Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's really nice, but it is unusual. You are lucky ☺ My personal opinion is that Tanya was blindsided by Jim actually leaving her, and is grieving her failed marriage and loosing what she thought of as her life partner (hate that phrase but... can't think of another) the hair change and weight loss are huge indicators of this. She might have thought would ride the rough patch out, then Jim started fishing, found Sarah and made the jump. I don't believe he would have left Tanya until he had a replacement lined up.

To save face Tanya has to pretend she's fine - she ain't. To move on with her life, i think she should minimise contact, if he wasn't suh a knob, jim would do that himself.

Reactions: 9
That's really nice, but it is unusual. You are lucky ☺ My personal opinion is that Tanya was blindsided by Jim actually leaving her, and is grieving her failed marriage and loosing what she thought of as her life partner (hate that phrase but... can't think of another) the hair change and weight loss are huge indicators of this. She might have thought would ride the rough patch out, then Jim started fishing, found Sarah and made the jump. I don't believe he would have left Tanya until he had a replacement lined up.

To save face Tanya has to pretend she's fine - she ain't. To move on with her life, i think she should minimise contact, if he wasn't suh a knob, jim would do that himself.
I agree for the most part! I have always felt that she left Jim emotionally to chase this acting dream of hers and is regretting her decision because it has now cost her her marriage and well...everything else that resembled the old Tan. She obviously adored him, I don't think she wanted the divorce. She was very busy with her "acting" career, meanwhile Jim did move on, calling it quits once he met Simple Sarah. I don't think he knows how to be single.

Reactions: 9
I agree for the most part! I have always felt that she left Jim emotionally to chase this acting dream of hers and is regretting her decision because it has now cost her her marriage and well...everything else that resembled the old Tan. She obviously adored him, I don't think she wanted the divorce. She was very busy with her "acting" career, meanwhile Jim did move on, calling it quits once he met Simple Sarah. I don't think he knows how to be single.
Your wife being “busy” with her career (whether we think it’s credible or not) is not a good reason to leave a marriage. A healthy relationship should involve both parties having their own goals and interests and spending time on them. If someone loves you they should support you in your pursuit of your goals. It’s not the 50s

• Heart
Reactions: 17
SIMPLE SARAH - love it!

Your wife being “busy” with her career (whether we think it’s credible or not) is not a good reason to leave a marriage. A healthy relationship should involve both parties having their own goals and interests and spending time on them. If someone loves you they should support you in your pursuit of your goals. It’s not the 50s
Yeah but there's gotta be a limit, right? And after how many years (!!!) I imagine Jim reached his.

Conjecture conjecture conjecture, but I always thought he said he'd support her 'as long as it made sense' i.e. As long as they saw some results. If not, we move onto X. They were a couple after all, and as a couple you can't just be selfish and do whatever the hell you want - you have to compromise with your other half.

However she wouldn't stop beating this dead horse going nowhere and he probably just had enough and said it's either me and you, or you and the "aCtiNg", and she chose the latter, and this is the result - posting boring selfies, embarrassing herself on TikTok, and STILL pretending to be busy with meetings for her clearly non-existant acting career.

PS. Can someone remind me exactly when she started trying to make it as an actress? Was it 2015?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah but there's gotta be a limit, right? And after how many years (!!!) I imagine Jim reached his.

Conjecture conjecture conjecture, but I always thought he said he'd support her 'as long as it made sense' i.e. As long as they saw some results. If not, we move onto X. They were a couple after all, and as a couple you can't just be selfish and do whatever the hell you want - you have to compromise with your other half.

However she wouldn't stop beating this dead horse going nowhere and he probably just had enough and said it's either me and you, or you and the "aCtiNg", and she chose the latter, and this is the result - posting boring selfies, embarrassing herself on TikTok, and STILL pretending to be busy with meetings for her clearly non-existant acting career.

PS. Can someone remind me exactly when she started trying to make it as an actress? Was it 2015?
I still don’t get your point .. not really sure how her going to auditions and acting in a play would impact their marriage. No one would tell their shift worker partner you can’t keep going to work.
And let’s face it Jim has been flogging a dead horse of a career himself.
I think it’s unfair to speculate that her trying to have a job she wants would be the reason to Split uon

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just checking back here every so often to see if you guys found out what happened to Martha yet 😂 Tanya is so boring otherwise

• Haha
  • Heart
I still don’t get your point .. not really sure how her going to auditions and acting in a play would impact their marriage. No one would tell their shift worker partner you can’t keep going to work.
And let’s face it Jim has been flogging a dead horse of a career himself.
I think it’s unfair to speculate that her trying to have a job she wants would be the reason to Split uon
I think it would massively affect a marriage! She was consumed night and day with delusion!

