Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's still in the same house.

She did a "Facetime" photo session yesterday. I took screenshots, many cause you can really screenshot a video but I think seeing more than one pic gives you an idea how great she's at posing. She's such a bimbo, pouting and getting the girls out.
View attachment 139938View attachment 139939View attachment 139940View attachment 139941View attachment 139942View attachment 139943View attachment 139944View attachment 139945
Someone is desperate....👀

Reactions: 6

She did a "Facetime" photo session yesterday. I took screenshots, many cause you can really screenshot a video but I think seeing more than one pic gives you an idea how great she's at posing. She's such a bimbo, pouting and getting the girls out.
View attachment 139938View attachment 139939View attachment 139940View attachment 139941View attachment 139942View attachment 139943View attachment 139944View attachment 139945
Oh dear 😂 tf is she doing.
Tan, please stop this behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Good grief 😂 working those angles

• Haha
Reactions: 3
America doesn’t even know who this witch is never mind Hollywood :ROFLMAO: she can’t even get much work in the uk. Acting work will be so hard to come by for the next few years, cos actual actors, unlike her :ROFLMAO: will be desperate to take anything, even the smallest parts, so competition for parts will be through the roof. Also there will be very limited funds for new projects and people won’t be taking any risks with projects that aren’t guaranteed to make money during a recession. I doubt she will even get the smallest walk on parts now for several years, she might as well shelve her acting delusions until 2025:ROFLMAO: she’ll also be in her mid 30s by then and even more irrelevant and forgotten.

There are millions who don't know her in the UK :ROFLMAO:!

I've searched all the Dachshund rescue places on FB and there's no sign of Martha the dog. I've discovered however, that if a Dachshund is rescued, they get given another name (how confusing for the poor dog).

I've also found out that Dachshunds can have Intervertebral disc disease and if it's severe, the dog can be put to sleep at quite a young age otherwise, the operations to repair this (if possible) can cost thousand's of pounds. They are also susceptible to pancreatitis - which can lead to sudden death........

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Wow! Well done!

That is 1000% Martha!

Looks like she has a new home. Is this guy a friend/acquaintance?
Ooooh I’d be wary of people bombarding this guy on insta if we think it’s her! My little daxie literally looks identical to others we’ve seen photos of and I see him all day every day. This is why they should just do a statement saying she’s been rehomed.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, I don’t think anyone should make any moves to contact this guy. He appears to live a reasonable distance from London and I don’t get the impression he knows T&J.

Evidently they rehomed her, either with or without a rescue organisation.

Looks like she’s living a new life with a fancy new collar - and is still called Martha. Glad she’s okay.

Reactions: 6
there is just no way its not her.. look absolutely identical! & with the same name & rescued this year? I've just been looking at photos comparing & its her

Reactions: 8
Linda u joker 🤣🤣🤣 u actually asked. It is very coincidental and to be fair the old tanya has died so his response was technically true

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish that person hadn't tagged Jim and Tanya because they could have messaged him straight away and told him not to say anything! It would have been so much better if he was casually asked to see where he got the dog from etc.

Reactions: 7
I REFUSE to believe that dog isn't martha. And tbf maybe he was told the previous owner died - why would he think that would be a lie

I know dogs and thats 100 percent same one.

Christ how sociopathic of the whole bunch of them.

Someone get screenshotting before it’s deleted

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.