Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's possible to turn the comments off on a live... Not sure why she didn't, lol.
she must have been testing the water . Trying to check maybe people must be tired already of asking and getting ignored and surely must have forgotten about Martha already . Both her and Jim’s idea of tackling this Martha situation ... waiting each day And hoping each day for their audience to forget lol smh

Reactions: 3
The funniest part of that live is when she was talking about how her 'roles' in Bulletproof and Holby City didn't have table reads.... she was literally not much more than an extra in both.... jesus..... She really has an inflated sense of self.

Side note - Does anyone know what happened to the film 'Cassette' she was supposed to star in, they had an actor playing Alfie Deyes, that would have been a laugh. It is listed on her imbd page but there's been no activity from the 'films' facebook page since 2018...
Holby City is a continuing drama, they have no time to do table reads! She's a bleeping moron!! Plus the BBC should never allow her back after that dreadful performance. Pretty sure that Cassette was shelved

Reactions: 7
The funniest part of that live is when she was talking about how her 'roles' in Bulletproof and Holby City didn't have table reads.... she was literally not much more than an extra in both.... jesus..... She really has an inflated sense of self.
lol, it’s actually quite sad that she deludes her self like that. I bet anyone who acts with her and does it professionally gets incredibly sick of her on set

Reactions: 2
Exactly. She was nothing but an extra, yet she has the nerve to describe herself/it as "GUEST STARRING" in Holby City.

• Haha
They’ve had a little conversation on Jim’s most recent insta pic it seems! Bet Sarah is livid lol.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Did he see her wooden acting in holby crappy?? To call her an actress is disrespectful to those who worked their arses off to get through drama school, working part time jobs on the side, taking any role that came to them to build up an portfolio and this bleep rolls in from YouTube with her two day RADA course in her back pocket thinking she's the next meryl streep 😠
As a RADA graduate who worked themselves to the bone to get in, get through financially and succeed in graduating and working enough to live afterwards - the fact she says she studied there (2 days ain't that, anyone can use the building to hire) makes me feel ill.

As a RADA graduate who worked themselves to the bone to get in, get through financially and succeed in graduating and working enough to live afterwards - the fact she says she studied there (2 days ain't that haha) makes me feel ill.
I genuinely have no problem with her trying to get into acting if she wants to pursue that field (she is tit tho) but just don’t pretend to be something you’re not and say you studied at RADA when you did like a 2 day workshop or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I genuinely have no problem with her trying to get into acting if she wants to pursue that field (she is tit tho) but just don’t pretend to be something you’re not and say you studied at RADA when you did like a 2 day workshop or something 😂
Exactly, if she were to audition to study there properly, I'd respect that.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know if Jim mentioned Martha in his live? I really want to know
I took one for the team and skimmed it. No he didnt and no one asked him either (it was on FB). I watched the recording but it didnt look like many ppl were there live. He did say he's still good friends with Taaaarn and he seemed believable.

Do you think once tanya gets out of this acting/reliving her 20s/wannabe model wild child phase her and Jim have a chance of getting back together?? Or do you think it's over forever?

Reactions: 1
Do you think once tanya gets out of this acting/reliving her 20s/wannabe model wild child phase her and Jim have a chance of getting back together?? Or do you think it's over forever?
Over for good. I’d be surprised if they got back together. I don’t think they made a good couple towards them end. It was clear they both wanted different things in life. Sarah and Jim seem relatively happy together.

I think Tanya isn’t in a great place. She looks dreadful. Drained, gaunt, split ends, definitely an eating disorder. She doesn’t seem fulfilled.

Over for good. I’d be surprised if they got back together. I don’t think they made a good couple towards them end. It was clear they both wanted different things in life. Sarah and Jim seem relatively happy together.

I think Tanya isn’t in a great place. She looks dreadful. Drained, gaunt, split ends, definitely an eating disorder. She doesn’t seem fulfilled.
She's having an early onset mid-life crisis

Reactions: 4
It must be horribly sad to end a 12 year relationship. I would say the whole LA actress, losing half her body weight was a reaction to the break up but she was on the train long before they apparently split. Whatever happened, it’s sad. I didn’t follow their relationship as such but enjoyed watching tanyas videos on YouTube. She seemed so happy and carefree. Now she just seems sad, in herself. Don’t get me started on her tiktoks!!

They’ve had a little conversation on Jim’s most recent insta pic it seems! Bet Sarah is livid lol.
I mean, I wouldn't be impressed. When I got together with my now-husband, he and his ex still spoke on friendly terms - more she messaged him and he replied because he's a people-pleaser. Well, I told him that tit had to stop, lol. Not because I am crazy but because I thought it was so inappropriate.

Reactions: 6
Meh. I don't think Sarah's jumping up and down in joy that they're still friends, but I don't think it bothers her either. Since Tanya and Jim split, they remained friends. It's not some new thing that they're starting to talk again, she even sent them flowers on their new home, so Sarah knew what she was entering into i.e. knew that he was still friendly with Tanya. It obviously hasn't caused problems in their relationship.

I mean, I wouldn't be impressed. When I got together with my now-husband, he and his ex still spoke on friendly terms - more she messaged him and he replied because he's a people-pleaser. Well, I told him that tit had to stop, lol. Not because I am crazy but because I thought it was so inappropriate.
really?

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with exes being on friendly terms, and I don’t think keeping in touch is inappropriate if the contact is just friendly. If you’re with someone for a long time, chances are your relationship had a good basis in friendship which can maintain after the relationship is over and I think it’s a shame if future partners are so insecure they can’t understand that.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.