Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looked so much healthier and happier back in the day. it's such a massive difference from how she looks these days. It's actually quite sad :(

tanya-burr.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why does she now have 4 different talent agencies tagged in her bio on insta instead of tik tok lyrics?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Never posted on this thread as I donā€™t really follow Tanya anymore - hardly did back when she was more relevant either as I never found her that interesting. Does anyone watch bambinobecky? She has a running joke about Tanya and uploaded this to her second channel - I thought it was brilliant so had to share on here šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Anyone see her desperate attempts to woo the the cast of Normal People?? Cringe Tanya cringe šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

For the love of God woman stop tagging actual actors in your stupid 'oh my god I loved this show/film, please be my friend and get me a part in your next acting gig?!?!' routine.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Anyone see her desperate attempts to woo the the cast of Normal People?? Cringe Tanya cringe šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

For the love of God woman stop tagging actual actors in your stupid 'oh my god I loved this show/film, please be my friend and get me a part in your next acting gig?!?!' routine.
Iā€™m embarrassed for her

Reactions: 5
Do we know what happened to Martha yet?!
The silence speaks volumes . If you were inundated with so many questions about something daily / weekly , that you had to block key words / block people / and make the subject off topic .... wouldnā€™t you just set the record straight ? And put an end to it .
Or does it just get swept under the carpet because the Ongoing ā€œ
Speculationā€ Is probably the most interesting thing about them all right now ?

Reactions: 10
Both Jim and Tanya are clearly seeing that by not speaking out theyā€™re getting a lot of engagement on their instas. Lots of people commenting on their posts, live videos and dms. Theyā€™re essentially making more money from not speaking out! If they didnt want to say whatā€™s actually happened , they could just lie about Marthaā€™s whereabouts. No one could question them!! Itā€™s fucked up

• Angry
What a sad pathetic human she is. To give up your dog for what? A failed "acting" career. A woman with zero talent. Piggy backed off other people to get to be a z lister. I hope she ends up with nothing. Sad sack of tit.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.