Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t blame Tan for having a breakdown. Even though my personal opinion is that Jim isn’t worth the oxygen he breathes, your partner leaving the marital home is a big change, as is a career change not working out how you thought. And going from living with another person to living alone for the first time is also a big change that people seem to underestimate.
It can’t help with Jim constantly showing off his relationship seemingly from the very beginning. I’m not saying he had to hide the fact but surely out of respect for his ex wife he could have toned it down at the start.

Reactions: 10
That makes me think it was Tanya who wanted out or did something unsavoury so Jim was maybe hurt and feeling petty. Considering how long they've been apart mentally, his break between divorce and new girlfriend isn't shocking but I agree that the happy show was quite obvious. I do think he and Sarah seem good together though, I didn't think they'd last as long as they did, it looked more like a rebound fling.

Reactions: 11
Tanya seems to think that if she's 'skinny' she'll be able to find an attractive partner because she previously had a 'model' as a husband so has got to keep up appearances. If she finds someone good looking he'll be dull and stupid, I don't think she could attract a good personality and the looks..

Reactions: 2
It can’t help with Jim constantly showing off his relationship seemingly from the very beginning. I’m not saying he had to hide the fact but surely out of respect for his ex wife he could have toned it down at the start.
Showing off? Or just posting his day-to-day life on social media because that's how he makes his living?

...Actually, re-reading your post, sounds like you're talking more about the timing of his posting. I can't claim to remember how much or what he posted straight after the break up official announcement, but if it was immediate lovey dovey posts, then yeah, I think I'd agree that out of respect, he could have toned it down to begin with.

Don't suppose they still have those joint break up announcements on their profile to be able to check?

Reactions: 1
Showing off? Or just posting his day-to-day life on social media because that's how he makes his living?

...Actually, re-reading your post, sounds like you're talking more about the timing of his posting. I can't claim to remember how much or what he posted straight after the break up official announcement, but if it was immediate lovey dovey posts, then yeah, I think I'd agree that out of respect, he could have toned it down to begin with.

Don't suppose they still have those joint break up announcements on their profile to be able to check?
Jim publicly posted about Sarah about 3 months after him and Tanya released their statements about their separation. Jim showered Sarah all over his stories on insta, constantly Saying how happy he is and how amazing Sarah is. I don’t doubt him and Sarah are happy but I personally think it was all disrespectful for Tanya. Regardless on how they split, Jim well and truly rubbed it in her face

[/QUOTE]
AE625B43-4885-4220-89B0-7707D2015CA0.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He recently said in a vlog that he'd met Sarah through a dating website so he must've joined it immediately after splitting with Tanya if he was able to post that he had a new gf 3 months later. Could he not just be single for a while? It wasn't some casual girlfriend he split from, it was his WIFE! Surely any normal person would need time to process everything that's happened and just get themselves settled into a new life without that other person. That takes time. I get the feeling that this is Sarah's first serious relationship too.

Reactions: 26
Reading the DM yesterday (I know I know) I saw this picture of Amanda de Cadenet and her former BFF Amber Heard and at first glance thought it was an old one of Tantan and Zoella.
f86f43a0-b6a2-11ea-afef-d51de4eb51ed_800_420.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Yeah I just think most of his posts with Sarah are over the top when they don’t need to be. I’m not saying to hide the fact that he’s with her at all though.

It’s just him and Tan had their relationship on camera for years, thousands saw them get married and then their break up. He would know that people will message Tanya to comment (both good and bad) on his new relationship. And that she will obviously see the posts for herself.

Just think why cause unnecessary pain to someone you once loved and probably still love (in a different way) and shared a big part of your life with.

When he could just tone down his posts. Because social media isnt real and he can be however ott he wants to be in real life.

That is just my opinion though and ultimately some will say it’s his life, they have separated and he can do what he wants.

