Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no it was in his stories, he was just doing his typical jolly jim thing. he's like 'hey guys, just at the protest, still trying to social distance' as if talking about his new coffee table or any other thing.
Jolly Jim. (haha!) That persona is just a creepy veneer of false charm hiding his true personality; jealous, spiteful and weak. He's not fooling anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No sign of the missing dog yet then? 😢
No we thought we had a lead last week with some incredible detective work from a fellow tattler unfortunately after further investigation,our sighting were confirmed as incorrect.
We are still on the look out for further evidence and encourage the public to please speak up if they hear or see anything that may help us find the wearabouts of dear martha.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No we thought we had a lead last week with some incredible detective work from a fellow tattler unfortunately after further investigation,our sighting were confirmed as incorrect.
We are still on the look out for further evidence and encourage the public to please speak up if they hear or see anything that may help us find the wearabouts of dear martha.
I hope so. I know dogs aren't the same as children but it reminds me of the myka stauffer case that everyone is talking about. They gave her away, don't say anything, ignore all the questions. Expect people to just not notice.

Reactions: 3
They really ought to come clean on Martha. Literally anything that’s the truth is better than the speculation.

Reactions: 11
They really ought to come clean on Martha. Literally anything that’s the truth is better than the speculation.
Agree - but they've stupidly left it so long that if for eg they say she has been rehomed nobody would believe it unless there was photographic evidence. They've been daft and people now believe the worst.

Reactions: 7
I hope so. I know dogs aren't the same as children but it reminds me of the myka stauffer case that everyone is talking about. They gave her away, don't say anything, ignore all the questions. Expect people to just not notice.
Literally!! It’s actually frustrating that influencers have this sort of position in society where it’s possible for them to not be accountable to the public – especially seeing as it’s that same public that made them famous. Both Tanya and Jim capitalised on Martha so much through YouTube and Instagram yet now they can just discard her without any sort of accountability?? Really annoys me lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m still laughing about that one poster who suggested Martha got into T’s coke stash and died of an overdose 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I’m still laughing about that one poster who suggested Martha got into T’s coke stash and died of an overdose 🤣
It has to be that she either escaped or died from something that was Tania fault, otherwise sarah’s comment makes no sense

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is his most disturbing version of it:
View attachment 147099
He has major creepy vibes....
Ew ew ew. Why does he have to turn everything into some joke that women are obsessed with him (including a baby!!!!) There’s literally no need for a caption like that.

Being objectified by men (even “just for laughs”) starts at an early age for girls. He wouldn’t write this caption if that were a baby boy.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Agree - but they've stupidly left it so long that if for eg they say she has been rehomed nobody would believe it unless there was photographic evidence. They've been daft and people now believe the worst.
Seriously I’m beginning to think Tanya actually murdered Martha now!?

This is his most disturbing version of it:
View attachment 147099
He has major creepy vibes....
he gives me the absolute creeps, he was horrible to Tanya and you can see he’s fallen into the same type of relationship with Sarah. He’s an untalented nobody who gives me the heebie jeebies!

Has anyone emailed gleam directly about this?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Seriously I’m beginning to think Tanya actually murdered Martha now!?

he gives me the absolute creeps, he was horrible to Tanya and you can see he’s fallen into the same type of relationship with Sarah. He’s an untalented nobody who gives me the heebie jeebies!

Has anyone emailed gleam directly about this?
Not that I know of but I think that's a good idea!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.