Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a fan of Tanya,but I used the love the “old” one by the way, but that guy Jim is insufferable

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has anyone ever thought that a lot of Tanya’s weight loss is dealing with the loss of her marriage but also the loss of Martha too? (presuming Martha died).

Reactions: 2
Has anyone ever thought that a lot of Tanya’s weight loss is dealing with the loss of her marriage but also the loss of Martha too? (presuming Martha died).
No she lost all the weight before Martha went missing/died.

I think her weight loss was a direct result of social media/comments, her marriage breaking down and trying to reinvent herself.

Reactions: 8
New here. But an old member of GG. Just reading through the last few threads and my goodness I am curious about Martha like you all. The secrecy of it all is so telling that something bad went down. If the dog had died there would be a video, unless the dog died in circumstances which could ruin Tanya. But whatever it is, Jim is clearly in on it too - as if Tanya really had neglected her or something, why would he still comment on her Instagram about the cracks in the walls etc. I wouldn't be able to forgive Tanya for something like that if I was Jim. It's all so weird? Especially with the snide from Sarah "ask the person who got custody" or whatever words she used.

But yeah, other than that Tanya really is a shell of her old self. She has been for ages. In her IGTV ad for Bumble she just had to make a big point about not wearing make-up anymore - god forbid she wears makeup because that's what the *old* Tanya did! She looks tired. I hope she is getting help for whatever things she is struggling with. It's going to be very interesting to see how she navigates life after lockdown. I wonder if she has had any great epiphanies during this time as to how she wants her life to be going forward. Will she still be trying to push the acting, or will she just carry on doing the crappy influencer stuff on Instagram? The events in the world the past few months really make the whole influencer world seem so vapid, soulless, meaningless.

Reactions: 24
Ugh I just went on Jim’s insta and he’s posted some workout videos. He’s doing kettle bell swings and I was distracted by his 🍆 swinging about in his shorts 😫

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
:sick: Eeuuww. Especially when he has to assume the majority of his viewers (god knows why) are young girls. There is something sleazy about him these days.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
:sick: Eeuuww. Especially when he has to assume the majority of his viewers (god knows why) are young girls. There is something sleazy about him these days.
are we really surprised tho? Jim was making weiner jokes when the gleam crew were at the height of popularity and their entire audience were only pre-teens. He's creepy and gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Is that the small penis in his trousers or the small penis attach to his forehead?

He’s a head either way.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just that he had a small penis. I can't really remember details.
This has got me howling 😂 I can just hear you saying in a deadpan voice with a shrug: "Just...that he had a small penis 🤷‍♀️ I can't really remember details."

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.