Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her throwback child snaps do show she was adorable - Yo uTu be creates monsters!

I imagine she was sent the link to the film early to tweet / ig about having seen it so her millions of loyal followers (ha) would have their interest sparked enough to pay to see it. Doubt he checks his insta much anyways.

Anyone clock where the dungarees were from?
If they're the tie dye dungarees (don't use insta so I have no clue what they look like the ones you're questioning about, only going off one pair of dungarees I've seen Tan in) they're from Lucy and yak

Reactions: 1
Her throwback child snaps do show she was adorable - Yo uTu be creates monsters!

I imagine she was sent the link to the film early to tweet / ig about having seen it so her millions of loyal followers (ha) would have their interest sparked enough to pay to see it. Doubt he checks his insta much anyways.

The ones she wore on her bday? They are from urban outfitters - UO Floral smocked jumpsuit x

tan.png

Just found this article from 2016 about Tanya dangerously bathing Martha.

Has anyone contacted a newspaper about it? Maybe they’ll be interested in finding out more and might force Gleam/Tanya/Jim to make a statement as I’m sure they won’t want it to tarnish their brand.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Has anyone contacted a newspaper about it? Maybe they’ll be interested in finding out more and might force Gleam/Tanya/Jim to make a statement as I’m sure they won’t want it to tarnish their brand.
Maybe that’s what killed her then! Wow! This is so odd, why would you put your dog in the bath with you?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Maybe that’s what killed her then! Wow! This is so odd, why would you put your dog in the bath with you?
Danger aside that is revolting... all that dog hair and debris and god knows what else in the water with you :sick::sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 16

I really think they need to be forced into addressing this. Yes, it's a dog, and a dog isn't the same as a child, but we've seen the uproar that's happened when Myka Stauffer and her husband rehomed Huxley and continued to ignore all questions about him.

If they wanted to rehome Martha for whatever reason that's up to them but you can't block people for asking about a dog when YOU have made a lot of content for years about and including her. People deserve to know what happened and I think gleam should be contacted at the very least. I don't think Martha died but the way they are acting about it makes it seem extremely suspicious.

I contacted Hadassah Cordoba, the girl who makes videos all about the UK youtubers, a couple of months ago and she said she'd look into it and maybe make a video about it but she hasn't.

Reactions: 14
It's their absolute arrogance in not addressing the Martha situation. They know it is the subject most people care about, yet they carry on deleting comments and pretending Martha never happened.
Nobody cares about anything else about them. I wonder if either of them will attempt a bit of gaslighting in the future - 'oh yes we were always completely open about Martha. She was happily rehomed with xyz. We see her all the time'.

Reactions: 9

I bought the dungarees a little while ago and found them baggy around the hips and tight on the legs. Also the front is quite narrow so if you have broader shoulders or chest your boobs stick out the side.

Just see the official photos of the FaceTime photo shoot on her Instagram.... Why does she always have her feet out in photo shoots 😂

Reactions: 2
So it looks like the house that Tanya and Jim own in Norwich (I think her sister lives in at the moment) has just gone up for sale. I wonder if Tanya's running short on money yet. :) (I presume it's not ok to post it on here, but it's up for £230,000. )

Reactions: 4
So it looks like the house that Tanya and Jim own in Norwich (I think her sister lives in at the moment) has just gone up for sale. I wonder if Tanya's running short on money yet. :) (I presume it's not ok to post it on here, but it's up for £230,000. )
Be for the divorce settlement I would imagine, i don’t think she’ll be buying him out of it, she doesn’t seem interested in Norwich anymore

I bought the dungarees a little while ago and found them baggy around the hips and tight on the legs. Also the front is quite narrow so if you have broader shoulders or chest your boobs stick out the side.
I bought them too:cautious: Unfortunately I didn’t like the quality, ended up returning it.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I always wondered how they could afford a house in Norwich in their early 20s? I thought they rented/lived with Jim's mum and step-dad, then they rented the flat in London and only bought the current house? Back in Norwich days, they weren't big on YT and no-one is going to give a mortgage to two youngsters working retail jobs, possibly not even full time. Is there proof they owned anything before the current London home?

They also lived in that lovely rented barn conversion just outside of Norwich after Jim's mums home and the house they bought in Norwich. I would actually say they were almost at their biggest around that time. That's when they were mixing with a lot of the big American crew at the time like Joey Graceffa, Ingrid and Luke etc. Joey even went and stayed with them at the barn for a while. I remember feeling like there was a lot of sexual tension with Jim! Most of their content was collabs at that time. Their viewing figures were huge.They also did some tour of America with other youtubers and then dailymix channel at that time. They were certainly much more likeable back then!

Here's the old barn conversion they rented years ago. https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-25357782.html

Last edited:
What I dont understand is surely if martha was still alive Jim would have her?

Like surely they didnt both not want her?

I really think she must have died, but then surely T + J would post a sad wo is me story? Its so bizarre. Unless she died really horrifically.

The last story Tan posted of martha was just before christmas, then she went to norwich for christmas and no more Martha. I remember at the time it was weird because she posted stories of other dogs but not Martha, and I remember thinking where is Martha and then she just never reappeared?

Its honestly really pissing me off. What the duck happened to her? You cant just pretend you never had a dog

Plus the way Sarah acted it didnt sound like Jim didnt want Martha either

Reactions: 17
It's pissing me off too. Maybe when she went home for Christmas she took Martha with her and asked her parents to look after her for a few weeks because she was going on a trip or something, and then just never went back for her. At this point I don't have a clue but it's the weirdest thing for a dog to just disappear with no explanation and anyone who asks gets blocked.

It's pissing me off too. Maybe when she went home for Christmas she took Martha with her and asked her parents to look after her for a few weeks because she was going on a trip or something, and then just never went back for her. At this point I don't have a clue but it's the weirdest thing for a dog to just disappear with no explanation and anyone who asks gets blocked.
Maybe they left the dog with someone else and Martha died in their care?

Tan went to the beach with her housemate. It's very hard to take a screenshot when you're pinching in the picture to zoom in but I managed. I think this is how her body really looks like. She's slim but still has thighs, in case if anyone was wondering.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.