Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Martha is a very uncommon name in general and even more uncommon for a dog. And she's identical. It's Martha. I can't believe those 2 shits just gave her away.

Too much of a coincidence too that the guy mentions rescuing her. It wasn't just "no this is my dog I've had her for ages", it was about rescuing her.
I’m sorry - I’m a member of a mini dachshund Facebook group with thousands of members and there are frequently dogs called Martha posted. It’s really popular and probably more so since Tanya named hers that. They all look pretty identical too, I would post photos but they’re not mine to share. I just think this is a bit of a wild goose chase!

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry - I’m a member of a mini dachshund Facebook group with thousands of members and there are frequently dogs called Martha posted. It’s really popular and probably more so since Tanya named hers that. They all look pretty identical too, I would post photos but they’re not mine to share. I just think this is a bit of a wild goose chase!
I agree - I clicked on the 'Martha' hashtag yesterday, which this man had tagged, scrolled for 30 seconds and saw 4/5 dogs called/ tagged as Martha.

Reactions: 4
It is a pity that the content she creates these days relies 100% on ads.
I still remember that I used to enjoy her videos 3/4 ago. She got lost somewhere... truly hope her acting career works.

Is she honestly that big an influencer/grammer for her to be gifted Louis Vuitton?? I found it unbelievable that she is some kind of Dior ambassador, but Louis Vuitton?? I dont peg her high enough on the list for it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Poor Martha I wonder why none of their family took the dog if they couldn't look after her :unsure: god I would never give up my dog.

Reactions: 3
Have to say she looks great in her new IGTV video
She’s just sooo basic though. Like she comes across quite thick? Not sure how to explain it. Like when she’s explaining why a walk a day is good - “it just makes me feel like happy and free” 🙄🙄 I guess maybe she’s catering to her 14 year old audience...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love the blouse she’s wearing on the IGTV. But her chest looks really red! Tanya should start slathering some factor 50 on her chest if she’s going to sunbathe. The tan might look cute but nobody wants to age more rapidly than they will otherwise because of the sun.

I love the blouse she’s wearing on the IGTV. But her chest looks really red! Tanya should start slathering some factor 50 on her chest if she’s going to sunbathe. The tan might look cute but nobody wants to age more rapidly than they will otherwise because of the sun.
Crepy decolletage 😯

Reactions: 2
Her lisp is crazy. How has her mouth not adjusted to her 'new teeth'? (I say 'new teeth' because I don't know exactly what she had done - veneers, crowns, or just invisalign)

Her lisp is crazy. How has her mouth not adjusted to her 'new teeth'? (I say 'new teeth' because I don't know exactly what she had done - veneers, crowns, or just invisalign)
I think she's always had it. I clicked on one of her old video recently and it was there but the sound quality was so bad, it's not that obvious. It's also possible that having dental work done made it worse. I think she's had invisalign because her teeth are definitely more straight but she didn't have visible braces. I am now thinking that maybe she had cosmetic bonding - this is something that Jim had a while ago and she might have had it before? It doesn't last forever as far as I looked it up, which would explain why her teeth look slighlty more norma now compared with what they looked like maybe 2 years ago when they were really white and looked much "bigger".
jim.png

I just don’t see why they would give her up... neither of them work in long hours away from home all the time, and they seemed to really love her... I still think poor Martha died and they don’t want to tell anyone

Omg I haven’t watched Jim or Tanya since not long after they were baking in Zoe’s dads kitchen, I thought people forgot about them tbh😂 but lorrrrrd I am so invested into where this dog has gone after randomly stumbling across this page, I didn’t even know they had a dog!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im pretty sure i saw a dachsund on her sisters insta stories alobgside her dog cause I remember questioning "Martha"to her but she never replied... wish id kept a snapshot editing to add it was 20th may... it was on her stories so the storybis gone but my comment in my dms is therefpr thag dste

Reactions: 1
Omg I haven’t watched Jim or Tanya since not long after they were baking in Zoe’s dads kitchen, I thought people forgot about them tbh😂 but lorrrrrd I am so invested into where this dog has gone after randomly stumbling across this page, I didn’t even know they had a dog!😂

I’ve never seen Tanya or Jim’s videos. I’ve only heard of Tanya because of when she was popular and everyone would talk about her on social media and I knew from tweets about her that Jim is her husband. I didn’t realise she was still ‘famous’ until I saw this thread and clicked to see what happened as I never get YouTube recommendations for her videos anymore and haven’t seen anything about her on social media and now I’m sucked into the Martha Mystery 😂

• Haha
Must be heartbreaking to see jim put same thing on a picture of him and sarah like he did on theirs 'we toralate each other'
I know when we all know he's an intolerable arse. I don’t mind Tanya for her faults, and defo think she’s better off without Jim! He’s a bland bore who thinks he’s the bees knees!

And I’ve just been on Jims insta. One of his recent posts is about getting a bean bag for his roof space - didn’t Tanya post that recently ?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.