same sex can be close and intimate without having sexual feelings or romantic feelings!
I agree. My best friend and I are like this with each other.

I donā€™t think sheā€™s mentioned how HaPPy she is for a while- to her credit. Itā€™s better to experience the gamut of emotion than to Be Happy.

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t think sheā€™s mentioned how HaPPy she is for a while- to her credit. Itā€™s better to experience the gamut of emotion than to Be Happy.
She is a fake it till you make it. It's better to try to get back to being able to be happy than give in to depression. She does seem to be trying to fight it.

I believe she is swallowed up by Jim actually really leaving, as opposed to working on the rough patch, they had been together all their adult lives, they were (are?) Legally married. He just leaves and then it'st revealed he has a new woman, then he moves her in to his house and they pretend they're the happiest everrrrrr. Humiliating, hurtful and everyone knows so she has to put a brave face on. Little wonder she has had no appetite.

Unless she ate martha... šŸ˜µ

Her mate is there as much for her own sake in not wanting to be alone under lock down, it worked out well for both. Living with a depressed mate is tough work though.

Reactions: 12
She is a fake it till you make it. It's better to try to get back to being able to be happy than give in to depression. She does seem to be trying to fight it.

I believe she is swallowed up by Jim actually really leaving, as opposed to working on the rough patch, they had been together all their adult lives, they were (are?) Legally married. He just leaves and then it'st revealed he has a new woman, then he moves her in to his house and they pretend they're the happiest everrrrrr. Humiliating, hurtful and everyone knows so she has to put a brave face on. Little wonder she has had no appetite.

Unless she ate martha... šŸ˜µ

Her mate is there as much for her own sake in not wanting to be alone under lock down, it worked out well for both. Living with a depressed mate is tough work though.
I am not defending anyone here, but it was never confirmed that Jim was the bad guy in this, that he just left her. How do we know it wasn't Tanya who wanted out of the relationship? How do we know she wasn't seeing anyone else and then it just ended??? I was cheated on for example after a long relationship (we were talking about getting engaged) and simply that is the reason we broke up. I didn't share that to many of our friends because I wanted to save him the embarrassment and I didn't want to drag the story along, just wanted to get out of there. He immediately got with the girl, they got engaged after a month and broke up after the next month. Meanwhile I went one and after 4 months of suffering I reconnected to someone from my past and here we are 4 years later, happiest than ever.

I AM NOT SAYING THERE WAS CHEATING IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP - there probably wasn't and if there was it's not my problem, but I don't like it when we blame someone in a relationship without knowing all the facts.

Reactions: 8
I AM NOT SAYING THERE WAS CHEATING IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP - there probably wasn't and if there was it's not my problem, but I don't like it when we blame someone in a relationship without knowing all the facts.
We on here were all speculating Tanya was the one cheating because of how close she was with that chav Rhys from the terrible play she did.

Reactions: 10
I haven't been following Tanya very religiously but during their trip with Rhys and before that, her attitude was very strange, I think it was around then or a bit before that she had started to act like this glitzy big time Hollywood star, giving herself airs and graces. I wouldn't know what was going on behind the scenes but I felt like Tanya was taking her marriage for granted a bit, feeling lost or maybe feeling tied down when she felt like a new life was available to her. (Lol@that but anyway.)

Reactions: 4
Yeah Tanya checked out of that marriage for sure. Jim was a devoted husband in my opinion and wanted nothing more than to just keep going along how they were and soon have a baby and be settled. She was the one who clearly had a crush on Rhys and even if she didn't cheat, she wanted a single lifestyle and up to that point still thought she was going to be a famous actress. I still think something happened on that trip they went on with Rhys

Reactions: 12
I was Digging and I found this old Live Stream Tan did with Zoe and someone Mentions Sexuality and Tanya says ā€œI like Bothā€ which i found strange but it Kind of Confirms Things

Reactions: 1
Yeah Tanya checked out of that marriage for sure. Jim was a devoted husband in my opinion and wanted nothing more than to just keep going along how they were and soon have a baby and be settled. She was the one who clearly had a crush on Rhys and even if she didn't cheat, she wanted a single lifestyle and up to that point still thought she was going to be a famous actress. I still think something happened on that trip they went on with Rhys
At the very least she had an absolutely raging crush on Rhys.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.