Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t care where the dog is, there I said it 😑
iwouldn't be interested except fro the fact that they are so desperate to avoid it

What a sad pathetic human she is. To give up your dog for what? A failed "acting" career. A woman with zero talent. Piggy backed off other people to get to be a z lister. I hope she ends up with nothing. Sad sack of tit.
i dont think she gavr him away, surely she would have given him to Jim?

Reactions: 1
Just reading through all the OG YouTuber threads. People I was once obsessed with as a teenager. They’re all nobodies 😬 . They’ve well and truly been and gone and desperately clutching on to what they had. None of them have moved with their audiences atall. So sad to see an era of my life die out as harshly as it is

Reactions: 10
I know Jim has his own thread but ... on one of his insta posts he had only TWELVE comments ... that's embarrassing .. yet brands still use him?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know Jim has his own thread but ... on one of his insta posts he had only TWELVE comments ... that's embarrassing .. yet brands still use him?
this really makes me think hes not answering about martha, engagement

Reactions: 5
If they really are in a lesbian relationship that would be a bit weird cos they’ve been friends since childhood. Although I think Tanya likes to be a bit pervy with her friends, taking baths with them and photographing it, with the odd pic appearing on Instagram.

If they really are in a lesbian relationship that would be a bit weird cos they’ve been friends since childhood. Although I think Tanya likes to be a bit pervy with her friends, taking baths with them and photographing it, with the odd pic appearing on Instagram.
No, no. I don’t mean as a couple. I mean I get the feeling her friend is. Tanya not.

@Tea&Toast what!! Taking baths with them?!!

On her stories saying she's knackered with all the meetings/calls she's had - she freakin' always says this, but WHERE ARE THE RESULTS OF THESE SO CALLED MEETINGS?!

She's never got aaaannnnnyyyytttthhhhiiiinnnngggg going on!

Unless it's more imaginary films that never see the light of day. Just some bored house-wife's or house-husband's vanity project.

Reactions: 19
Has she not long passed her driving test or something??!
I assume she has only just got a car or been loaned one by a brand (I think it’s quite common now), I just assume she hasn’t driven much at all since she’s been in London (not sure how long it’s been but must be 4+ minimum)

I assume she has only just got a car or been loaned one by a brand (I think it’s quite common now), I just assume she hasn’t driven much at all since she’s been in London (not sure how long it’s been but must be 4+ minimum)
She's driven for years but shes always been a bad/not confident driver. She lives in the city so she probably uses the tube or ubers alot but Jim used to drive everywhere

Reactions: 2
She’s doing a live on Instagram with her idol Caro Daur. They look like weird clones

She didn’t even bother to decorate the cake. Caro’s looks so much better.
What a lazy a*

Reactions: 2
The bathtub post is just weird. TMI. What's next, a shot of her on the loo?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.