Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when Jim was commenting things like “pretty” on Tanya’s photos (pre Sarah?). That was weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
really?

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with exes being on friendly terms, and I don’t think keeping in touch is inappropriate if the contact is just friendly. If you’re with someone for a long time, chances are your relationship had a good basis in friendship which can maintain after the relationship is over and I think it’s a shame if future partners are so insecure they can’t understand that.
Completely agree. After 12 years together, I think it’d be weirder if they weren’t on good terms TBH.

Reactions: 10
Completely agree. After 12 years together, I think it’d be weirder if they weren’t on good terms TBH.
Me too. Unless there's a specific reason for a sudden ending (infidelity, maybe), I don't think I wouldn't stay on good terms if possible. My ex is one of my best friends. That was a deal-breaker for a guy I met online a few years after it ended, so maybe it's more common than I give it credit for.

Reactions: 3
It's nice that they're on good terms and all, but I can't help but feel that it's been mostly just to look good and keep proving to everyone that neither of them must have done anything wrong as they're still talking. Every time one of them comments on the others pictures they get so many comments like awwww so sweet etc.

Reactions: 12
really?

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with exes being on friendly terms, and I don’t think keeping in touch is inappropriate if the contact is just friendly. If you’re with someone for a long time, chances are your relationship had a good basis in friendship which can maintain after the relationship is over and I think it’s a shame if future partners are so insecure they can’t understand that.
I agree. I'll never forbid my other half to drop all communication with an ex if they are on good terms. They aren't his dirty little secret or anything. I know them and all. I lost two really good friendship because of this and it's sad. Idk. To each their own, yanno.

Reactions: 3
Normally I would agree it’s preferable to be on good terms with an ex but in this case I think there’s more to it and not really true. Jim wants to appear my nice guy, it’s his brand, but when Sarah made that passive aggressive remark about what happened to Martha they knew they’d be throwing Tanya under the bus by implying its her fault ( whatever that is) If he truly was friends with her and still cared about her they wouldn’t of done that and perhaps done a joint video with her saying why they no longer had Martha. No, I don’t think everything’s as rosy as they want us all to think. And in my opinion Sarah not miss nice either.

Reactions: 15
Normally I would agree it’s preferable to be on good terms with an ex but in this case I think there’s more to it and not really true. Jim wants to appear my nice guy, it’s his brand, but when Sarah made that passive aggressive remark about what happened to Martha they knew they’d be throwing Tanya under the bus by implying its her fault ( whatever that is) If he truly was friends with her and still cared about her they wouldn’t of done that and perhaps done a joint video with her saying why they no longer had Martha. No, I don’t think everything’s as rosy as they want us all to think. And in my opinion Sarah not miss nice either.
Totally agree. I think Sarah's comment just proved a lot of it is fake, you don't throw cryptic passive aggressive comments around on social media if everything is great behind the scenes. There's clearly some negative feelings there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else read the exchange between Jim and Tan on his insta post and think it was almost a bit....awkward? I dunno, I feel like I don’t know how to describe it it’s just the way they were speaking it’s like they knew it was awkward and weren’t sure how friendly to be and what to say so kept it very...pleasant.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else read the exchange between Jim and Tan on his insta post and think it was almost a bit....awkward? I dunno, I feel like I don’t know how to describe it it’s just the way they were speaking it’s like they knew it was awkward and weren’t sure how friendly to be and what to say so kept it very...pleasant.
Yes! It felt very forced and awkward!

Reactions: 2
"They"...how do you know Jim is included in that?

Sarah deleted her comment right away, which makes me think she did it on her own and just impulsively, annoyed that she kept getting questions about a dog that wasn't even hers. And her passive aggressiveness could've been out of anger for what Tanya did with Martha, not that she doesn't like her in general or dislikes her talking to Jim.

I think they mean it when they say they're still friends, they have absolutely zero need or reason to lie to "keep up appearances." They're not freaking Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt. 😂 They're two has-been YouTubers that genuinely no one cares about anymore. I still, 14 months later, see tweets from people saying they just found out they're not together anymore. That's how little their audience cares.

Reactions: 13
Do you think they are being advised by gleam to continue talking.?
Possibly! All their exchanges are so awkward. It’s like they are doing because it looks good not because they actually want to.

Reactions: 4
Possibly! All their exchanges are so awkward. It’s like they are doing because it looks good not because they actually want to.
i really think they've been advised by gleam to do this

Me too. Unless there's a specific reason for a sudden ending (infidelity, maybe), I don't think I wouldn't stay on good terms if possible. My ex is one of my best friends. That was a deal-breaker for a guy I met online a few years after it ended, so maybe it's more common than I give it credit for.
i think it depends how it ended.. but id find it hard if my partner was really close to an ex

It must be horribly sad to end a 12 year relationship. I would say the whole LA actress, losing half her body weight was a reaction to the break up but she was on the train long before they apparently split. Whatever happened, it’s sad. I didn’t follow their relationship as such but enjoyed watching tanyas videos on YouTube. She seemed so happy and carefree. Now she just seems sad, in herself. Don’t get me started on her tiktoks!!
yeh especially as (jusging hy their ages) this kust have been the only serious relationship for both of them

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I bet it was Tanya’s idea to do those awkward Instagram messages, cos she’s so fake and always has to wallpaper over everything to pretend everything’s just fine when it isn’t. It’s just like she pretends that’s she’s happy when she’s obviously depressed. And she pretends she’s eating lots of calorific foods, when she’s obviously starving herself. I think her friend moved in cos Tanya was so fucked up and lonely and she was concerned about her mental health and her starving herself. I bet she was furious about Sarah throwing her under the bus 🤣 Well done Sarah, any communication those two have now would be really frosty. 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.