Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Martha is a very uncommon name in general and even more uncommon for a dog. And she's identical. It's Martha. I can't believe those 2 shits just gave her away.

Too much of a coincidence too that the guy mentions rescuing her. It wasn't just "no this is my dog I've had her for ages", it was about rescuing her.

Reactions: 13
As long as the dogs healthy and happy I don't care that they rehomed her.

Those twats cant even look after themselves, the dogs hopefully in better hands.

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure guys, he’s saying he named her Martha when he adopted her last year. Why would he lie? To avoid hassle of Martha Moo hunters perhaps but he’s even saying he named her after the Beatles song
Omg! Does look like Martha!
Maybe the rehoming centre told him that the previous owner passed away? Think about it they would never disclose that they were youtubers or mention names! It would be an anonymous process!!
J & T probably asked the centre to say that

Reactions: 4
Hhmmm I'm starting to have doubts now. Damn I just wanted to know what happened to her.

Reactions: 1
It does line up if he says he got her “last year”. Martha was last seen in 2019.

He either doesn’t know the truth or wants to be left alone (which I understand).

Reactions: 8
I went on Instagram and typed in #marthathedachshund ...... I spotted her (coincidentally, he posted it today and hasn't posted any photos before of her). I looked closely at the markings and compared them to Martha when she was with Jim and Tanya

Reactions: 4
Omg! Does look like Martha!
Maybe the rehoming centre told him that the previous owner passed away? Think about it they would never disclose that they were youtubers or mention names! It would be an anonymous process!!
J & T probably asked the centre to say that
but what motivation would he have to say that he named her Martha if he didn’t? Unless he is just wanting to be left alone. Which is totally fair enough.

Reactions: 1
I don't know why they just can't admit that their lifestyles meant that Martha was left with dog sitters a lot - instead of being absolute melts about the situation. As someone said before, you cannot show a pet on social media to gain views and then when it's vanished, block people for asking - it's ludicrous! Many people have to rehome pets through no fault of their own! Landlords who don't allow pets are complete arseholes too! Someone close to me is looking for a house to rent and she has a dog - She would NEVER give her dog up though. She's been refused around 20 properties so far! You would think she'd got an untamed lion with the way some landlords carry on!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
3C64B5DB-A95D-4D5A-B4BD-D9D1590B88EB.jpeg

Hmmm I’m not sure. Tanya’s Martha is the two bottom pics. But daschunds all look the same to me!!

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe I’m examining pics of a dog I don’t know ffs 😂😂😂
When will they address it though... it’s ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I pop in this thread every now and again for the latest on Martha, and you guys haven’t disappointed. What a rabbit hole. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.