Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched tanya back in the day but purely for makeup. I was always kinda creeped out by her for some reason

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jim is just unsettling, i wouldn't be shocked if he was very cold and controlling behind closed doors. He has so far been on his best behaviour with sarah... but

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Jim commenting on a lot of Tanyas Instagram posts doesn’t sit right with me, he’s like the creepy jealous ex that’s allowed to move on and do what he wants but wants to keep control of his ex and probably thinks she’s sat at home pining over him constantly.
I feel like publicly commenting happy birthday on his exes post is for attention as well from all the little teen fans to be like ‘OMG!! They still talk, they’re BFFS OMG!’. Seriously Jim, grow up.

Reactions: 23
Jim commenting on a lot of Tanyas Instagram posts doesn’t sit right with me, he’s like the creepy jealous ex that’s allowed to move on and do what he wants but wants to keep control of his ex and probably thinks she’s sat at home pining over him constantly.
I feel like publicly commenting happy birthday on his exes post is for attention as well from all the little teen fans to be like ‘OMG!! They still talk, they’re BFFS OMG!’. Seriously Jim, grow up.
I think when the divorce has been finalised he won’t be doing it anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeh especially as she’s now single and he’s not, I would probably view it differently if they were both single / in relationships but this just feels like he’s rubbing it in

Yeh especially as she’s now single and he’s not, I would probably view it differently if they were both single / in relationships but this just feels like he’s rubbing it in
What did he say? ( sorry i havent got insta at moment) x

Reactions: 1
Jim is just unsettling, i wouldn't be shocked if he was very cold and controlling behind closed doors. He has so far been on his best behaviour with sarah... but
Yes, it’s not genuine and entirely self serving. “Ooh, look at me, I’m such a nice guy for still being in touch with my ex.”

We see you Jim. You’re not a nice guy. You’re a snide, manipulating tit.

Reactions: 15
It’s as if he’s trying to tie her to a narrative that still involves him. I really hope she can see that he’s being a creep. You can be on good terms with someone without being buddies.

It’s as if he’s trying to tie her to a narrative that still involves him. I really hope she can see that he’s being a creep. You can be on good terms with someone without being buddies.
Yeah, they split/divorced so move the duck on Jim. Stop trying to continually leech off the ‘Jim and Tan’ coupling that made him famous.

Reactions: 11
He’s so slimy. What a ‘nice guy‘ move.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Here’s a picture of her from Tans Twitter from 2018. I’m so sure it’s the same dog. The black on her nose, the ears, the eyes, tan colour. Same dog.
Actually if you compare the too pictures Tan's Martha has a lot more black on the nose, it's not the same dog

Reactions: 2
Idk how they could just get rid of Martha like that. I mean it’s not rehoming her that is bad ... it’s not letting people know and trying to cover it up by blocking people that ask about Martha. I didn’t follow them all the time but even i knew Martha Moo was always there featured in their lives. Do hope they rehomed at least instead of taking her to a shelter or worse. Sammi and Jason rehomed multiple dogs because of their kid - the 2nd dog was dumb of them to get another after doing what they did to with the 1st Franklin(?) but that’s another story.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.