Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Her TikToks should never have left drafts,
(also applies to her audition tapes)

nominate
“A WHOLE DOG HAS JUST GONE MISSING”
as the next thread title,

for every single thread on tattle life from now until the end of time 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

newtoyou

VIP Member
I wonder if he’s blocked the word canine? Next time the dullard goes live I’ll ask after his canine, see what happens!
🤣 this really made me laugh. Just imagining people typing
“Where’s your canine?”
“Where’s your hound?”
“Where’s your puppy?”
“Where’s your man's best friend?”

• Haha
Reactions: 61
It was really hot last night (as I’m sure you all know haha) so I was tossing and turning and randomly started thinking about that ‘confidence’ play from a few years ago at the Southwark playhouse. Went into a rabbit hole of watching her vlogs about the experience and also looking up all the reviews. And honestly I think we maybe underestimate what an earth shattering experience the whole thing must have been for her. She was so genuinely ecstatic to be in the play, I’ve never seen her happier or more glowy than the vlog she made about being in the play, hanging with the cast, showing us all the behind the scenes of her dressing room etc. As someone who has worked in theatre it is exhilarating and the collaborative nature must have been so much fun for Tanya. Getting to be around a totally different crowd, doing something genuinely new and outside of her comfort zone (live performance.)

Then comes press night and the whole dream collapses in on itself. I mean absolutely scathing reviews unlike anything I’ve seen before. I think it was ‘Time Out’ that literally stated ‘Tanya Burr can’t act’. Ouch. I mean they were all very much right but I can’t imagine how it must have felt to have so many nationally syndicated magazines and newspapers telling you in plain English that you are abysmal at the thing you have poured 3+ years of your life into.

Ofcourse the fact that she was given the opportunity point blank was fairly ridiculous, a lead role in a professional production with no real training or experience but hey, stunt casting is a thing. And had she been marvellous no one would’ve really criticised it. But putting that aside and just looking at it from Tanya’s perspective how humiliating! The fact that her marriage dissolved and she lost so much weight in the year after is not surprising to me. No wonder she changed almost beyond recognition she dealt with a crushing disappointment and public shaming.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Never posted on this thread as I don’t really follow Tanya anymore - hardly did back when she was more relevant either as I never found her that interesting. Does anyone watch bambinobecky? She has a running joke about Tanya and uploaded this to her second channel - I thought it was brilliant so had to share on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

bottie1000

I know Tanya is a mess now, but part of me does really feel for her. At one point she literally had it all, a beautiful house, a loving husband, an abundance of friends, a gorgeous dog and successful career, I know she was never on Zoe's level, but she had enough going for her. These days she has non of that!

It must be really hard seeing everything you ever worked towards crumble around you. I know she was delusional in her dreams of Hollywood, but she seemingly gave up EVERYTHING to go chase them, and it all came crashing down around her. That must be soul destroying. She's starting her 30's in a worse place than when she started her 20's. It can't be easy seeing someone who you spent 12 years of your life with move on so quickly and so publicly regardless of how the marriage ended. I mean Jim was already gushing about the new love of his life before the girl had a second to breathe. It must be even harder because he's gone for someone who is the complete opposite of her in every way imaginable, and i've been there before, nothing gets at yourself esteem more, than when your ex goes for a waif, especially if you have body issues yourself (which she obviously has)

I feel so sad when I see her embarrass herself on tiktok and instagram, because its literally watching someones fall from grace, watching where she used to be, I mean she was on the front cover of GLAMOUR at one point, to now seeing her drunkly miming to some cringe song that just makes her look ridiculous and everyone is just laughing at her.

I hope she comes out of this a much happier person, and that she finds what she wants out of life.

Reactions: 41

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I was watching Jim's insta live tonight and people kept repeatedly asking about Martha and they were commenting that when they typed the word Martha it would disappear as he must have that word blocked. So they were all asking where's the dog. He completely ignored all the comments about her. Definitely something not right there if he blocked the word Martha. What happened?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

yellowmango

People used to rat on her all the time for being fat, but I think she used to have the most stunning feminine figure. It helped that she dressed really well. I don’t get what has happened to her really.
I NEVER thought Tanya was fat. That word wouldn't even come to mind. She was glowing, curvy and gorgeous. She looks lifeless now.

Reactions: 38

Lola123

VIP Member
My favourite theory so far that makes me laugh every time is that Martha died because she got into tanya’s coke stash 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Jaybtee

VIP Member
I can’t believe I’m examining pics of a dog I don’t know ffs 😂😂😂
When will they address it though... it’s ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 36

CheshireLove

VIP Member
This is his most disturbing version of it:
View attachment 147099
He has major creepy vibes....
Ew ew ew. Why does he have to turn everything into some joke that women are obsessed with him (including a baby!!!!) There’s literally no need for a caption like that.

Being objectified by men (even “just for laughs”) starts at an early age for girls. He wouldn’t write this caption if that were a baby boy.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Louise123

VIP Member
To use the word ‘had’ instead of ‘has’ custody definitely implies something probably happened to Martha whilst with Tanya.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

boredjess

VIP Member
Well maybe we could leave Sarah messages like, "post a IG STORY, BLINK TWICE IF TANYA KILLED MARTHA"

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Elle

VIP Member
Tanya Burr #6 Tanya, where's Martha Moo? Let your followers know, it's the least you could do

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Anonmanon

I sometimes get scared of what people might be saying or thinking about me as well... I have been a single girl for some years now after a horrendous relationship with a shitty cheater and being a big time introvert plus having trust issues has led me to an almost isolation like state ( which I like btw) but I’m guessing that some people are making a guess about my sexuality as well( I’m straight btw and also not at all saying being a lesbian is anything bad ) In reality I’m just an awkward introverted individual lol
and back to Tanya if she is indeed in a romantic relationship with her friend then good for her and if she is not then I kinda feel for her for people judging her sexuality just because she is single rn.
THIS!! So glad someone agrees with me haha. Why is it single women who don’t actively show their interest in men/ dating automatically labeled as being gay?!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

CheshireLove

VIP Member
I sometimes get scared of what people might be saying or thinking about me as well... I have been a single girl for some years now after a horrendous relationship with a shitty cheater and being a big time introvert plus having trust issues has led me to an almost isolation like state ( which I like btw) but I’m guessing that some people are making a guess about my sexuality as well( I’m straight btw and also not at all saying being a lesbian is anything bad ) In reality I’m just an awkward introverted individual lol
and back to Tanya if she is indeed in a romantic relationship with her friend then good for her and if she is not then I kinda feel for her for people judging her sexuality just because she is single rn.
Absolutely agree with you on this, you’re not alone.

I think a lot of people who think this irl are actually strangely uncomfortable with the idea of a successful young woman reaching her goals on her own terms and enjoying what life has to offer - without a man. I’ve had a coworker make a surreptitious comment before, why don’t I have a boyfriend etc. It’s simply the case that my life is mine, it’s pretty great and I don’t need a man to feel complete/not lonely/whatever other reason they come up with. If me living my life and being successful and having fun with friends at the weekend without some man who drag me down means people think I’m gay..... lol whatever! (Any man who enters my life has to add value and I’m not wasting my time on someone who doesn’t meet the bare minimum.)

• Heart
Reactions: 30