Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tan went to the beach with her housemate. It's very hard to take a screenshot when you're pinching in the picture to zoom in but I managed. I think this is how her body really looks like. She's slim but still has thighs, in case if anyone was wondering.
She looks great there to be fair

Reactions: 11
Tan went to the beach with her housemate. It's very hard to take a screenshot when you're pinching in the picture to zoom in but I managed. I think this is how her body really looks like. She's slim but still has thighs, in case if anyone was wondering.
I always get such couple/romance vibes between her and her housemate. There is something about their body language in photos/videos of them together. I can’t put my finger on it..

Reactions: 4
So it looks like the house that Tanya and Jim own in Norwich (I think her sister lives in at the moment) has just gone up for sale. I wonder if Tanya's running short on money yet. :) (I presume it's not ok to post it on here, but it's up for £230,000. )
Is it the featured one with all the plants? Or the terraced house?

I always get such couple/romance vibes between her and her housemate. There is something about their body language in photos/videos of them together. I can’t put my finger on it..
I don’t, they’ve been friends for a long time, I think she’s probably the only one who is relatively normal in Tanya’s life, so she is more down to earth, the only weird thing was the bath picture

Reactions: 3
I think it's also the tone of if, like they knew each other in person and were on first name basis. "You smashed it". He doesn't need TanTan to tell him that. (I took a screenshot for those who are blocked or come here after it disappeared from Stories).
View attachment 151349
ohhh...god. That really is horribly tragic! I’m embarrassed on her behalf. But also sad for her.

I really do think they are gay. It’s not a normal friendship, definitely seems a romantic vibe to it

What I dont understand is surely if martha was still alive Jim would have her?

Like surely they didnt both not want her?

I really think she must have died, but then surely T + J would post a sad wo is me story? Its so bizarre. Unless she died really horrifically.

The last story Tan posted of martha was just before christmas, then she went to norwich for christmas and no more Martha. I remember at the time it was weird because she posted stories of other dogs but not Martha, and I remember thinking where is Martha and then she just never reappeared?

Its honestly really pissing me off. What the duck happened to her? You cant just pretend you never had a dog

Plus the way Sarah acted it didnt sound like Jim didnt want Martha either
I think something bad must've happened for them to not talk about it at all

Tanyas deleted her instas of her and her housemate (can’t remember her name) Which is a bit odd.

I don’t think they are gay, they’ve been friends since before Tanya found fame so must be very close. Especially now if she’s become tanyas close confidant after the divorce. I think maybe she deleted them because she’s sick of people assuming they’re gay just because they live together?!

People need to realise some people of the same sex can be close and intimate without having sexual feelings or romantic feelings!

Reactions: 16
Tanyas deleted her instas of her and her housemate (can’t remember her name) Which is a bit odd.

I don’t think they are gay, they’ve been friends since before Tanya found fame so must be very close. Especially now if she’s become tanyas close confidant after the divorce. I think maybe she deleted them because she’s sick of people assuming they’re gay just because they live together?!

People need to realise some people of the same sex can be close and intimate without having sexual feelings or romantic feelings!
I honestly could picture her coming out as lesbian or bi just for attention tbh

Reactions: 10

haha of course they can! But living with a woman is completely normal, I’ve always thought Emma was gay. The pictures they take of each other do not seem like friendship photos to me.

haha of course they can! But living with a woman is completely normal, I’ve always thought Emma was gay. The pictures they take of each other do not seem like friendship photos to me.
of course they can! They are old friends and housemates and of course will be close. It’s just the vibe I get with those two 🤷🏻‍♀️. Tanya has always got a bit obsessed with other women like she has crushes on them too. She’s a ‘touchy-feely’ person so it may just be that. But I really wouldn’t be at all surprised if she did come out sometime and Emma was her partner. Actually to be honest she may keep it not public for her ‘acting career’ not that I think people should need to hide these things at all!

Reactions: 2
Just because they've been friends for a long time doesn't mean that it hasn't/couldn't turn into a romantic relationship.

I'm not speculating either way, and haven't seen most of the photos; just saying...

Just because they've been friends for a long time doesn't mean that it hasn't/couldn't turn into a romantic relationship.

I'm not speculating either way, and haven't seen most of the photos; just saying...
Especially bored at home In lockdown

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I sometimes get scared of what people might be saying or thinking about me as well... I have been a single girl for some years now after a horrendous relationship with a crappy cheater and being a big time introvert plus having trust issues has led me to an almost isolation like state ( which I like btw) but I’m guessing that some people are making a guess about my sexuality as well( I’m straight btw and also not at all saying being a lesbian is anything bad ) In reality I’m just an awkward introverted individual lol
and back to Tanya if she is indeed in a romantic relationship with her friend then good for her and if she is not then I kinda feel for her for people judging her sexuality just because she is single rn.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I sometimes get scared of what people might be saying or thinking about me as well... I have been a single girl for some years now after a horrendous relationship with a crappy cheater and being a big time introvert plus having trust issues has led me to an almost isolation like state ( which I like btw) but I’m guessing that some people are making a guess about my sexuality as well( I’m straight btw and also not at all saying being a lesbian is anything bad ) In reality I’m just an awkward introverted individual lol
and back to Tanya if she is indeed in a romantic relationship with her friend then good for her and if she is not then I kinda feel for her for people judging her sexuality just because she is single rn.
THIS!! So glad someone agrees with me haha. Why is it single women who don’t actively show their interest in men/ dating automatically labeled as being gay?!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.