Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BAFTA was more fun than some of the other awards because Royal Albert hall feels special. It's part of the job to me though and a free boozy night! We have to network and sell somehow! I felt very ropy sneaking a photo of her and also like I was about 12, not 37 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guess who was next to me on the red carpet at the baftas?! Not sure who her mate next to her was and I saw them leave straight after. Didn't see them at the after party...
Her hair looks awful so thin and scraggy and her posture looks bad, she no arse and pot belly

For a supposed actress she isn't very good at remembering things is she 😂😂😂
Proves what liar she is about not being able to remember her locker number, just so she can pretend to go to Barry’s

Reactions: 9
So she's back brown nosing the I'm going to live off my daddies fame scarlet Curtis and sucking up to Richard Curtis for a part in what ever movie he's writing now. The talentless hag, tantan has no shame does she? 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
BAFTA was more fun than some of the other awards because Royal Albert hall feels special. It's part of the job to me though and a free boozy night! We have to network and sell somehow! I felt very ropy sneaking a photo of her and also like I was about 12, not 37 years old.
I'm soooo jealous my bae's where all there lol George Mackay and Adam Driver lol. I would have been like a lunatic looking for them lol. My cousin is an actress and gives us premier tickets for London and ones where we live but I'm always too nervous to go 😬😬😂

Royal Albert hall is my favourite venue I've ever been too ! From McFly to David Gimore amazing night's 😂😍

Reactions: 1
Poor Tanya. No one is at all interested in her. This thread has been going since Sept.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God Tanya Burr, that's a blast from the past.

I bet she paid off a huge chunk of the mortgage (does she live in the fulham house still?) and can scrape by on an Instagram £10k ad every couple of weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂😂😂
I’ve just seen this thread come to the top of gurus and thought....
is Jim still with that desperate girlfriend”

Sorry Tanya, no idea what you’re doing or who you’re doing.

**weighs up how interested I am in Jim and his arm piece..... not enough to look for his thread/on his Instagram**

• Haha
God Tanya Burr, that's a blast from the past.

I bet she paid off a huge chunk of the mortgage (does she live in the fulham house still?) and can scrape by on an Instagram £10k ad every couple of weeks.
god imagine being to earm the equivalent to 6 months salary for 10 min of work

Honestly i gotta become an influencer so I can take one photo rather than working for 6 months
It's a pyramid. Only room for a few at the top.

But everyone (well not us here) wants to be one so they will brown nose those at the top hoping that one day they will take their place.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.