Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can't be best friends with an ex. He's probably trying to keep her in side while their lawyers are finalising the divorce. Tanya was the money maker in their relationship. I hope she's protected her money! (Better than poor little sausage martha moo) edited this was a reply about why Jim had disappeared off her insta.

Reactions: 6
If they’re blocking certain words on Instagram etc to do with giving away their dog Martha, have people tried using different words for the dog like the word canine or Moo or Dachshund? Or you could say why did you give away your little four legged creature.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If they’re blocking certain words on Instagram etc to do with giving away their dog Martha, have people tried using different words for the dog like the word canine or Moo or Dachshund? Or you could say why did you give away your little four legged creature.
I’ve tried a few! They work at first but quickly get blocked.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I’m not sure why so many people are certain she gave Martha up.
I think she died guys.
I can’t stand Tanya, but she genuinely loved the dog (or perhaps, she is a very good actress, highly doubt though😂)

Last edited:
I’m not sure why so many people are certain she gave Martha up.
I think she died guys.
I can’t stand Tanya, but she genuinely loved the dog (or perhaps, she was a very good actress, highly doubt though😂)
Aye, possibly, but why the total lack of communication about it? She’s not only pretending like Martha never existed, but she’s actively ignoring and blocking people that ask - as well as Jim and Sarah. Why? Surely if Martha died, they’d have posted some soppy Instagram story about it rather than have people speculate the worst and harass them months on end?

Reactions: 12
Aye, possibly, but why the total lack of communication about it? She’s not only pretending like Martha never existed, but she’s actively ignoring and blocking people that ask - as well as Jim and Sarah. Why? Surely if Martha died, they’d have posted some soppy Instagram story about it rather than have people speculate the worst and harass them months on end?
absolutely, makes no sense. It is stupid. They could address it once and for all and put an end to it. I guess Tany and Jim love the attention this creates.

It’s the fact Sarah and jim are actively blocking people, the questions don’t go away by blocking people

Hah, that was me! Strangely, both Jim and Sarah blocked me in an instant, but Tanya hasn’t, just keeps removing my comments... Also look at the comment below mine - it says Martha, but hasn’t been blocked/hidden?
I think TanTan doesn't care about the contents of the comment I think she just likes the amount of comments makes her look more popular 😂😂

Apparently that dress she’s wearing on Instagram costs $200, she’s so up herself its really thoughtless during these hard times, setting a lousy example as always. The idiot couldn’t even pick up her friend from work on time, she had to walk home and got blisters, she’s bleeping useless. I bet this bint accidentally poisoned Martha cos she’s so incompetent. Btw no one is interested in your zoom meetings, :rolleyes: She’s so desperate to make it look like she still has acting work in the pipeline, looked like the meetings were about that last film she did that’ll probably never see the light of day now anyway:ROFLMAO:

Apparently that dress she’s wearing on Instagram costs $200, she’s so up herself its really thoughtless during these hard times, setting a lousy example as always. The idiot couldn’t even pick up her friend from work on time, she had to walk home and got blisters, she’s bleeping useless. I bet this bint accidentally poisoned Martha cos she’s so incompetent. Btw no one is interested in your zoom meetings, :rolleyes: She’s so desperate to make it look like she still has acting work in the pipeline, looked like the meetings were about that last film she did that’ll probably never see the light of day now anyway:ROFLMAO:
With the way the climate is now people like Tanya will be overlooked, Hollywood will only want the meryl streeps and Brad pitts not some deluded witch from YouTube.

America doesn’t even know who this witch is never mind Hollywood :ROFLMAO: she can’t even get much work in the uk. Acting work will be so hard to come by for the next few years, cos actual actors, unlike her :ROFLMAO: will be desperate to take anything, even the smallest parts, so competition for parts will be through the roof. Also there will be very limited funds for new projects and people won’t be taking any risks with projects that aren’t guaranteed to make money during a recession. I doubt she will even get the smallest walk on parts now for several years, she might as well shelve her acting delusions until 2025:ROFLMAO: she’ll also be in her mid 30s by then and even more irrelevant and forgotten.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
In general, people only watch youtube sporadically, and not like they watch Netflix etc.. I live in Alabama and I can count on one hand the number of people I know that watch youtube daily. I can say Shane Dawson or Jeffery Star and no one even knows who they are, so why would Tanya think anyone would know her. She had a great channel. She was pretty, and sweet. I don't know if she hit her head, but good lort she has changed so much.