He recently said in a vlog that he'd met Sarah through a dating website so he must've joined it immediately after splitting with Tanya if he was able to post that he had a new gf 3 months later. Could he not just be single for a while? It wasn't some casual girlfriend he split from, it was his WIFE! Surely any normal person would need time to process everything that's happened and just get themselves settled into a new life without that other person. That takes time. I get the feeling that this is Sarah's first serious relationship too.
My friend was on a dating website the same day her and ex of 3 years broke up.

She also got married in September, broke up by November and she had a new boyfriend by January. (Her and her ex husband had been together 8 years too)

Some people just cannot be single. It’s their worst nightmare. They rather be in a bad/wrong relationship than be on their own.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I think it all depends on the circumstances of the break up. Sometimes u can be so disconnected from the relationship before the actual break up but just waiting for right time or balls to do it that when u do, u have half processed it already. (Also we dnt no how long it had been before they told everyone they had actually broke up. )
&& Moving on quickly i think either can work out really well or really badly, sarah could end up bein a rebound; he realises it, breaks her heart and then properly processes the break up or like i said maybe he was over it partly already nd luckily found what he was looking for straight after .. unlikey imo , If they had known each other for a while before, maybe but but u never know 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Jim and Sara have only lasted because they're both as wet as one another. Once the honeymoon phase dies down there's nothing there.

Reactions: 13
It was really hot last night (as I’m sure you all know haha) so I was tossing and turning and randomly started thinking about that ‘confidence’ play from a few years ago at the Southwark playhouse. Went into a rabbit hole of watching her vlogs about the experience and also looking up all the reviews. And honestly I think we maybe underestimate what an earth shattering experience the whole thing must have been for her. She was so genuinely ecstatic to be in the play, I’ve never seen her happier or more glowy than the vlog she made about being in the play, hanging with the cast, showing us all the behind the scenes of her dressing room etc. As someone who has worked in theatre it is exhilarating and the collaborative nature must have been so much fun for Tanya. Getting to be around a totally different crowd, doing something genuinely new and outside of her comfort zone (live performance.)

Then comes press night and the whole dream collapses in on itself. I mean absolutely scathing reviews unlike anything I’ve seen before. I think it was ‘Time Out’ that literally stated ‘Tanya Burr can’t act’. Ouch. I mean they were all very much right but I can’t imagine how it must have felt to have so many nationally syndicated magazines and newspapers telling you in plain English that you are abysmal at the thing you have poured 3+ years of your life into.

Ofcourse the fact that she was given the opportunity point blank was fairly ridiculous, a lead role in a professional production with no real training or experience but hey, stunt casting is a thing. And had she been marvellous no one would’ve really criticised it. But putting that aside and just looking at it from Tanya’s perspective how humiliating! The fact that her marriage dissolved and she lost so much weight in the year after is not surprising to me. No wonder she changed almost beyond recognition she dealt with a crushing disappointment and public shaming.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
The thing I didn't like was how Tanya dealt with it. She pretended the negative reviews didn't exist even though they were the majority of reviews. Even going so far as to suggest that the critics were hating on her because of her origins (YouTube) rather than her talent. Which wasn't accurate at all.

I'd have respected her more if she said 'we had some bad reviews but I'm going to keep on going, this is my passion, I can only get better etc etc'

That she pretended to her audience all the reviews were glowing really wound me up.

Reactions: 21
It was really hot last night (as I’m sure you all know haha) so I was tossing and turning and randomly started thinking about that ‘confidence’ play from a few years ago at the Southwark playhouse. Went into a rabbit hole of watching her vlogs about the experience and also looking up all the reviews. And honestly I think we maybe underestimate what an earth shattering experience the whole thing must have been for her. She was so genuinely ecstatic to be in the play, I’ve never seen her happier or more glowy than the vlog she made about being in the play, hanging with the cast, showing us all the behind the scenes of her dressing room etc. As someone who has worked in theatre it is exhilarating and the collaborative nature must have been so much fun for Tanya. Getting to be around a totally different crowd, doing something genuinely new and outside of her comfort zone (live performance.)

