Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s wrong with her voice? She’s putting on an affected lispy posh girl accent and it sounds soooo different from her voice before

if she thinks that’s what a “proper actorrr” sounds like she’s mistaken

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s so annoying. I don’t understand why Jim sounds so posh too. His family don’t talk like that, including his twin brother!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At this point is useless to ask her or Jim about Martha. I saw the live because I really like Caro and her “bakery” content, Tanya on the other hand, is so circuitous and not eloquent at all.

Reactions: 3
1589658396048.png

Looking gormless as usual

Her whole Instagram looks like a gormless delusional bimbo desperately trying to look like something she isn’t, it’s a joke just like her Tik Tok dancing, she has the coordination and dancing ability of an elephant.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her TikTok is so ridiculous, I cringed so much when I was watching her posts, like seriously has she got no shame? She was too good for YouTube but TikTok is okay? She’s too old and not interesting enough to have any success on TikTok. She would still be doing quite good if she was still on YouTube, what a sad path she has chosen. She’s literally ruined her career.
And I’m one of the curious about Martha. That’s really weird. Getting rid of an animal when you clearly have enough money to take care of it is a terrible thing to do. No wonder none of them wants to talk about it

Reactions: 10
I’m fully crying at her saying Joker ‘shone a light on mental health issues in a brave and interesting way’. We really do live in a society. Maybe she identified with the concept of a single loner who fails at his chosen career :devilish: You get what you bleeping deserve,Jim!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
LOL at her ‘thanks bafta for asking me’ - they asked because they know you’re desperate enough to say yes. As if any A-list actors are going to do it. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
LOL at her ‘thanks bafta for asking me’ - they asked because they know you’re desperate enough to say yes. As if any A-list actors are going to do it. :rolleyes:
They didn't even ask her, nor are they even following her 😂 they put a template on their stories for anybody to use

FF260F11-15CB-43A0-8035-F946554DAEEC.png
968F5EAB-7C8F-48CC-B201-8E1033749C60.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg, I actually dislike her, I had followed her when she first got her dachshund puppy Martha years ago. Well the dog has been non existent on her instagram since October and both Tanya and her sister delete and block any comments asking about the dog. I am assuming she got rid of it because she couldn’t be bothered to take care of it. What trash

This has probably been discussed before... I only pop onto Tanya and Jim's threads occasionally to see if Martha may have reappeared #justiceformartha but is this seriously her insta bio?! Is she 12?!
OMG I had spammed her IG a while back with the hashtag #whereismartha and she blocked me. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg, I actually dislike her, I had followed her when she first got her dachshund puppy Martha years ago. Well the dog has been non existent on her instagram since October and both Tanya and her sister delete and block any comments asking about the dog. I am assuming she got rid of it because she couldn’t be bothered to take care of it. What trash

OMG I had spammed her IG a while back with the hashtag #whereismartha and she blocked me. lol
Has wee Martha not been seen since October? :cry:
Why the hell won't she or Jim address the issue? People are not going to forget - not everyone finds a beloved pet easily disposed of as they obviously seem to.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.