Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know he thinks that’s a funny thing to say but it has really unpleasant, controlling undertones. Like, it completely excludes her from the joke. My daughter had a boyfriend who came out with similar things and he was extremely controlling and constantly undermined her confidence. I get a really nasty feeling from Jim. Tanya I laugh at because she’s an absolutely delusional nitwit but I’m quite fond of her and really hope she finds herself. I’m team Tan. Still a bit upset about the dog though.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I agree, and i must say her response to the racism and police brutality all over the news has seemed genuine and not just so she won't receive any criticism

Reactions: 12
I don't think tanya/Sarah are too different in old Jimbo's mind. A woman as a companion to adore and validate him, if it wasn't Sarah it would be another woman. Any woman.

I think Tanya is still reeling from Jim leaving and replacing her soooo quickly.
The weight loss / hair just screams it to me.

Hope she's got a goof lawyer for the divorce he'll be after her money, and she did out earn him.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree, and i must say her response to the racism and police brutality all over the news has seemed genuine and not just so she won't receive any criticism
Really it has a feeling of copy and paste to me, like she just copied it all from Scarlett whatshername, where as I thought Sarah’s simple post of a novel she recommended that covers these issues seemed more genuine, especially as she’s more well read.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Must be heartbreaking to see jim put same thing on a picture of him and sarah like he did on theirs 'we toralate each other'
it’s so funny seeing parallels of his relationship with Tanya. I watched some of his newer vlogs and he talks to Sarah in the same exact condescending way as if he’s a stern father talking to his silly 7 year old. Mirroring what others have said on here I definitely think Jim isn’t someone you want to be in a partnership with. He plays all nicey nice while putting you down in a way that’s probably not even easy to pick up on and challenge but really will chip away at your self esteem over time.

Reactions: 18
it’s so funny seeing parallels of his relationship with Tanya. I watched some of his newer vlogs and he talks to Sarah in the same exact condescending way as if he’s a stern father talking to his silly 7 year old. Mirroring what others have said on here I definitely think Jim isn’t someone you want to be in a partnership with. He plays all nicey nice while putting you down in a way that’s probably not even easy to pick up on and challenge but really will chip away at your self esteem over time.
I don’t really follow him but is sarah a lot younger? I def tnink he is just someone who likes being in a real and prob all has just been with one serious gf after another

He did the same with the caption ‘she’s obsessed with me’ sooo weird. He can’t separate the two of them in his mind
she is obsessed with him, he is obsessed with himself....this guys think he is the new Brad Pitt😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel for Tanya in the sense that she had people (Zoe, Jim) making snide and belittling comments to her face for years. I can understand her wanting to "become a big star and prove everyone wrong". When she and Jim split I thought "you go girl! Dump that dead weight that does nothing but dull your sparkle!". I fully agree with everyone saying he views women as props to adore him and when Tanya's life suddenly didn't revolve around him anymore he couldn't deal.

The only problem with her new goal is she has zero talent for acting (as we all know). I find it funny that she thought she could just use her connections and be cast in a starring role in a play that she bombed then would win awards and rocket to success. I've been pursuing my acting career since I was six years old and have trained extensively and worked myself to the bone to hone my craft. Between her jetting off to LA for a few weeks for "meetings" and "auditions", staying in multi million dollar OneFineStay homes and telling us all how hard she's been working whilst doing absolutely nothing is infuriating and makes me feel pleased when she fails. I work a serving job, audition for absolutely anything my agent thinks I'd be right for AND take acting classes a couple times a week. It's about the art, not the fame and for that reason alone she would never make it.

Don't get me wrong, I think Tanya is a nice person over all, but she's lost and flailing. I wouldn't be surprised if she rehomed Martha because she reminded her of her old life... As for Jim, it's so true. He is basically recreating his relationship with Tanya with a younger, thinner, "hotter" version. Though, I really don't think Sarah is attractive. There is just something so off about her, I can't quite put my finger on it.

Reactions: 22
Jim and Sarah have been out on the protest march in London today. Now I don’t particularly like Jim or Sarah, Jim’s definitely a bit of a narcissistic dick, but then so is Tanya 🤣 But I did like that they both at least joined the protest march earlier today, anyone can put a post on social media, where was Tanya if she makes out she’s so in support of the protesters. Whatever Jim’s motivation for going on the march, whether it was just a day out for him or whatever, it was still more of a commitment than just sticking a post on SM, anyone can do that, it was probably Sarah’s idea to go anyway, as she’s from a mixed race background.

Reactions: 3
Jim and Sarah have been out on the protest march in London today. Now I don’t particularly like Jim or Sarah, Jim’s definitely a bit of a narcissistic dick, but then so is Tanya 🤣 But I did like that they both at least joined the protest march earlier today, anyone can put a post on social media, where was Tanya if she makes out she’s so in support of the protesters. Whatever Jim’s motivation for going on the march, whether it was just a day out for him or whatever, it was still more of a commitment than just sticking a post on SM, anyone can do that, it was probably Sarah’s idea to go anyway, as she’s from a mixed race background.
You have a higher opinion of him than i do then! I would tend to lean on it being Sarahs idea. I hope her parents aren't in the vulnerable group if they are heading back to her parents house 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 6
he seemed way too jolly at that protest, it really fucked me off
Well there didn't look to be much social distancing going on so let's see if he's so jolly if he starts coughing with a fever.

Reactions: 4
Well there didn't look to be much social distancing going on so let's see if he's so jolly if he starts coughing with a fever.
yeh that's why i didn't go tbh, in normal circumstances i 100% would have even if it meant taking time off work but the lack of social distancing is worrying

Reactions: 6
Jolly?! Are there pictures?!
no it was in his stories, he was just doing his typical jolly jim thing. he's like 'hey guys, just at the protest, still trying to social distance' as if talking about his new coffee table or any other thing.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.