Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot on!!

Reactions: 5

OH MY GOD. She's supposed to be a MUA. What is that color?! How is that a festive look?! It looks like she glued one of these lip shaped candies into her face!!! How much lipstick is she wearing?! You can't even make out her her Cupid's bow anymore.

Reactions: 16
Omg what a mess shes got a brown forehead and the rest of her face is white.
Everything's gone wrong, how is that supposed to inspire anyone to buy any of the stuff she's using?! Even her under eye concealer doesn't look like it was applied properly. Given the amount of lip product she's caked on, she really could've covered up her dark circles.

Reactions: 4
She looks dead behind the eyes. Has she had lip filler? I know she's always had bigger lips but they look huge. I have no words for this look, to think I used to follow her make up tutorials

Reactions: 7
She looks dead behind the eyes. Has she had lip filler? I know she's always had bigger lips but they look huge. I have no words for this look, to think I used to follow her make up tutorials
It's basically a new take on a duck face. Beak included.

Reactions: 12
I think shes airbrushed herself aswell that's why he face looks a odd shape.

It’s such a shame. When her hair was natural and she was curvier I thought she was so pretty.
yes she looked much better when she was curvier and her hair was more natural.

Reactions: 7
Oh dear. And you can see she is really pushing her head forward to make her neck look thin. She looks absolutely awful here. Debenhams must be thrilled.

Reactions: 3
I knew as soon as she started trying to act in LA and various trips there she would compare herself to the girls there and try to become like them, not realising that we loved her just as she was before. It's the classic case of thinking being thin makes you happy. I think she's completely lost now she's done with Youtube and that's how most Youtubers will end up, because that's all they know how to do. As long as she gets those comments saying how talented and beautiful she is from complete strangers she'll always be lost.

Reactions: 2
I completely agree, they don't realise how well they show and expose their lifes...

Reactions: 5
I’m all for people working for charity, but when she does it it’s so cringe. Watching her working in that shop for refuges, just looked so lame. From her fake smiles, pleading fake expression on her face and then asking a speeding cyclist to come into the shop jeez what a dozy pathetic joke, she can’t even do that properly. I bet they took her off the checkout and told her to go outside, cos she’s so fuckin useless.

Reactions: 2
It’s such a shame. When her hair was natural and she was curvier I thought she was so pretty.
agree she was pretty , girl next door and that’s a good thing , I hope she finds happiness and gains weight she can’t feel great deep down

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.