Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like she's putting 50% effort in. Shes been told the techniques, she knows the techniques but she doesn't apply them. Or at least she goes to apply them but she chickens out

Reactions: 5
She will never engage with the reality of how terrible she is. And she mustn't have any real friends because if she did they would tell her to be realistic. Acting isn't for you. You have no natural talent for it.

Reactions: 4
She is a making a terrible impression of what influencers are, awful bloody people if you take Tanya’s character as what all influencers are, which isn’t far wrong to be honest.

Reactions: 7
Wtf is Tanya doing on Holby?! Ugh. She’s not even good.

Anyone else see Tanya refer to her extra role in Holby as 'guest starring'? Oh girl. You know what guest star means right? It's not a few lines from someone who isn't a name. That isn't what you did.

She is so up herself it's unreal.
“Guest starring” 🤣🤣 Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg she's trending over how bad she was, the comments are brutal, hahaha.

9890.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s getting roasted on Twitter 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She sounds like a child that’s been drugged 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s terrible unconvincing and lacking in real emotion, there’s no improvement whatsoever. Even when she’s playing herself she still can’t act 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hopefully all this roasting will get Tanya blacklisted for being a god awful actress. An insult to the industry!!

Reactions: 6
That script is so heavy handed, some 60 year old dad clearly wrote it. That asides, her acting is absolutely atrocious. She has no intonation in her words, no emotion, no facial expressions, nothing.

bleeping hell imagine her doing Shakespeare or something on stage with that monotone voice.

Reactions: 16
probably the worst acting I’ve ever seen in my life!! I’m actually embarrassed for her!

Reactions: 8
Hands up who thinks she will scour the internet for any single positive comment and retweet it or put it up on her Insta? 🙋‍♀️ Even though the 90% of the comments are how bad she is.....she won't engage with any negativity or the reality whatsoever. People will just be 'haters'

Reactions: 10
Tanya Burr in Holby City (Hope they work, let me know if not)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4
If ya'll don't somehow add #SickButStillSmiling or a play on it in the next thread. I will be disappointed [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hands up who thinks she will scour the internet for any single positive comment and retweet it or put it up on her Insta? [emoji2320] Even though the 90% of the comments are how bad she is.....she won't engage with any negativity or the reality whatsoever. People will just be 'haters'
The thing is if she hadn't of shared her sister Instagram story I wouldn't have known [emoji23]

Reactions: 1
I’m going to say that was actually WORSE than the cheese deli. I am genuinely shocked at how bad it was, and that they used some of those takes. Is it possible that they were the best....?!

Sure the script it awful, it’s holby City, but look at how the other actors handle it in comparison. I’m still hearing “dr levy tell me more” echo around my brain...I don’t know if I’ve ever seen someone this bad at anything continue to pursue it for so long with NO sign of improvement - that’s got to be the worst part. She does all our work for us here on GG, (edit- oops ! Freudian slip. It’s tattle of course) it’s never usually quite so easy with other creators but no one can dispute how appauling she is. Her family will be watching this, surely they can’t kid themselves ...It’s so embarrassing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.