Reactions: 2
You can't be best friends with an ex. He's probably trying to keep her in side while their lawyers are finalising the divorce. Tanya was the money maker in their relationship. I hope she's protected her money! (Better than poor little sausage martha moo) edited this was a reply about why Jim had disappeared off her insta.
I can’t stand Tanya, I think she’s a deluded, entitled witch but I really hope she’s protected her money from her dullard ex Jim. He spoke to her like crap and because he was jealous she was more successful than him he looked for every opportunity to put her down. The thought of him and simple Sarah getting their hands on any of her money annoys me.

Also just watched Jim’s recent insta stories bragging about how much garden he’s got in his new house. So he’s got plenty of room to have had Martha if Tanya no loner wanted her. And it REALLY bleeping pisses me off that this talentless fucker has made enough money out of his tit youtube career to own this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think the dog died too. Maybe i'm biased but as a dog owner, there is nothing on this planet that would make me give up my dog if i didn't need too. And despite all of Tanya's weird behaviour now, there was a time she was a bit more stable and it was clear she loved that dog a lot. I mean she even named a product in her failed beauty line after her. Looking at her life, there doesn't seem to be a valid reason as to why she would give up the dog. She's always at home, has help around the house, and Martha is tiny, she's not going to need the same kind of attention as a Doberman or German Shepard.

I guess you may call me naive but I genuinely think if she was struggling with the dog she would give it to Jim, she's a lot of things but I think she cared about Martha enough not to give her away, but to give her to someone she knew and loved. Which leads me to believe that Martha died somehow and it was entirely Tanya's fault. The fact that its not been addressed at all, suggests there is A LOT of guilt surrounding the issue, and it could cause a lot of commotion if the truth did come out. Sarah's little dig too suggested whatever happened wasn't good. I'm not talking about her getting hit by a car, or anything like that, as mistakes do happen and if she spun the story right i'm sure she'd get a lot of sympathy. I'm thinking negligence on Tanya's part that would potentially ruin her career. I don't think we're ever going to find out what happened to little Martha, but I hope whatever happened to her, she's happy and safe, maybe with a new family, or most likely in doggy heaven.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I think the dog died too. Maybe i'm biased but as a dog owner, there is nothing on this planet that would make me give up my dog if i didn't need too. And despite all of Tanya's weird behaviour now, there was a time she was a bit more stable and it was clear she loved that dog a lot. I mean she even named a product in her failed beauty line after her. Looking at her life, there doesn't seem to be a valid reason as to why she would give up the dog. She's always at home, has help around the house, and Martha is tiny, she's not going to need the same kind of attention as a Doberman or German Shepard.

I guess you may call me naive but I genuinely think if she was struggling with the dog she would give it to Jim, she's a lot of things but I think she cared about Martha enough not to give her away, but to give her to someone she knew and loved. Which leads me to believe that Martha died somehow and it was entirely Tanya's fault. The fact that its not been addressed at all, suggests there is A LOT of guilt surrounding the issue, and it could cause a lot of commotion if the truth did come out. Sarah's little dig too suggested whatever happened wasn't good. I'm not talking about her getting hit by a car, or anything like that, as mistakes do happen and if she spun the story right i'm sure she'd get a lot of sympathy. I'm thinking negligence on Tanya's part that would potentially ruin her career. I don't think we're ever going to find out what happened to little Martha, but I hope whatever happened to her, she's happy and safe, maybe with a new family, or most likely in doggy heaven.
I completely agree with this post but I just think that if the dog had died, no matter how it happened, you can spin it. E.G if it was someone's actual fault, they can just say that the dog was hit by a car - it is both hard and insensitive to investigate this, and a vet isn't exactly going to do a tell all story on a old Youtuber. This is an incredibly easy lie, and much easier to hide/spin than giving a dog away.

Reactions: 4
I completely agree with this post but I just think that if the dog had died, no matter how it happened, you can spin it. E.G if it was someone's actual fault, they can just say that the dog was hit by a car - it is both hard and insensitive to investigate this, and a vet isn't exactly going to do a tell all story on a old Youtuber. This is an incredibly easy lie, and much easier to hide/spin than giving a dog away.
Maybe Martha managed to eat some of Tanya’s weight loss pills and died?

New to the thread and I know this will have been asked COUNTLESS times - are her and her flat mate together? Weird bath pic to be taken by your house mate....
I think they're just that close. I lived with my best friend in college and we were very close. People asked all the time if we were together, "no were practically sisters" lol. She was much more comfortable with nudity than I am though etc etc.

I cant speak on Tan and Jim but I have to fully disagree that you can't be friends with an ex because I'm great friends with my exes. We were very close friends before dating and it didn't change after breaking up...just found we are better as friends.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.