Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone thinks the options are died or rehomed, if she’d have died they’d have milked it and I just don’t see why they’d have her rehomed as Jim seemed to love her. Possibility is she is missing, if Tanya did something that meant Martha went missing that might expLin why Sarah and Jim are bitter about it and why none of them are saying anything... if she’d have accidentally caused her death they could have just said she died of natural causes something doesn’t add up. My cousin works with her but I’m not close enough to ask her😂

Reactions: 6
My point is that they can just say something so that people can stop speculating about it. It has to be tiresome to get the same questions about the dog for months, on a regular basis. If the dog was missing, they could have used social media to find her, their fans could have helped out. Also they would have gotten a lot of sympathy points, like another influencer, whose cat allegedly got killed, there was hints that they thought that the neighbor killed the cat, when the cat was left outside in the garden on its own.

Its just strange that they are refusing to say anything, they are totally milking this situation for attention, its like they are covering up for a government project or something shady.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think they want the attention though. I think they are desperately hoping that people will soon forget about it and not mention it again. That isn't going to happen and the longer it goes on the more guilty they both look. It makes it seem like something really bad happened of their own making. If they rehomed her they should just own that decision and grow some balls and stand by their choices, if they really believed it to be the best outcome for Martha. The way they announced their divorce was an insta story and then not mentioned again. They could do this now, say what happened and move on.

Reactions: 11
That poor innocent doggy :( I really hope she's OK. I agree, they're making themselves look suspicious by refusing to acknowledge it.

Reactions: 9
Were they really very happy before she pursued acting though? I always got a horrid vibe from Jim. He liked to belittle and infantilise Tanya and make her look stupid. This was in front of friends and their viewers. I know she played into that ‘character’ but I always felt so sorry for her tbh. That was how their “wedded bliss” came across to me. Him being supposedly supportive or loving of her otherwise didn’t outweigh the belittling way her treated her - at least that’s how I felt about it. Jim doesn’t come across well to me. I know he had his fans (how and why?) but I think he’s the type that says one thing and does another. I don’t think he was ever really happy Tanya was more famous than him.
I agree 100%

Reactions: 1
Just checking in to see if we've got #foundmartha yet!
Also, I'm in awe of all the people who can still be friends with their exes...
I wouldn't piss on mine if they were on fire 😳😳
Agreed, not sure what it says about me but I’d probably throw a box of matches 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And ultimately he could probably see for himself that the girl cannot act, in any way AT ALL, so his frustrations would have been through the roof. He probably tried to tell her it wasn't a good idea, and then she went ahead and did the play and got absolutely slated for it. I think he'd pretty much had enough.
This! 😂 I too have always thought that Jim, like us (and seemingly anyone with eyes, ears, and a functioning brain) knew that she couldn't act, but had to act supportive before that's what you do for the person you love. Up to a point, though.

Reactions: 15
The whole situation is so weird. Could Martha have been dognapped?? Is that why there is a radio silence. I don’t get how she could be carrying on as normal though you’d at least expect her to say that there was something going on in her personal life

Reactions: 5
The whole situation is so weird. Could Martha have been dognapped?? Is that why there is a radio silence. I don’t get how she could be carrying on as normal though you’d at least expect her to say that there was something going on in her personal life
I think if that was what happened they’d use it for sympathy and we’d see a tearful crying video with a click bait title

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This! 😂 I too have always thought that Jim, like us (and seemingly anyone with eyes, ears, and a functioning brain) knew that she couldn't act, but had to act supportive before that's what you do for the person you love. Up to a point, though.
Supporting her would be telling her she cant act. She should have never been going on auditions because frankly, in the nicest way possible, she's not very good. Her acting coach should have told her she needs to take more lessons, her friends and family should have encouraged her to join a drama school not to dive straight in.

She's going to look back at her past roles and be embarrassed, none of them even seem like they are a learning curve for her. This is what happens when you surround yourself with yes men. Zoella does the same and look at her now 😬

Reactions: 9
The missing Martha situation is a mystery to me too. If we weren't in lockdown then I would guess that Tanya is "too busy" to look after Martha because she travels etc so put her up for adoption. And that Jim wanted to take her but Sarah didn't for whatever reason. But as we're literally all stuck at home at the moment, it can't be that?

Reactions: 5
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Martha has been seen for a lot longer than lockdown. I think it was around Christmas?

Not sure if it's been mentioned before BUT does anyone else remember last year, Autumn I think, Jim and his family (no Tanya) were on the front cover of a weekend paper magazine, could have been The Times ? Jim was holding Martha in the photo :(

Edit - found it - it was published in January !

Reactions: 7
I hope neither Jim or Tanya have the nerve to get another dog sometime soon. If they think people are pissed off with them now they won't know what hit them.

Reactions: 14
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Martha has been seen for a lot longer than lockdown. I think it was around Christmas?
Oh really! In that case, my guess is that Tanya couldn't look after her anymore and Sarah didn't want to (either because it would remind her of Jim's old relationship, or she could be allergic or just not like dogs)

Typical privileged arseholes infatuated with the idea of having a designer dog, but then as soon as she doesn't fit in with their lifestyle they get rid. Daft twats, what did they expect?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Martha really was/is such a cute and sweet little dog.

If she were missing or passed away we would know. There would be a tearful video.

They are ashamed of the truth, whatever it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Typical privileged arseholes infatuated with the idea of having a designer dog, but then as soon as she doesn't fit in with their lifestyle they get rid. Daft twats, what did they expect?
It’s unfortunate that she got rid of Martha most likely because of her jetset hollywood actress lifestyle (lol...) and then lockdown happened and she’s been stuck in for ages and Martha would have been a wonderful companion in these awful times. I hope if she is still alive she is bringing joy to her new owners. If Tanya or Jim get a new puppy some day soon they will never hear the end of this

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Totally random and probably answered long ago, but does Tanya still live in the house she and Jim shared. Or did she find somewhere new after the divorce?

Totally random and probably answered long ago, but does Tanya still live in the house she and Jim shared. Or did she find somewhere new after the divorce?
She's still in the same house.

She did a "Facetime" photo session yesterday. I took screenshots, many cause you can really screenshot a video but I think seeing more than one pic gives you an idea how great she's at posing. She's such a bimbo, pouting and getting the girls out.
Screenshot_20200527-212637.png Screenshot_20200527-212645.png Screenshot_20200527-212651.png Screenshot_20200527-212655.png Screenshot_20200527-212717.png Screenshot_20200527-212814.png Screenshot_20200527-212836.png Screenshot_20200527-212845.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.