Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was in Love Actually? I watched that not long ago as I've never seen it, didn't notice her? Mind you she looks so different now.

She was in Love Actually? I watched that not long ago as I've never seen it, didn't notice her? Mind you she looks so different now.
Oh god no, she was a chubby 12 (ish)year old in Norfolk when that was made with no greater dreams than meeting a cute boy and growing up to be a secretary in Norwich or something. As has been said she used her social climbing and desperate networking m to land the dream role of a blink and you miss her extra in the comic relief sequel a year or two ago.

Anyone else see Tanya refer to her extra role in Holby as 'guest starring'? Oh girl. You know what guest star means right? It's not a few lines from someone who isn't a name. That isn't what you did.

She is so up herself it's unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else see Tanya refer to her extra role in Holby as 'guest starring'? Oh girl. You know what guest star means right? It's not a few lines from someone who isn't a name. That isn't what you did.

She is so up herself it's unreal.
I know that’s unbelievable what a twit

Reactions: 1
She’s not even acting, she is literally playing herself, a vapid, empty, vein social media influencer. 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮 This is so cringe!

Reactions: 8
Omg just watching holby city and is Tanya 😂 her acting is AWFUL and she’s just playing herself 🤣

Reactions: 5
"This is so painful" she says in a monotone, definitely not distressed voice 🙄. Sounds like she didn't go through her lines with an acting coach. The timing was okay but there was no emotion

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG Tanya is on Holby I don’t keep up with this thread but I did a double take when I saw her and KNEW I had to come here. duck she sounds WOODEN — reading her lines off like a kid at their school play. Had to laugh at her playing an influencer of all things - the writers are taking the piss there, right? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's actually playing herself [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] You couldn't make this tit up [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s playing herself and she’s not even believable. My husband just said she’s more wooden than our coffee table 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahaaha amazing!!! Such an acting stretch for her playing herself and yet still so monotone 😂

Reactions: 2
This is so bad. If she had never had any acting lessons you would expect but I’m 😯

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.