Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jim’s yet again asking on insta stories for questions to answer.. has he not learnt that he will just be bombarded with Martha questions?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jim’s yet again asking on insta stories for questions to answer.. has he not learnt that he will just be bombarded with Martha questions?
Yep, I've just asked him where his pet is as dog and Martha are presumably blocked

Reactions: 6
Asking about the welfare of the dog is not bullying. I’ve said it before but it was Jim and Tanya’s decision to keep putting her in their videos and Instagram. They can’t now be surprised people are interested where she is and the way they are handling any mention of the dog is coming across dodgy.
100% agree with you!

Reactions: 3
Well she looked like tit and the comments were hilarious and why did that guy have to bullshit so much, calling her a brilliant actor 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and complimenting her on her northern accent 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck off. Ironic that she’s done bit parts in three films and now they won’t see daylight until 2022 if she’s lucky 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The film & tv industry won’t be able to raise much money for new projects now for several years and social distancing could delay projects until 2022. It’s not possible for people to go to the cinema and practice social distancing and even if they open people will just stay away cos they’re afraid. With Corona surely now her delusional acting dream is fucked, she won’t get any work for the next two years at least and casting people will have tons more desperate actors to choose from, ones who can actually act 🤣

Reactions: 2
Did he see her wooden acting in holby crappy?? To call her an actress is disrespectful to those who worked their arses off to get through drama school, working part time jobs on the side, taking any role that came to them to build up an portfolio and this bleep rolls in from YouTube with her two day RADA course in her back pocket thinking she's the next meryl streep 😠

• Haha
Genuinely think Jim might be doing these q&a’s for a “Martha” reaction!

no way that sarah replied to a comment about Martha without him being involved, she not stupid, and he’s a lil witch.

he probably set it up with Sarah to put the spotlight on Tanya,
i noticed In the live comments from this morning a few people mention Sarah’s reply as well.......

• Heart
He has GOT to mention it surely, they can't ignore it forever right?
I do wonder if they’re avoiding addressing it because this is the most attention they’ve had in years and they don’t want it to go away. How sad that your dog going missing from social media is the only thing that makes people interested in you.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Her latest pics of her in the dungarees.. My god her hair is destroyed! Her hair was so shiny and healthy before too.

Reactions: 3
Just noticed that Carodaur girl commented on her second last post saying let's do a live together. She wants to do a live with the girl who has been copying her for the past year? Okay then.. Cool

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That remake of Oliver Twist she had a bit part in called Twisted, that’ll probably go straight to dvd or never get released now, studios are not gonna waste money on films that cant make money back. Even after this virus has gone, the damage to the film industry will be huge and cinema attendance will be right down. Those two independent films cassette and the other one she helped “produce” 🤣 they’re never gonna have much of an audience anyway, but now they’re totally fucked, just like her acting career 🤣

Reactions: 4
I do feel a bit sorry for her, she looks close to tears tbh. Surely this is the point she addresses it to save all the speculation?
Oh lord - that is the worst I've ever seen her. Her eyes look sunken and her hair is so wispy and sparse and dry.
They are barmy if they don't address the Martha situation soon. The longer they leave it the worse it looks. She hasn't been seen or spoken of for 5 months.

Reactions: 8
The funniest part of that live is when she was talking about how her 'roles' in Bulletproof and Holby City didn't have table reads.... she was literally not much more than an extra in both.... jesus..... She really has an inflated sense of self.

Side note - Does anyone know what happened to the film 'Cassette' she was supposed to star in, they had an actor playing Alfie Deyes, that would have been a laugh. It is listed on her imbd page but there's been no activity from the 'films' facebook page since 2018...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.