Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sometimes get scared of what people might be saying or thinking about me as well... I have been a single girl for some years now after a horrendous relationship with a crappy cheater and being a big time introvert plus having trust issues has led me to an almost isolation like state ( which I like btw) but I’m guessing that some people are making a guess about my sexuality as well( I’m straight btw and also not at all saying being a lesbian is anything bad ) In reality I’m just an awkward introverted individual lol
and back to Tanya if she is indeed in a romantic relationship with her friend then good for her and if she is not then I kinda feel for her for people judging her sexuality just because she is single rn.
Absolutely agree with you on this, you’re not alone.

I think a lot of people who think this irl are actually strangely uncomfortable with the idea of a successful young woman reaching her goals on her own terms and enjoying what life has to offer - without a man. I’ve had a coworker make a surreptitious comment before, why don’t I have a boyfriend etc. It’s simply the case that my life is mine, it’s pretty great and I don’t need a man to feel complete/not lonely/whatever other reason they come up with. If me living my life and being successful and having fun with friends at the weekend without some man who drag me down means people think I’m gay..... lol whatever! (Any man who enters my life has to add value and I’m not wasting my time on someone who doesn’t meet the bare minimum.)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder if the latest picture of her in a bikini with her flatmate on the beach in uk, with the photo so far away is because it helps her look slimmer. On her last holiday in March this year in Miami her body looks very ordinary, not at all the size uk 8 she pretends to be through editing.
1592516835336.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wonder if the latest picture of her in a bikini on the beach with the photo so far away is because it helps her look slimmer. Her last holiday in March in Miami her body looks very ordinary, not at all the size uk 8 she pretends to be through editing.
View attachment 157588
Oh, good find! When I looked at this picture, I initially thought she was just wearing her underwear, and not a bikini 😅

Reactions: 1
Oh, good find! When I looked at this picture, I initially thought she was just wearing her underwear, and not a bikini 😅
I know she looks awful in that picture, like she’s wearing her underwear 🤣 Here’s the same picture below from the side to show she’s not as slim as she pretends to be. When she’s posing for fake pap photos she always sucks her gut in and holds her arms up and away from her body to appear smaller and crosses her legs to make them appear smaller, she’s obviously been practicing these poses for hours in front of the mirror 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
IMG_0626.jpg

Was scrolling through insta because I couldn't sleep and noticed she liked this. Hope she's ok.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I assume you mean ‘anorexic’, which is an eating disorder, not a body type.
The term anorectic can also be used, though it's far less common.

Neither should be used to describe a body type though.

View attachment 157695
Was scrolling through insta because I couldn't sleep and noticed she liked this. Hope she's ok.
I hope she's OK too, but I find it hard to be sympathetic towards her due to the Martha situation.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 157695
She has her friend living with her so hopefully Emma's keeping an eye on Tan.

I know she looks awful in that picture, like she’s wearing her underwear 🤣 Here’s the same picture below from the side to show she’s not as slim as she pretends to be. When she’s posing for fake pap photos she always sucks her gut in and holds her arms up and away from her body to appear smaller and crosses her legs to make them appear smaller, she’s obviously been practicing these poses for hours in front of the mirror 🙄
Both her and Kate lost a bit of weight since those pictures 3 years ago now (?) but you're right, they just look like average sized girls, on a slim side, but not super fit/sporty.
unnamed.jpg
images.jpg

OMG I haven't seen those pictures before (these are from 2016) but damn she has lost a lot of weight :oops:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
View attachment 157695
Im not surprised by that, her eyes give away how depressed she is most of the time anyway, they look dead at times. If you starve yourself or have an ED or take some form of drug to lose weight or to remain slim, then you’re gonna be depressed. I’m guessing the reason her friend moved in with her was because she is depressed, as well as helping to pay the bills. What annoys me is the way she sells a lie about herself constantly and pretends to be someone she isn’t, when her eyes, face and unedited full body photos, clearly tell another story, but then she’s always put on a fake persona. Also there have been plenty of comments on SM about how unpleasant she is when followers meet her out and about in public, again more evidence of her fake persona.

I agree with the other poster, I don’t have sympathy for someone who constantly lies about themselves to their followers and tries to make them aspire to being as thin and happy as herself, when it’s a complete lie. And then she gets rid of her dog or has accidentally killed it through being irresponsible. All this behaviour smacks of a self centred, shallow, narcissistic liar, who is also trying to look good and boost her image by doing a bit of highly visible charity work with refugees. The charity work probably has more to do with ingratiating herself with the Freuds, as she was never involved in anything charitable or political until she met Scarlet and we all know how desperate she is to get acting work with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Where have her boobs gone? Can you really lose that much boobage from weight loss?!

Where have her boobs gone? Can you really lose that much boobage from weight loss?!
Possibly! Especially if you're pear-shaped like her (small shoulders and waist, bigger hips and thighs). I have found a picture from before she put on all the weight which was around 2016. She was a similar size to what she's now but looked a bit more healthy and plump, rather than starved. She had this really full-on, structured, moulded bra which just doesn't look right for her body though, just looks plonked on. Now she goes for much softer bra, no moulding so of course her boobies will look much smaller, despite being similar size to what they were when she was younger. I have found some other soft bra pictures for comparison.

Attachments

I always get such couple/romance vibes between her and her housemate. There is something about their body language in photos/videos of them together. I can’t put my finger on it..
Could you imagine it was Tan that is actually gay? Lol. I always thought Jim was closeted.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It always goes from the boobs first ☹ When I lost weight a few years ago, what little I had became much littler! Not fair tbh. Like could you go from my thighs first please

Reactions: 7
Hasn’t she spoken about depression before? (I know she has about anxiety). I could be confusing her with Zoe who alluded time an MH issue that wasn’t anxiety.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.