Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk how they could just get rid of Martha like that. I mean it’s not rehoming her that is bad ... it’s not letting people know and trying to cover it up by blocking people that ask about Martha. I didn’t follow them all the time but even i knew Martha Moo was always there featured in their lives. Do hope they rehomed at least instead of taking her to a shelter or worse. Sammi and Jason rehomed multiple dogs because of their kid - the 2nd dog was dumb of them to get another after doing what they did to with the 1st Franklin(?) but that’s another story.
I don’t think , from how they’ve reacted, she was rehomed has to be a shelter or that she died imo..

• Sad
Reactions: 1
The "two sides" posted in her stories... 🤦🏼‍♀️ Wow Tan, you can take an eye-fcuking selfie and you can have fun in the park... You're so quirky! 🙄

Reactions: 6
The "two sides" posted in her stories... 🤦🏼‍♀️ Wow Tan, you can take an eye-fcuking selfie and you can have fun in the park... You're so quirky! 🙄
The amount of photoshop in the park photos- her leg apparently has a completely straight side. Like ruler straight🙄

Hahahaha yeesss!! 😂 Exactly what I thought when I saw that post.

“I’m just so random, you know? All my friends say so. I’m the weird one but I don’t care because I don’t want to fit it. I’m just so crazy, you see. Seriously, everyone says so.”

Also CCLLLLAAAAANNNNNGGGGG!!!! Watch out the name drop in her latest story!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahaha yeesss!! 😂 Exactly what I thought when I saw that post.

“I’m just so random, you know? All my friends say so. I’m the weird one but I don’t care because I don’t want to fit it. I’m just so crazy, you see. Seriously, everyone says so.”

Also CCLLLLAAAAANNNNNGGGGG!!!! Watch out the name drop in her latest story!
I die a little bit every time she does this! She makes out he personally sent her an advance copy of his awful film when really she just got sent an advanced press viewing that is open to anyone with a press pass/a following so they gain hype for it. ANYONE can view that film from today on streaming channels.

Just STOP Tanya. Acting is not going to happen. It doesn’t always happen for people who actually have talent and you deign to think you can take roles away from them just because you clicked your fingers one day and decided you were going to be an actor? The reviews from your first jaunt into acting say it all. Have you ever got an acting job on merit or has all your work been given to you through friends of friends?

It’s so embarrassing especially when you had a pretty great thing going with YouTube that you’ve now well and truly pissed away.

Reactions: 4
I think it's also the tone of if, like they knew each other in person and were on first name basis. "You smashed it". He doesn't need TanTan to tell him that. (I took a screenshot for those who are blocked or come here after it disappeared from Stories).
tan.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it's also the tone of if, like they knew each other in person and were on first name basis. "You smashed it". He doesn't need TanTan to tell him that. (I took a screenshot for those who are blocked or come here after it disappeared from Stories).
View attachment 151349
Yeah like he’s going to be like “THANK GOD, the one and only acting goddess Tanya Burr praised my film!”

Her reviews on anything film related are so tedious. She literally just vacuously praises anything in the hope of creating a good impression.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah like he’s going to be like “THANK GOD, the one and only acting goddess Tanya Burr praised my film!”

Her reviews on anything film related are so tedious. She literally just vacuously praises anything in the hope of creating a good impression.
Yeh there is no way he has any idea he knows how she is, he must just be confused, if he even notices the tweet 😂 she is so cringe

Reactions: 2
Wow! Well done!

That is 1000% Martha!

Looks like she has a new home. Is this guy a friend/acquaintance?
If you read the comments under the martha picture, it's not the Martha we think. Twins yes, but not the same dog. The owner posted that the dog was originally owned by someone who passed away.

I’m sorry - I’m a member of a mini dachshund Facebook group with thousands of members and there are frequently dogs called Martha posted. It’s really popular and probably more so since Tanya named hers that. They all look pretty identical too, I would post photos but they’re not mine to share. I just think this is a bit of a wild goose chase!
I agree. Hell...MY little dashie looks like little Martha moo nearly to a T. My girl has gray hairs though as she is getting up there in age.

Last edited:
If you read the comments under the martha picture, it's not the Martha we think. Twins yes, but not the same dog. The owner posted that the dog was originally owned by someone who passed away.

I agree. Hell...MY little dashie looks like little Martha moo nearly to a T. My girl has gray hairs though as she is getting up there in age.
In my defence, I did make my comment before anyone had commented on the photo of that dog on instagram.

Last edited:
Why can't she just be honest and say that Martha has either died or is living with people who can actually be bothered to care for her?? How bleeping hard is it TanTan??

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She only knows Judd Apatow because Scarlett Curtis is really close with his daughter Maude. I wish I knew why Tanya suddenly stopped mentioning Scarlett/hanging out with her. Maybe Scarlett realised she was being used for her connections.

Reactions: 6
She only knows Judd Apatow because Scarlett Curtis is really close with his daughter Maude. I wish I knew why Tanya suddenly stopped mentioning Scarlett/hanging out with her. Maybe Scarlett realised she was being used for her connections.
I mean it was v obvious from the outside at least, I’m sure someone would have said something tbh

Reactions: 3
Tan got slim, doesn't need Scarlett's anorexy advice any more?

Reactions: 3
Her throwback child snaps do show she was adorable - Yo uTu be creates monsters!

I imagine she was sent the link to the film early to tweet / ig about having seen it so her millions of loyal followers (ha) would have their interest sparked enough to pay to see it. Doubt he checks his insta much anyways.

Anyone clock where the dungarees were from?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.