Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an utter embarrassment...’thanks Bafta’ also, I’ve always thought how incredibly timely it was that she became besties with Richard Curtis’s daughter about the same time she wanted to become an actor.
She is a social climber

Reactions: 10
She is an utter embarrassment...’thanks Bafta’ also, I’ve always thought how incredibly timely it was that she became besties with Richard Curtis’s daughter about the same time she wanted to become an actor.
Looks like scarlet cottoned on to Tanya's plans as I've not seen them hangout (pre lock down) Tanya wasn't there when SC released her other literary abomination that daddy paid for.

Reactions: 4
Let's hope all these "meetings" Tan's been having during Lockdown are strategy-planning for how to transition her back to YouTube and away from her pathetic and palty effort to become an "actor". Makes me wonder how she's making any money these days.

Or perhaps the meeting's are PR based, "how to explain why I dumped my dog"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn't realise that Scarlett Curtis was signed to gleam until I looked the other day to see who was still signed up to them. Does anyone know was she with them back when her and Tanya first started hanging out?

To be fair I remember watching a vlog of Tanya and Scarlett hanging out in Scarletts old flat and that was like 6 years ago!

Reactions: 3
i cant believe there is literally not ONE comment on her latest insta!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
i cant believe there is literally not ONE comment on her latest insta!
Martha related or just in general?
I can see lots of comments from her post two days ago.
How she has 3mil followers is beyond me!

Looks like scarlet cottoned on to Tanya's plans as I've not seen them hangout (pre lock down) Tanya wasn't there when SC released her other literary abomination that daddy paid for.
long time lurker here. Off topic but SC is clearly anorexic? And her mental health posts bother me. She is an extremely well connected, wealthy young lady chilling in her beautiful large family home. She posted a pic of the room she was working in. With FOUR beds - she just had to nap in each one. Boohoo. Watching this while WFH hardcore and sharing a 2 bed apt with three others. It boils my piss. She doesn’t address her clear ED either. She’s no hero

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The fact that she got tagged by The Red Foundation suggests that she rehomed Martha via them doesn’t it? Or are they just oblivious that Martha has disappeared? I have a daxie and pay them a monthly donation, feel like emailing to ask whether they know!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
The fact that she got tagged by The Red Foundation suggests that she rehomed Martha via then doesn’t it? Or are they just oblivious that Martha has disappeared? I have a daxie and pay them a monthly donation, feel like emailing to ask whether they know!
Ooph if only someone could spot Martha on a rescue's social media or website, that's the only way Sammi Maria got found out for giving her dog away!

She that cocky and doesn’t give a damm she’s even put up a story using a dog meme/gif.

I’m sure Martha is in here somewhere...

If this is where she has ended up, at least she’s in a place with lots of other dogs like her and people who know how to love and care for her
98489250-A418-481E-9431-6D8A0712C003.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Just come back to this thread after a few weeks not reading it. They've still not addressed the Martha issue?! Wow

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.