Then comes press night and the whole dream collapses in on itself. I mean absolutely scathing reviews unlike anything I’ve seen before. I think it was ‘Time Out’ that literally stated ‘Tanya Burr can’t act’. Ouch. I mean they were all very much right but I can’t imagine how it must have felt to have so many nationally syndicated magazines and newspapers telling you in plain English that you are abysmal at the thing you have poured 3+ years of your life into.

Ofcourse the fact that she was given the opportunity point blank was fairly ridiculous, a lead role in a professional production with no real training or experience but hey, stunt casting is a thing. And had she been marvellous no one would’ve really criticised it. But putting that aside and just looking at it from Tanya’s perspective how humiliating! The fact that her marriage dissolved and she lost so much weight in the year after is not surprising to me. No wonder she changed almost beyond recognition she dealt with a crushing disappointment and public shaming.
Tanya being cast in the play was stunt casting. Tan evidently thought she was ready to be the lead in a London play but obviously that wasn’t the case. The whole production and script actually looked pretty tit to me so I wouldn’t be surprised if the production team cared more about publicity and stunt casting than anything else.

Reactions: 4
It's hilarious to me how she thought it was even a possibility. That just because she wanted to be an actress, she could be. Years ago she kept saying she lived by the phrase "dream big" and I think she even sold posters saying that. But this dream was WAY too big. All the Gleam crowd from that time thought they were going to be huge stars forever, but they were big for only a short time looking back. They peaked. Now, none of them are really doing anything. They do minor "work" in comparison to what they had been doing and in a few more years it'll be nothing at all.

Reactions: 11
Yeah I just think most of his posts with Sarah are over the top when they don’t need to be. I’m not saying to hide the fact that he’s with her at all though.

It’s just him and Tan had their relationship on camera for years, thousands saw them get married and then their break up. He would know that people will message Tanya to comment (both good and bad) on his new relationship. And that she will obviously see the posts for herself.

Just think why cause unnecessary pain to someone you once loved and probably still love (in a different way) and shared a big part of your life with.

When he could just tone down his posts. Because social media isnt real and he can be however ott he wants to be in real life.

That is just my opinion though and ultimately some will say it’s his life, they have separated and he can do what he wants.

My friend was on a dating website the same day her and ex of 3 years broke up.

She also got married in September, broke up by November and she had a new boyfriend by January. (Her and her ex husband had been together 8 years too)

Some people just cannot be single. It’s their worst nightmare. They rather be in a bad/wrong relationship than be on their own.
Yeh I have a friend who for about 10 years was never single, always had the ext person lined up before ending a relationship.. I think they’ll get married next year

Reactions: 6
Yeah I reckon next 3 years Sarah and Jim will be married with a baby. I wonder what Tanya will be doing ?

Reactions: 5
It's hilarious to me how she thought it was even a possibility. That just because she wanted to be an actress, she could be. Years ago she kept saying she lived by the phrase "dream big" and I think she even sold posters saying that. But this dream was WAY too big. All the Gleam crowd from that time thought they were going to be huge stars forever, but they were big for only a short time looking back. They peaked. Now, none of them are really doing anything. They do minor "work" in comparison to what they had been doing and in a few more years it'll be nothing at all.
This is what happens when you surround yourself with yes people. They kinda brought it on themselves 🤷‍♀️

Yeah I reckon next 3 years Sarah and Jim will be married with a baby. I wonder what Tanya will be doing ?
Strange isn’t it how people react to a break up.

It might genuinely hit Jim one day that Sarah was a rebound and a distraction from being single/divorced, or she could genuinely be the one.

I think it will take Tanya a long time to date someone. I also couldn’t imagine her dating an influencer.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Strange isn’t it how people react to a break up.

It might genuinely hit Jim one day that Sarah was a rebound and a distraction from being single/divorced, or she could genuinely be the one.

I think it will take Tanya a long time to date someone. I also couldn’t imagine her dating an influencer.
Jim did a 'Gone Girl' and found himself a "newer, cooler, bouncier, cool girl."

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.