Reactions: 10
I think it would massively affect a marriage! She was consumed night and day with delusion!
Was she ? She was learning scripts for auditions a, going to auditions and travelling for auditions. Jim goes all over with his work too. It’s a silly suggestion.
I commit to my job as it is a lifelong career and if my husband made me choose between my job and him I’d definitely tell him to do one. 100% not what marriage is about and as long as things we spend time doing are healthy and not putting anyone at risk of Harm or in danger then It shouldn’t be an ultimatum and I’d suggest anyone who would
Make such an ultimatum is the problem

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm not suggesting an ultimatum is the right thing to do, and we don't know if Jim really issued one. But I do think the acting dream caused a strain on them. They were seemingly very happy before it all started, and had only been married a couple of years. We know she probably spent huge sums of money on acting lessons which there may have been tension in the marriage as a result of. Less money coming in because she stopped the youtube videos and her make up line. And ultimately he could probably see for himself that the girl cannot act, in any way AT ALL, so his frustrations would have been through the roof. He probably tried to tell her it wasn't a good idea, and then she went ahead and did the play and got absolutely slated for it. I think he'd pretty much had enough.

Reactions: 6
Just checking back here every so often to see if you guys found out what happened to Martha yet 😂 Tanya is so boring otherwise
Anyone checked her friends, family social media? Maybe the dog was passed onto one of them. Bit stalkerish to look though? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm not suggesting an ultimatum is the right thing to do, and we don't know if Jim really issued one. But I do think the acting dream caused a strain on them. They were seemingly very happy before it all started, and had only been married a couple of years. We know she probably spent huge sums of money on acting lessons which there may have been tension in the marriage as a result of. Less money coming in because she stopped the youtube videos and her make up line. And ultimately he could probably see for himself that the girl cannot act, in any way AT ALL, so his frustrations would have been through the roof. He probably tried to tell her it wasn't a good idea, and then she went ahead and did the play and got absolutely slated for it. I think he'd pretty much had enough.
Were they really very happy before she pursued acting though? I always got a horrid vibe from Jim. He liked to belittle and infantilise Tanya and make her look stupid. This was in front of friends and their viewers. I know she played into that ‘character’ but I always felt so sorry for her tbh. That was how their “wedded bliss” came across to me. Him being supposedly supportive or loving of her otherwise didn’t outweigh the belittling way her treated her - at least that’s how I felt about it. Jim doesn’t come across well to me. I know he had his fans (how and why?) but I think he’s the type that says one thing and does another. I don’t think he was ever really happy Tanya was more famous than him.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I always thought it was to do with her complete change of image and personality. She isn’t even remotely like the person he married anymore (or at least the image she projects to the world). I’m all for people changing and growing up, that’s normal... and they were so young when they got together, but she is completely different now looks wise and personality to the person he married. I’m not making excuses for him, he winds me up, but I could imagine that being a massive factor in their split.

I always thought it was to do with her complete change of image and personality. She isn’t even remotely like the person he married anymore (or at least the image she projects to the world). I’m all for people changing and growing up, that’s normal... and they were so young when they got together, but she is completely different now looks wise and personality to the person he married. I’m not making excuses for him, he winds me up, but I could imagine that being a massive factor in their split.
This is true! She is literally like a different person. And the odd thing to me is that it was never authentic. It was always her trying to be like someone, or act like someone. I don't think anyone knows the real Tanya, even herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Someone has asked on The Red Foundation UK latest insta post if Martha has found a home yet 😄

• Haha
Sam was doing a live a couple of weeks ago and she was talking about her own puppy so I said "does Jim still have a dog? Haven't seen her in a while" and I could tell she read the comment but didn't answer.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sam was doing a live a couple of weeks ago and she was talking about her own puppy so I said "does Jim still have a dog? Haven't seen her in a while" and I could tell she read the comment but didn't answer.
They’re still pally with tan, she reposted a story saying she missed her or something like that so I don’t think we’re going to find out anytime soon

Reactions: 1
Just checking in to see if we've got #foundmartha yet!
Also, I'm in awe of all the people who can still be friends with their exes...
I wouldn't piss on mine if they were on fire 😳😳

• Haha
Jesus, cant they just tell us that they have rehomed Martha.

Or just say that she sadly passed away, the dog is the only reason people are watching them now since both of them are as bland as loaf bread soaked in water. How hard is it to say "we wanted to give her to a home that could take care of her, since the divorce has been hard on both parties"
Both Jim, Tanya and the two sisters can go duck off, making people worried about a dog because that is the only way the get peoples attention anymore.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.